Buff and XP bonus for being in a league

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by morningstar, Feb 14, 2016.

1. morningstar

morningstar New Member

It depends on what class and level you are...it's pretty nice that I got an increase in xp and buff when I am in a league. Check out the screenshot :)

My char was RC, I got +20% and +15 buff. At RL I got 15% and +1 buff...Still in testing mode :D
    I guess it all depends on your level.

[​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]

2. morningstar

morningstar New Member

3. Vrangsinn

Vrangsinn Active Member

From my experience it seemed to have to do with how many people were currently online in the league.

It's a nice feature, to me.

4. balb1n0

balb1n0 Active Member

Use postimage ;)

5. Blackgale

Blackgale Member

really you chose to join that league dont u know who isis is in real life y would u join a terrorist cell

Captainpack likes this.
  6. Captainpack

Captainpack Active Member

Wish they don't let that name in game :eek:

7. Darkfiregoth

Darkfiregoth Member

Hopefully, whoever made that band/league will get a swift ban if they do it again.

zohan, Perfection, sain and 1 other person like this.
  8. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

What about AlQaeda or Sadam Hussain Hero League?:D

9. Kuro1986

Kuro1986 Active Member

You know there can be only 1 !!!

No not the Highlander hero league. Pizza = Life Hero League :p

Captainpack likes this.
  10. itsthem

itsthem Active Member

I would't have a problem with either of those, but ISIS are worse than the Nazi's.

Captainpack and Zukee like this.
  11. Captainpack

Captainpack Active Member

If they want A name how about Fluffy-bunny-feet -hero league;)

zohan likes this.
  12. itsthem

itsthem Active Member

Maybe if/when ISIS does something that effects them, they won't see the funny side.

13. morningstar

morningstar New Member

Hey, thanks for pointing that I was in the league I**S. As you can see, I was RL (harmless lol) and was clearly using my char for testing purposes. Matter of fact, I was just helping a fellow SF to create a SF band until the band master decided to join the league.

I am fully educated on what I**S is. I really do hope that GM take accounts on some of the provocative names that people are using with their chars/bands/league. It is absolutely disgusting and I have zero tolerance for offensive, foul stupidity.

sain likes this.
  14. matt323

matt323 New Member

How about 'Just in it for the exp'' League lol

15. Vrangsinn

Vrangsinn Active Member

morningstar summed it up for me as well. I'm not into the actual terrorist organisation or their actions. The LM acknowledged at one point that it'd be a good idea to change the name for obt. Some people are not as sensitive to this sort of thing as others. I'm sure no one who joined the league is at all affiliated with the actual terrorist organisation. Some members were probably younger people who didn't see it as a big deal. My impression was that the reason for the name of the league was the idea that the members would "terrorise" in pvp. Personally, it didn't bother me for what it was. Pretty much no different than some of the M&D epis or character names or statements made by players that I've seen in the years I've played the game, ie references to rape and murder, not to mention the racial intolerance.. I definitely understand and believe that, as morningstar put it, "offensive, foul stupidity," including the aforementioned references to rape, murder, racial intolerance, and any other inflammatory material, should be monitored more closely and removed.

The majority of the members were nice people, and I enjoyed spending that time with them. They invited me in, helped me and were nice.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2016
  16. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

A large amount of the 'league' purposely sat in Bamboo Village ks'ing Uproot from new players so they weren't able to finish their quest.

A number of the 'league' members were telling people to join 'ISIS' and finding it hilarious in map zone that people found it offensive.

My advice to those who make names up in the future, consider the message it negatively portrays about you and check you're allowed to actually do it. The person who created the league should be banned for doing it. That's just my opinion.

People find that sort of thing funny, what does that say about the mentality of our community...

Perfection likes this.
  17. Karamele

Karamele Member

Well, i guess no one reads the rules nowadays. They have already broken a few of them so i think this wount go unnoticed.

And regarding the topic : I find this very nice that we get this buff , it should make more people come together and enjoy their time more with other people than they would by doing everything themselves. :)

Blitzcronk likes this.
  18. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

Providing people don't use stupid names in the result then yeah, I welcome people coming together more. People should at least be conscious of what the guidelines are and I think Red Fox needs to start putting their foot down some more and making it evident what happens if someone contravenes those guidelines.

Regardless what Ahri said about 'personality clash and people coming from different backgrounds', this community gets out of hand fast and there needs to be boundaries.

19. potato

potato New Member

Finally, I guess I'll actually join a league for different reason than 1 hour help of 2nd role quests.