According to Google. RF peaked in 2009

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by wizjuni, Apr 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LegendaryJin

LegendaryJin Well-Known Member

2. Banter

Banter Member

According to Goggle, *search interest for RF peaked in 2009.*

3. rfSexy

rfSexy Art Potato & Clean Up Crew

Buy St. Patty Set for Sage Master event?
    BM came out

4. Logic

Logic Clean Up Crew

Im not surprised I could of told you that. Its because that was around the time most people looking for a online fighting game found out about RF 2 years into its release, just most quit now because the only things they add are op scrolls. Also because 2009 is the older generation like me which was 17 when he started playing rf, now im 25 most people move onto other games or just stop playing games. The people in the early 90's were much more into pc because the top consoles were still ps2 and original xbox the new consoles JUST came into the market. PC is bouncing back but not for Asian type f2ps.

5. ToySoldier

ToySoldier Active Member

RF peaked in 09 and then 2010 was the last really good year. Once 2011 hit, RF began slowly declining. Ironically, that is when guilds were finally implemented. Another case of irony: Most of the best guilds had already retired by the time guild system was implemented.

Mexican likes this.
  6. Stimulus

Stimulus Well-Known Member

This doesn't show it peaked, Since their was no more ads less people
    googled it. Who here google RF occasionally? I've rarely have

7. Roach

Roach New Member

Astro god,
    show me the goat

8. Gamer

Gamer New Member

I can tell you why. That was when RF had the old interface with gems that went according to your rank, just like Rumble Fighter Japan has now. The game back then was more intense, and not heavily relied on with exocores. What drew me in to RF back then was the real life fighting style scrolls and there was no other game that came close to what RF was. From what I remember the game seemed more fighting based then compared to now - exocores and stats. Those weren't prevalent back then around the time when I joined, or at least not to many. I suggest RedFox should bring in that new user interface with gems, because it gives RF a whole new feeling from what I've seen. Now that summer is coming around, i'll have more time to get back into playing RF hopefully.

Shana and Mexican like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.