900% pills

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by odinnn, Sep 29, 2018.

1. odinnn

odinnn New Member

Hi all,

I don’t know if anyone already posted about the 900% kung fu pills but here it goes

Is it possible that you guys bring it back?
    I’m getting 0,30% on c4 with prem and manual 10x3 ... I wonder how it will be on c7++.

It’s just a question

Regards!

Zade123 and AlexLemos like this.
  2. Zade123

Zade123 New Member

Hi, i already mentioned how terrible the skill exp rate is but they dont seem to listen. 0.3 is amazing compared to what you get at c1 on some buffs.

3. Cerberir

Cerberir Member

even with x4 skill rate in Yang, prem and manual x3, skill rate is a pain in the azz

4. Zade123

Zade123 New Member

They should at least make these pills storable, i have 99 of them on one of my chars that i don't play. People who got these pills even say themselves they don't want to make a new char because they wont have the pills - showing how bad the skill exp rate is.

xtreme1994 likes this.
  5. odinnn

odinnn New Member

Yes indeed. I don’t have any problem training buffs did it many times w/o auto training but this kf exp is really low it would take me alot of events to max them

6. KyNiem9d

KyNiem9d New Member

I just came back to play for like a week. The game seems enjoyable with tons of stuffs. The only thing's the skill exp that so outrageous, i used manuals for 2 days with 2x event and my buff skills are mostly lvl1, a few lvl 2. lol. Please do something. I don't think any1 want to spends hundred of hours just to get a few lvl of skills. i agree 11 and 12 should be hard but not at 1-10 or at least 1-8. BTW most skills have recasting after 1 minute, but earn so tiny.

7. Zade123

Zade123 New Member

Are we going to get a response from staff? Listen to your players.

8. Cerberir

Cerberir Member

most buffs skill have cd for 1min, they should gain 1% each time using like before, not 0.01% even with manual and prem; it's so bad idea

9. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Hey all.

Thank you for the feedback!

Although we may not bring those Increases Kung Fu Experience pills back into game, we will forward your concerns about the matter.

FastyJackie likes this.
  10. Dreamy

Dreamy New Member

that's not fair now dude... i mean i've started to play this game when Yin serv was on i had HG 4 with high skills on them and now when i cam back i gotta play with C1 skills and others allready C12 do u think that is fair? ...

11. xtreme1994

xtreme1994 New Member

at least make them storable. THAT would be great

12. aprilboy04

aprilboy04 New Member

I think better: We need remake quest 900 pill. Remove it, that's not fair for new player (like me) :).

13. odinnn

odinnn New Member

Thx CN NineArts.

Let’s all hope for it!!

14. Zade123

Zade123 New Member

Hi, i decided to conduct a test on the kung fu exp rate, which included two characters on separate servers. The first was a Hybrid on Yang and the second a hybrid on yin with 900% pills.

The second character on yang used x4 manual along with 100% kung fu premium boost (bearing in mind Yang is x4). It turns out the character on yin had a higher amount of kung fu exp gain than that of the character on yang. So how low do you think the exp gain would be on a server that is at most x2 kung fu?

This shows that those pills brings great disadvantage to those who don't have these pills. There's people who missed the chance to acquire these pills and that is not fair. Their skills have been reset but they do not have any pills.

Thanks.

15. rielx

rielx New Member

Hi GM!
    You should give consideration to new players and returning players who were not able to login during that period. Removing the x900 kungfu exp pill quest and the terrible kungfu exp base rate is discouraging the new players and returning players to play thereby lowering the in game population more.

Generalu likes this.
  16. Spices

Spices Member

where are the new players? Know how much time I run around entry lvl maps and see no one? Know how much time i run to CC 1 to 4 and see no one grinding...

Aint no new players around here, just bunch of alts and returning players, and you think RF dont know this....

1/10000 chance a new player actually finds/and plays the game, and they only play it because one of us (old players) told them about it, not like 9d is up on the leader boards in todays world of MMORPG.....

IMHO we cryin about the pills cause we want to make alts.... FIx it GM

KaMiguel likes this.
  17. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

We've sent out newsletters regarding the class balancing patch. Unfortunately, not many users opted in for the newsletter. As a result, many have missed the opportunities to obtain the quest that gave out the 900% boost. However, we are willing to give returning users the Kung F u boost to only high-level characters. To claim the Kung F u cards, please send in a ticket so we can verify your status and character levels. Thank you!

Zade123, odinnn and dixbutts like this.
  18. handelo

handelo New Member

Yo ahri , first of all tyvm , im returning player , the ticket i have send to u ?

19. Domingo

Domingo Active Member

Can you be more specific on this please, at which lvl you guys can consider giving the pills, my friend just quit this game cause of the skills exp rate ^^

20. KyNiem9d

KyNiem9d New Member

I've been playing for 2 weeks, be able to hit HG by myself, no power leveling. I bought IM items to catchup with my level. The only thing's that my skill levels are so low, kungfus and buffs. Most are just 2 or 3 with manuals and event. I dont' think at this rate any new or coming back players will stay for long.