9Dragons SubaGames

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Naruto1989, Mar 1, 2016.

?

Will you continue to play 9Dragons Awaken?

1. Yes, I will stick with it through all the problems

42.6%
  2. I'm losing interest and may consider leaving if things don't improve very soon

23.3%
  3. I'm already considering leaving

9.7%
  4. I have had enough and have already left

3.4%
  5. I have left but may consider returning if there are significant improvements in the future

13.1%
  6. I have left and will never return.

8.0%
  1. Naruto1989

Naruto1989 Member

host file?

2. Naruto1989

Naruto1989 Member

I think error 114 is a program not allowing nProtect to load. Not sure what host file you're talking about, if you give more detail I can check.

3. Hegemonic

Hegemonic Member

Lol @ all the options to choose from being bad. How is this a vote?

4. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

The poll is as bias as it gets. This publisher really isn't all that bad so far they are the only ones that have got close to KR.

Zoobington likes this.
  5. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

The only 2 biggest problems are pvp/pve "balance" and pay2win cash shop. If they fix them, this would be the best version of 9dragons.

6. Naruto1989

Naruto1989 Member

Yes, there could have been more positive options like "I will stick around because I have faith that Red Fox may some day have a slight idea about anything to do with this game or how to communicate with their playing community".

Yes this is the closest version so far to KR but it is never going to compare to it. Instead of giving us this broken pile of crap why not just get an exact working copy of the most current KR content & invest some time & money to translate it?

The publisher knows next to nothing about the game, previous exploits, or exploits that will occur due to their poor event setup (which should have been easy to forsee). They can't just be honest with the community, they just tell us what they think we want to hear then go back on their word and delay the implementation or resolution of things.

The pay2win cash shop is never going to change, therefore the game will never be balanced or 'fixed'

I can't see this game lasting with RF, can any of you honestly believe they can save it?

machatzi, kilroyjr and Spite like this.
  7. Blackgale

Blackgale Member

i doubt any publisher will there apect is money or cash cow thats what this is to every 1 that picks it up
    dont believe me look at the way they run the game atleast g1 gave patch note to show what was being fixed here we have to take thier word 4 it this game died with acclaims no 1 can properly ressurect it becouse its not 9dragons its 6
    you cant count vaga as they took those quest out .the adv clans will never see and i bet they took the advanced clans letter u get out after 2nd role yes every clan got this letter stating theyd get intouch with you etc at a later time but i been hg8 the highest lvl a warrior can get and nothing else poped up so that were they left it

8. Blackgale

Blackgale Member

alsoo getting tired of seing invalid version pop up every otherday and have to reinstall im going suba or Pa im done wit this version im not spending 1yr to get my old lvls i got at gc back with low lvl skills until skill xp changes im retiring here

9. Deniat

Deniat New Member

just look at this

Szafka likes this.
  10. Back12345

Back12345 Member

They have the most up to date client out of all the P'servers, but the IM is shocking.

11. gilderoy

gilderoy Member

They all get free stuffs , and yet it's still the most populated out there.

12. Naruto1989

Naruto1989 Member

Out of interest, who is currently playing over at Suba Games? I'm seeing more and more players run past every time I play.

13. Blackgale

Blackgale Member

sadly none of the private servers work for me so I return to palace that removed my ticket with out answering it yea nice job redfox only thing I can do here now is chat didn't want to play crappy skill rate server anyway

14. blazen3

blazen3 Member

suba is dead

15. Blitzcronk

Check your email, that's where the responses go. When a ticket gets resolved, the ticket is closed and the response goes to your email.

16. Back12345

Back12345 Member

If I could get it to work I would play at SUBA

17. Spite

Spite Well-Known Member

play with me padre!

Back12345 likes this.
  18. Naruto1989

Naruto1989 Member

Yes Suba is dead but this version will be too in the not so distant future. At least Suba isn't plagued with problems like RF.

19. Blitzcronk

I respect this game and the community, I do respect the publishers but I'm telling you something screams "We're testing an alpha of a new KR base". I understand localization issues do take time to translate but the other internal errors and the fact that some content we have such as those deco craft system in Hefei doesn't exist in KR, something is just not right.

20. Naruto1989

Naruto1989 Member

I do believe Red Fox wanted to give us a version closer to the actual Korean content but they do not possess the resources or game knowledge to be able to do so. At the very least they should have investigated and resolved previously known exploits before even thinking about running CBT.

I don't understand why it is so hard for them to properly communicate with the community either, if they were just honest and gave reliable timeframes for things (or none at all if they couldn't accurately estimate) then I'm sure the overall community satisfaction would be higher than it is.