9Dragons SubaGames

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Naruto1989, Mar 1, 2016.

?

Will you continue to play 9Dragons Awaken?

1. Yes, I will stick with it through all the problems

42.6%
  2. I'm losing interest and may consider leaving if things don't improve very soon

23.3%
  3. I'm already considering leaving

9.7%
  4. I have had enough and have already left

3.4%
  5. I have left but may consider returning if there are significant improvements in the future

13.1%
  6. I have left and will never return.

8.0%
  1. Naruto1989

Naruto1989 Member

I didn't play back at Acclaim so not sure how it compares to the red fox or Suba version but I find the Suba one much more enjoyable than here at Red Fox. I'm still playing at suba, it Still has bugs and probably unresolved exploits but I haven't had any major issues yet and no dc problems.

Suba IGN Naruto_1989
    GB 4 Wu Tang Warrior

2. Naruto1989

Naruto1989 Member

Can't help but laugh at the state of 9DA here at Red Fox. Suba might be outdated but is less of a joke than this...

Alcohol, Okiku and balb1n0 like this.
  3. Wayvern

Wayvern Member

To bad suba 9d has an outstanding population of 0 xD . Awaken is the only 9D sever in the west that gets official updates and is actually taken care of. Even if the events are not that frequent the fixes don't come as fast as they should , the game is still alive. And 9D is an outstanding MMO. There are other MMO's out there , but most of them get boring real fast.

4. Michiyo

Michiyo Well-Known Member

The majority stays with the game according to the poll. Yes, it does live amazingly.

tombolog likes this.