A List Of Rumble Fighter Issues

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gothic, Nov 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gothic

Gothic New Member

I am a veteran player since 2008 who felt like making a thread about the issues that Rumble Fighter has always been dealing with since it's release and since it's tranfer.

If I haven't listed a specific issue, just mention it below. These are issues that veteran players or MOST players know about within the game.

1. Lag
    I do not know much about servers and the concept of how it works within a game but lag has always been an issue with the game. Rumble Fighter has always had a weak server since it's release because I assume that the companies who own these games do not have the budget to have a proper server. At times, it's players who are the reason for their own lag or it's the game itself. This has nothing to do with how amazing your PC is built. If it was the issue, the game should be impossible to play properly for that specific player. To the point that they realize that they can't run the game because they lack the proper requirements.

2. Glitches/Bugs
    I'm honestly amazed that they haven't fixed the glitches and bugs that has been around for years. It makes me wonder what is the point of the glitch/bugs forum section. The two most annoying bugs are the ones where the pixel jumps backward or when you jump kick and slide through an area.

3. Balance Issue [Scroll + Stats + Exo]
    I believe this is one of the most controversial topics today. I feel that certain scrolls and exos are beyond insane. Like spamming and such around the map to get easy kills. It's a very triggering nature to get from. I would have think that certain exos would only be allowed in specific modes of the game. Like for example, Berserker is only allowed in Rumble mode and Boss mode but Guild battle is optional.
    As for Stats, it's no fun playing against players who have a high amount of STR with an insane scroll to drain out your HP within 10 seconds. I feel like almost every player has a certain set that would abuse stat power to have an easier win. You would know those specific players by how they look based on certain items they wear that give them a certain stat boost.

4. Prices
    $10 for 1 scroll. How in the world is that fair and fun? There isn't even much left over to get a nice hair or clothing piece. I can understand those overpriced scrolls for $10+ due to their power but out of most games I've played, for $10 I can get enough items that is worth for it's price.

5. Community
    Horrible. This community is VERY toxic and insulting. A lot of N word usage and a lot of ghetto slang language that seems to be a kind of trend for RF since day 1. People having attitude issues when they die once in a game by a certain person or item. And people who are just plain rude and aggressive. There is too much to say about this community that is just beyond terrible but I could say atleast that if Call Of Duty and League Of Legends had a baby, the result would be this community.

6. First Load

I can understand the whole deal with first load. But it shouldn't be something that the entire room of people should put up with together. It's like saying " It's not our mess to clean up your problems" So if you have issues loading, we all shouldn't put up with it.

7. Channels
    Why are they even there? I feel that new players can't enjoy the game because there is a mass majority of veteran players than new gens. To the point where they don't even want to play the game because they feel abused. Even if the channels were fixed properly, you will have veteran players making new accounts to abuse the new gens. I honestly dont even know a solution to this because there's always going to be that one person who will find their way to play against new gens.

In The End,
    I know how this community can be so I don't expect a lot of agreement but even if they don't. It doesn't change anything of what I say because these are literally based facts. Rumble Fighter was a beauty for the first 2 years but since the releases of crazy scrolls, exos and transfer, It all went down hill from there. Don't get me wrong, I like these insane scrolls and exos. They are fun. But it's getting to a point where it's just TOO MUCH crazy and less original. I don't even think any of these companies who own RF even care of it's existence on their website. They just know that all they have to do is release crazy things and boxes to earn easy money. I mean they stopped releasing new clothing and GOOD improvement for the game.

Did you hear? they patched the halo so that you won't get revived with a back item on. So now when you die, you will get revived. That's the only surprise I felt from this game. All these colors that they did to the game layout is just an excuse to say they did something good.

I also remember back in OG Planet, people voted for Plaza over trade system. No one even uses the Plaza. What was the plaza even there for? RF Community had the chance of getting a trade system but they chose Plaza. Wtf? ​

2. Gothic

Gothic New Member

Also Random D/C is an issue. I hate that.

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  3. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

Well, at least you sectioned off your arguments
    I'll read this later.

lVlonsterCat and Beast2050 like this.
  4. BloodNinja

BloodNinja Well-Known Member

First load is fixed and these threads have been made hundreds of times with the same topics it's getting kinda annoying now :I

5. UnleashD

UnleashD Clean Up Crew

I agree with most of what you said, the lag I can somewhat live with cuz theres no such thing as no lag in anything, its always gonna be there. The glitches and bugs however should be improved and fixed no matter how fun they are to abuse, and people using it in a skillful way to beat other players and get "style points" shouldn't be an excuse to keep it cuz its used in fights. The balancing issue is a huge one, almost beyond ridiculous seeing how most scrolls can do so much damage especially with stats and sets its crazy, Red Storm, Rage (was banned on OGP no idea why its perm now), Electro even though I own it and love it its all overpowered and unbalanced. HOWEVER, I disagree with the exo's being limited in certain areas only to a small extent, exo's should be able to be used anywhere cuz its what people paid for, they just need to be balanced aswell. Beserker is OP and other exo's but its not impossible to beat and that's no reason to ban it to only be used in certain game modes if you meant to protect NHAA'S because that wasn't even supposed to be a thing in the first place but the community agreed to make it a thing to gain carats and exp with a little relaxation which wasn't part of the games function. Leave the exo's alone if not just balance them better.
    PRICES ARE ******* OUT OF CONTROL. At first I was okay with it but cmon now I cant afford anything if I buy one scroll, these sales help and all but I don't want just the sale scrolls, I want agni **** like that but if I buy a scroll my plans for clothes are mushed.
    As for First load, that is quite annoying even I hate making people wait when I first load and going into training first and missing a room I wanna join because of that sucks. The game should register and load everything BEFORE it starts, so when we get in a room it instantly loads us in.
    Channels idk about, I checked them and theyre always empty, I think their should be an skill cap like in the past where if you were too good you weren't allowed in there, or atleast a penalty for only being in the Newbie channel. There should also be a channel just for NHAA since its so popular.
    I also agree that the developers are lacking, I'm glad they reuse things I never got a chance to get like Black Flash (finally)
    but doing it multiple times in a row isn't good, I think they should add new **** making it worth the wait and SOMETIMES making the same **** pop up. Which they do, but they do it more for the old **** rather than the old. Good list man.

lVlonsterCat, Benoon and tamirtov like this.
  6. Chaoz

Chaoz Well-Known Member

Anyone having a problem logging on rn?

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  7. Dengen

Dengen Active Member

[​IMG]

Just kidding. But really most of the issues you listed will always be in the game. It's heavily p2w, and Nimonix needs that mula. And how do you go about fixing a toxic community?

Last edited: Nov 28, 2016
  8. Smoke

Smoke Member

yes man ive been trying for a bit it keeps server err

lVlonsterCat and Chaoz like this.
  9. Vonkuryu

Vonkuryu New Member

after my rf launcher loads, the log in doesn't even show up? o_o what happened lol 9 days so far for my ticket and still no response... rip

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  10. RisinBurn

RisinBurn New Member

When i try to sign in my rumble fighter says err login but i am typing my email and pass CORRECTLY so don't say u might be typing your info wrong

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  11. RisinBurn

RisinBurn New Member

i don't know whats wrong with rf servers these days this is why game campus shouldn't have shut down

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  12. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

1. Lag

This is what all online multiplayer games have to face

2. Glitches/Bugs

That's a matrix kick; stuff like that is actually appreciated. Look at Super Smash Bros. Melee.

3. Balance Issue [Scroll + Stats + Exo]

It's funny when a team with stats+avalon loses

4. Prices

You only need 1 perm scroll, and 1 perm exocore to be well off in this game. 10$ is fair.

5. Community

Does toxic people not exist in the internet? This is unavoidable

6. First Load

The eternal loading glitch is fixed. First loading only helps loading times now.

7. Channels

Alts will rule the newbie channels. There's no enjoyment in that

Last edited: Nov 28, 2016
  13. SoarRF

SoarRF Well-Known Member

pls stop approving these lol

14. Smoke

Smoke Member

when that happened to me I had to rebot laptop to factory settings :x

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  15. Deltro

Deltro Clean Up Crew

repeated thread #347348593452573905239058734509734589234593458732405349583457904385723048827345934579435093475823475092347592345790348579304582348957234590347259023475891203741340289523543055 centillion to the power of infinity--holy **** this is one of the most repeated threads in rf

now why are these threads approved again?

16. Pevui

Pevui New Member

Anyone else cant login?

17. Substantial

Substantial Member

yen. valid points but rf wasn't good for only 2 years. it was good for a handful. IF people still rep "old gen/vets" or whatever bs they started since gc ,lag shouldn't even be anything to moan over since its been here on this game, on the first host, the second, and now redfox for the 3rd. But still got kids moaning like its a magic trick they've never seen before. It cant be helped.

Community bad since everybody personality different. You got ppl past their twenties who talk sht to children. and I'm talking 15 and below. 13 yr olds boosting their life too. then you got level 30s and 40's sweating to beat a level 3's ass. and they still just be tryna learn how to play like lol. but we used to it so what's new.

yall worry about all these expensive scrolls n rc prices but still buy it anyway. Then next transfer (if we are even more unlucky) yall gone say the company even more money hungry. only thing I miss, is the Astro coupon codes that gave more for your next purchase. (That's not the smartest **** ever?)

Channels don't even matter because everybody in free. Cant even remember the last time my channel dropped. But back then everybody in beginner chilling no op bs helping each other out on moving screen.
    Stats don't matter now a days because someone with redstorm will still put someone in a body bag.
    Ive been casual playing forever and yea I get mad too after dying 3 times from run g but that's my fault for getting caught.

I seen a lvl 2 mess up juggle and get called Garbage LMFAO like cmon ppl. none of us work for a fortune 500 so why the genocide.
    Plaza is trash. only go in there when I accidently click.
    But whenever I post about New maps,game modes, maybe a new fkn carat shirt in shop and even a no exo option for rooms, no one wanna click n reply and push it, but come back and complain about same ****, same exos, same spam, like anythings gonna change. That's what we used to do, forum and give ideas not forum to moan about marang run g wrecking whole rooms.

18. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Fraud and lVlonsterCat like this.
  19. Substantial

Substantial Member

Tell Kenny let me into throne doe ;)

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  20. LolDemoGames

LolDemoGames Member

cant even login

lVlonsterCat and Chaoz like this.
Thread Status: