about my forgotten account

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by Seencerise, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Seencerise

Seencerise New Member

hello, is there anyway to have my rf profile back, i tried every email i used to play rf and no1 worked, a long ago i think i put the right email of the profile but since i wasn't active RF deleted my account so i had to start over again, on that profile i had most of all Inferno scroll and so many other things, can u help me somehow to reach my profile pls
    IGN of that profile is: deathwqz

2. dodobird123

dodobird123 Well-Known Member

did u transfer? send a ticket
    something similar happened to me I transferred to redfox with my alt and I tried everything to log in with it and it worked but it was hooked up to some random persons account that I didn't make but redfox wont help for some reason

goodluck finding it tho

Seencerise and tamirtov like this.
  3. [GM]Shadow

[GM]Shadow RedFox Games Staff Member

As @dodobird123 said, send in a ticket regarding your issue. The support staff will be able to further help you with this. You're gonna need to provide them with some info about the account as well more than what you provided on this thread.

ModSlayer, Seencerise and dodobird123 like this.
  4. Seencerise

Seencerise New Member

could you help me somehow, i don't know what ticket exactly, but thank you for the reply btw i appriciate it

5. Seencerise

Seencerise New Member

and i forgot to say, i have also a account where i wasn't active neither but it still works, but when i try to login i need to confirm my email addres for inactivity, but that email i used for rf, i was hacked on yahoo, and i also need a phone number which is an old number that i threw a long ago, so i can't connect to my yahoo acc to confirm the login thing for rumble fighter, could you help me somehow, btw i think it's the account i was speaking on my thread, thanks :)

6. dodobird123

dodobird123 Well-Known Member

At the top of the website you should log in then go to support and it should lead you to a ticket submitting website

7. [GM]Toast

[GM]Toast RedFox Games Staff Member

If your account has not been verified, there was nothing on your account to begin with. Usually if you can prove the account was yours, we can manually unlock it for you, but we cannot manually e-mail verify your account.

tamirtov and dodobird123 like this.
  8. Seencerise

Seencerise New Member

the account is still active ingame, i can add myself to buddy list, the account is still there but the problem is that my yahoo mail got hacked and i can't login no more to accept the thing for rf, btw i can prove however you want, just tell me what do you need

9. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

He says that they are unable to assist in "Unlocking your RedFox account" (where you must verify your e-mail in order to regain access to the account). If you are having trouble logging into your Yahoo account, you should Click me in order to have a chance at retrieving your e-mail account.

10. [GM]Toast

[GM]Toast RedFox Games Staff Member

Could you send a ticket with your in game name? We would be able to better assist you with that information.