Afterpatch complains

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Revered, Jun 20, 2018.

1. thescotsman2

thescotsman2 New Member

I have Vital Energy leech on my clothing set and more from one of my skills. Even without any med or steps running, I can't grind out XP like I did before the patch. 2, maybe 3 kills and my active skill drains my VE completely. I spend more time meditating that I do getting XP. If I use the basic clan active, my damage gets cut in half. Why on God's green earth would the VE requirements be cranked up SO HIGH that grinding becomes slow enough for new players to say, "well...this game's a joke?" I was really getting into the game before this patch. "Here...these skills are available to you, but you can't use them much. Enjoy!"

KaMiguel likes this.
  2. lottie

lottie Member

Thanks for the update Sirme!

Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
  3. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

4. luckystars0705

luckystars0705 Member

buff duration not work with glove. still 5 min with glove. only all attribute buff work

5. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

That is what I did. Speaking for myself, no "us" used. Known errors are better than new ones, imo :)
    Can You be so kind and write some words what do You like in this patch? So far I only can see healer all atr buff and ve shield for warr.

6. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

I like my hybrid reflect....

waay higher kungfu damage...

there are a whole lot of pros to update...

cons would be looow kungfu skills....and minor bugs

Revered likes this.
  7. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

The buff duration applies to Casting Skills with time duration.

8. nerkus789x

nerkus789x Active Member

Hi Ahri, what do you mean? Buff duration applies to all attribute buff, pvp dmg decrease buff, but it doesn't apply to atack rating, life increase, damage all other buffs...:)

9. lottie

lottie Member

HI GM Ahri,

On the topic of buffs, would the team reconsider the recasting time of healer buffs? Or enable them to be a party buff castable? At the current rate, most are 5 min buff timers, with a 1-minute cooldown to recast. In a party of more than 5 people, there will never be enough time to rebuff the whole team before the buffs run out for the initial members who were buffed.

Thanks.

dixbutts likes this.
  10. lottie

lottie Member

Actually I found a buff that reduces casting time.. So maybe that will help - eventually.

On another buff note, is the wording for this HD skill wrong 'Demonic Healing of the Spirit'?

Why am I able to buff myself and others a debuff that decreases casting speed (and it's also called 'healing') - Is this meant for enemies or for allies? If it's meant to be a debuff, it (1) shouldn't be given a name like 'healing' in it and (2) it shouldn't be able to be buffed on self or allies (party/league mates).

It's very misleading. If it's meant for allies/self it should be either 'increases casting speed' or 'decreases casting time'
    2018May30 15-39-40.jpg

[Edit: updated]

Another HD skill: Blue Dragon Music "Reduces Crit Hit Damage of target for 1 min"

I was able to cast this on myself too. Why would I want to reduce my crit hit damage? Did you mean reduces Critical hit damage received?

2018May30 15-55-12.jpg

Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
    Travesty and dixbutts like this.
  11. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

You can see what type of skill the buff is by viewing the description of it.

Casting Skill:
    [​IMG]

Rounding Skill:
    [​IMG]

I think that's how everyone's buffs are working currently. The only difference is other classes can no longer buff people besides themselves. The duration goes up the higher level the skill is, but it's still not going to be 30+ minutes long. I really wish the buffs lasted longer too, because with such low duration I will always forget to rebuff if it drops every ~10 minutes.

12. nerkus789x

nerkus789x Active Member

Hi, thanks for info ;).
    Than weapon extra attribute ,,buff extend" for healer is small help, because with mine practice only 2 buffs extend using gloves. It means they should check all buffs, because it's no sense why only 2 buffs can extend, when healer's have 15+:p

13. ZyxxeZ

ZyxxeZ New Member

Healer new weapon attribute is quite useless if it only extend 2 skills, i thought it increase all those 5 min bufs, quite lame.

14. luckystars0705

luckystars0705 Member

yes i know. but only work on 2 skill. and other skills are not work. why you don't check yourself before answer us ?

15. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Heya GM,
    For wu tang warrior we have two very similar skills (diff a lil the basic dmg/, silence & stun, the animation is the same).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Smashing sword of moon was change to be like shadows. Smashing sword of moon was a quick finisher sword with high damage like smashing sword of Earth. Any idea why we got two similar skills ?

16. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

It`s not only for WT. Shao also got similar skills:

[​IMG]

17. luckystars0705

luckystars0705 Member

[​IMG]
    ok this is what i said
    my skill lv 7 has 7 min buff
    glove hg 12 +14 ~ 4 min more
    but buff duration only have 7 min.

18. Nikite

Nikite New Member

Hi GM,
    The recast time for healers' traps now does not decrease with higher cheng like before.
    Take Extreme-Dodge for example:
    - before patch recast was 5 mins (300s) at c1 and 210s at c10 which is a 30% decrease
    - after patch recast time stays at 5 mins no matter what. Even with the new skill which reduces recast time only give 10% reduction at max cheng.
    So we lost 20% reduction compared to before which is a whole minute.

I hope it is a mishap instead of a deliberate move because this and the taking away of healers' nukes put us at a worst disadvantage when grinding and farming bosses inside and outside of dungeons.

19. nerkus789x

nerkus789x Active Member

Hi Ahri, so what about buff extend attribute? Only 2 buffs can extend for now :).

20. Apham

Apham Member

They are different. Smashing Pole silence the target, which mean he/she can not use any skill but still can move away. Whilst Breaking Pole STUN the target, which mean he/she cannot move away, and can not do anything ofc.

Revered likes this.