Afterpatch complains

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Revered, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Apham

Apham Member

They are different. Smashing sword of moon silences the target, which mean he/she can not use any skill whilst silenced but still can move away. Whilst Smashing sword of moon STUNs the target, which mean he/she cannot move away, and can not do anything whilst being stunned, ofc. You will see how different it is in PVP.

2. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Smashing sword of shadow was usually used in pvp by warriors against nukers with high speed. You used smash of shadow to stun the enemy. The enemy hit the ground and than you had to use high damage smash. So my question why need silence too if it is not so much of use (the enemy can move away)... better use stun and it is enough to recast.

Smashing sword of shadow we used before. Smashing sword of moon was transform in the same way like shadow. I prefer to have a better smash with high dmg than this.

3. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

With Patch 143, we will add a timer to skills tooltip. The timer will display when the skill is registered into the skill shortcut.

upload_2018-7-5_13-9-4.png

Revered likes this.
  4. [GM]Ahri

Also, the Character UI window will also be updated with new effects. Here is an example:

upload_2018-7-5_13-14-1.png

upload_2018-7-5_13-14-23.png

upload_2018-7-5_13-14-43.png

lottie, Travesty, Sirme and 1 other person like this.
  5. SlowSkipper86

SlowSkipper86 Active Member

Instead of changing useless things, change the trading system. I just got scammed by [LadyAngel] cause when she pressed confirm i did too but then after i pressed confirm next she removed Blue banner Ex and all my money was gone. Do something about it ffs

6. MoonMan88

MoonMan88 New Member

@[GM]Ahri yea please implement the trade system from cabal online(old one), they solved the trade scam problem a decade ago.
    Also please add more items and stats to existing items with VE leech this is impossible to play, and the game is completely imbalanced now.
    Take BOFFM and BOF they have 30/1k and 20/1k HP leech but you dont even gent 5/1k VE leech.
    Also for beginners who cant even get such items, they cant use skills at all, i made a healer since patch and im forced to use gc active on my healer.
    Also please make all weapons have equal damage, doesnt matter gloves/spear/axe, same level weapons should have the same damage, its ridiculous that as a healer i have 30-50% more output damage with a pole and gc skill than i have with similar gloves and higher level active, ridiculous and broken design.
    Please fix the nuker by halving all cooldown on its nuker and shields.

Im here to give friendly advice that massive breaking changes that make no sense make people quit and games close.
    Take Paragon moba for example, since release they made 2-3 massive changes to the game until it was completely broken and ridiculous and in the end it closed down earlier this year.
    So please improve 9D dont go backwards, currently its a terrible game, only a shell of its former glory, used to be so much fun, after Indy21 was gone the game became worse and worse.
    Thanks.

7. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

except Indy 21 is not dead...and still owns game....

And from what I personally remember...game is thesame....
    and I have been playing since acclaim...

only difference is less decos....

8. nguyen17

nguyen17 Member

they can add a feature where you have to confirm twice in order to complete the trade. First confirm the items is correct, the second confirm is to complete the trade.

9. nyioo7

nyioo7 New Member

I don't even mind the changes in game entire system.
    Can you guys just keep the servers alive for more than 24 hours?
    It's getting ridiculous. Yin is turning green now. It's like you guys want people to quit.

lottie likes this.
  10. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

Any news on the texture error that frequently causes peoples games to crash?

I noticed the bug reports section has been cleaned up and some threads aren't in there anymore. But I have experienced this still, it happens often when switching between Kunlun and Tibet/Potala Palace. The error can also occur in Hefei when you see people wearing the Heavenly Dragon decos, usually only after having been in Potala Palace or Kunlun beforehand though.

denteazul likes this.
  11. denteazul

denteazul Member

Game is not terrible now, is actually very nice, what is bothering is the constant server crashes and random dcs we're getting lately. I agree the update was not very well done on nukers but overall all got better, as for the weapon dmg balance they tried to compensate that by adding more base critical rate to lower dmg weapons such as Staffs and Wheels(2k crit) and way lower to more powerful ones such as Poles and Spears(500 crit rate); if u can afford to get a weapon that is fit for warrior and not healer and use it as healer that's great more dmg to u indeed, but thats not how the game was designed, warriors are and should be the class that most inflict raw damage, now u get a healer and use all its benefits which warriors dont get and expect to have same dmg effect as Warriors posses is not very racional. But forget all that, we all know this game is 97% based on items and gear, in the end a healer or any other class could outdmg warriors and vice versa with op items/ gear, weapon is the last thing that will add to it and those who can afford op items are usually the ones with +17 - 20 weaps, being gloves or poles. :)

12. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

Dream on. 22 days ago from RedFox Games Support Team: " We will forward your EOD logs to our developers regarding the Kunlun Texture Error."

EOD.log:
    [ 21:18:44 ] ERROR: Can't create texture. result:-2147024882
    [ 21:18:44 ] AniMeshList Load Start
    [ 21:18:44 ] AniMeshList Load End
    [ 21:19: 1 ] ERROR: Can't create texture. result:-2147024882
    [ 21:19: 1 ] AniMeshList Load Start
    [ 21:19: 2 ] AniMeshList Load End
    [ 21:19:18 ] ERROR: Can't create texture. result:-2147024882
    [ 21:19:18 ] AniMeshList Load Start
    [ 21:19:18 ] AniMeshList Load End
    [ 21:19:34 ] ERROR: Can't create texture. result:-2147024882
    [ 21:19:34 ] AniMeshList Load Start
    [ 21:19:34 ] AniMeshList Load End
    [ 21:19:39 ] ERROR: Can't create texture. result:-2147024882
    [ 21:19:40 ] AniMeshList Load Start
    [ 21:19:40 ] AniMeshList Load End
    [ 21:19:44 ] ERROR: Can't create texture. result:-2147024882
    [ 21:19:45 ] AniMeshList Load Start
    [ 21:19:45 ] AniMeshList Load End
    [ 21:19:47 ] ERROR: Allocate obb node
    [ 21:19:48 ] AniMeshList Load Start
    [ 21:19:48 ] AniMeshList Load End
    [ 21:19:51 ] ERROR: Allocate obb node
    [ 21:19:52 ] AniMeshList Load Start
    [ 21:19:52 ] AniMeshList Load End
    [ 21:19:58 ] ERROR: Allocate obb node
    [ 21:19:59 ] AniMeshList Load Start
    [ 21:19:59 ] AniMeshList Load End
    [ 21:19:59 ] ERROR: Create first vertex buffer [Obj_Kunrun_don_vilB2.x3d]
    [ 21:20: 0 ] AniMeshList Load Start
    [ 21:20: 0 ] AniMeshList Load End
    [ 21:20: 0 ] ERROR: Create first vertex buffer [Obj_Kunrun_don_vilB2.x3d]
    [ 21:20: 1 ] AniMeshList Load Start
    [ 21:20: 1 ] AniMeshList Load End
    [ 21:20: 1 ] ERROR: Create first vertex buffer [Obj_Kunrun_don_Temple.x3d]
    [ 21:20: 2 ] AniMeshList Load Start
    [ 21:20: 2 ] AniMeshList Load End
    [ 21:20: 2 ] ERROR: Create first vertex buffer [Obj_Kunrun_don_Temple.x3d]

@denteazul

The crit weapon option has been here for several months.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2018
  13. MoonMan88

MoonMan88 New Member

In short changes i believe are required for a better game before non OP gear players quit completely:
    -Increase Buffs base duration to at least 10 minutes or make them 30mins at c10 + fix the gloves that should add + seconds to buffs.
    -Either decrease VE consumption(pretty hard to rebalance now) or what i would suggest is add at least 5-10 VE leech to meditation while active, all of the mediation types, the current benefits of meditation arent worth the consumption rate if you could add 5-10 VE leech at C1 so that beginners without set gear with VE can farm aswell.
    This still doesnt fully solve the problems sometimes some bosses or mobs only take low damage like 5-6k which makes VE leech useless, maybe a generic buff for each class or all the meditation skills should recover like 100 VE per 3 seconds and make VE usage of mediation and step to something like 10.

Finally i dont know when this change happened but bring back entraces from hefei to maps like jinan datong and hangzhou (and respective white side entrances), this is bloody ridiculous without Courrier pass i have to run from icy palace to liadong to HZ to datong trough shi zang > clan base and then get to hefei? WTF design is this?

I would also add that there's a huge problem in this game ever since its inception that hasnt been adressed, the fact that there can be a massive imbalance between number of players in black or white clans, currently and for quite a long time i think the majority i would say 70%+ are playing black clans, which puts white players at a massive disadvantage, and limits their available interactions with other players, not to mention pvp here.

Also make all items account shareable STOP locking items to character that is ruining the game.

14. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

C12 buffs last 10 minutes and 8 minutes at c10, they probably last that long because players should group up next to a strategist for a combined gameplay between roles (their intention probably).

You can move from HZ/NC to hefei directly, you can also enter ZZ and SZ via Bloody Plain and then use the NPC's next to the entrance to teleport to the other entrances for a very small fee of gold, same for datong and the other equivalent map. You can also run from icy->tibet>Loulan and then BP and then hefei.

Most players think BOT warriors do the highest damage and so go to black clan, HD and BOT are generally considered the best looking animations on skills and that also sums up reasons to play black clan for most players. There's not much they can do to influence players to play white side.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2018
    MoonMan88 likes this.
  15. [GM]Ahri

Yes, we cleaned up the bug report section. However, we did not notice a report regarding the texture problem in Kunlun. The texture error in Kunlun is a known issue globally.

dixbutts likes this.
  16. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

Is the bug where you're sometimes unable to attack after downed state a globally known bug as well?

17. Legot

Legot New Member

No Dix, it's the bug where if you travel to Kunlun you are kicked from game with a 'cannot create texture' message. I have to apologise to my disciples each time I go to this map because I know I will be disconnected and the master/disciple buff will be removed.

18. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

Apparently the game isn't compatible with w10, but it should be No problems with w7

19. SlowSkipper86

SlowSkipper86 Active Member

I have Windows 10 and the game works just fine. The problem is the Anti-Virus, whenever i install Anti-Virus for some reason it puts the launcher in Quarantine and i cant exclude it.

20. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

It did get alot better after the update, but w7 is the best cause no texture errors