Alleged GM/Devs etc.

Discussion in 'Legacy' started by Hannessa, Dec 1, 2017.

1. SaikoSkillz

SaikoSkillz Member

First off herro from aka The25thBam. So the thing I wanna know is why you guys even thought he was a gm? So immediately someone giving things away and has a lot of silver you think that's a legit gm? Lol not tryna sound fked up but damn makes you think though but anyways look you Guys shinnen or origin it's not our place to step in but damn insta ban really? Did you even look for evidence? Did you search the logs of what conversations etc been going on? Damn this server keeps going up and down like the stock market. For example "level cap has been released along with costumes and costume stats come now" guess what still crap along the new crap you released your staff mybe thinking why tf this guy even playing if he doesn't like it(idk bout you as a CM having thoughts like this but surely it does cross your mind lol as a fellow customer service rep to CM" but anyways look the point is look for evidence and work with ember to get his crap back he did a helluvah job that you guys could've done but prob sitting at the pc looking thru tickets and crap you guys did wat yr an a half work to make us happy but along came CRAP this guy did it in a frikin week bruh like a gm of the old days would tsk tsk tsk surely but definitely I'm not even sure this server will survive regardless even if it's on steam that last sliver of hope that this game would outmatch all the bs and fkery us old players went thru and enjoyed thru all the other servers and came across this one server which is unique in its own way....think about it we players are your foundation one wrong move you guys do all the time which YOU ALREADY CREATED A TRAIL FROM DAY 1 will lead to your downfall once the server truly truly goes dead what will you do? Bring more updates to please us? sure go right ahead it'll be too late before your very eyes than you'll only be scraping by with less income than before. Just think about it.

#UN-BAN EMBER
    #FREE THE HOMIE
    #DEADFOX SOON TO COME?
    #DEADFOX RISES FROM THE ASHES?
    #IF I DONT MAKE SENSE SK IT LOL NO NEED

Attached Files:

xiiSxD likes this.
  2. PeaceMAN

PeaceMAN New Member

If I may, This @GMWykrhm guy is a great example of someone posing as a GM (look through his forum replies), he is as well a known scammer in the server(IGN: Wykhrmrrdy - Jinong) and I can prove it.
    Stop banning the wrong people with false accusations and start banning people like this shthead @GMWykrhm

xiiSxD and etfjudas like this.
  3. Kenshiiin

Kenshiiin Member

You guys are all ******* retards, what else can I say. The true definition of autism is Redfox. End of story good bye.

xiiSxD and etfjudas like this.
  4. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

@SaikoSkillz = 25thBam
    @etfjudas = Icarus
    @thenathan76 = Herc
    @Ashuraa96 = Ash

Fixed up the grammar, added the proper @'s

Good luck with being unbanned.

Also gonna @[CM]BlackOrigin to make sure he sees this.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
    xiiSxD, PRRD30 and SaikoSkillz like this.
  5. etfjudas

etfjudas Active Member

Aight here's my input on this.
    The real ember gave away items and never asked for anything in return and did not claim to be a member of redfox staff, in fact when i questioned if he was, he responded by telling me that he wasn't, but rather he was just an old playerv who planned this give away for over a year.
    The fake (emberR) actively went around claiming he was a member of redfox staff, as well asking people for their items and shout scrolls (which a GM would never do And the real ember did not do)

xiiSxD likes this.
  6. khuromkong

khuromkong Member

this guy was accused by something which he didnt do, some stupids player here all they wanted is to ruin this game and perhaps disappointing players by scamming others item by using someone else name.
    i think you should try to reconsider to removed his ban and you should be thankful as well on where this guys is helping you guys to get more players to play this game.

xiiSxD likes this.
  7. thenathan76

thenathan76 Active Member

Yo BlackOrigin, This EmberJ guy should not be banned. Hercules here, and I tried so hard to tell everyone he never claimed to be a GM or Staff member. Not once did he say anything along those lines. If anything you should thank him for helping you to bring more people online onto your servers. I mean, hell, with him bringing more people back into the server there's more people to buy RP which is money into your pockets. Come on, this doesn't take a genius to figure out.

xiiSxD likes this.
  8. etfjudas

etfjudas Active Member

Easiest way to sort this out is for @[CM]BlackOrigin to check the chat logs of that account (in which he should find embers innocence) and then take the appropriate action and unban him.

xiiSxD likes this.
  9. AonGenesis

AonGenesis Member

Yow BO! well everyone in this forum agreed that Ember Didn't claim that he is a GM nor DEV, instant Ban for a player that only want is to bring back mostly all of the old player's and make this server as lively as before, He cares a lot for us who's still playing this game he gave us silvers,items and most specially the fun and enjoyment that everyone wants, you should have just consult all the FL and some trusted players to find out more about "EMBER", if yo want to save your game start Un-banning Ember!

#Un-Ban EMBER
    #Respect!

xiiSxD likes this.
  10. Fleshmonkey

Y'all really **** at @n ppl

@[CM]BlackOrigin

xiiSxD likes this.
  11. etfjudas

etfjudas Active Member

I was on my phone sir, awts. Please no bully sir.

xiiSxD likes this.
  12. xiiSxD

xiiSxD Member

whats this? :D
    what's goin on ?

weLL last day a impostor appear --
    pretending he is ember lelzz
    [​IMG]

13. xiiSxD

xiiSxD Member

yeah ..
    last .. 4 or 5 days ago , i scam by someone .. lost of my gears , pet etc..
    then ember is online that time , hes very angry to me bcoz im noon idiot by trading my gears to someone pretending and using his name .. she's so amd at me , but at end she help me recover what i lost .. he give me some silvers to buy gears again and pet , she so kind even if we dont know him yet and him also to us ..
    :) :) :)

14. zeteki

zeteki Member

if you got proof that i copy ember why not go to send tickets?

15. CGuardian

CGuardian Member

I'm sorry, but If anything, this need to be resolve in a ticket, I'm sure G.M's are happy to work with the Owner of (Ember) to work out a resolution. As if " you've banned due to pretending to be a G.M" then you're have the players behind you., The idiots who keep on calling you G.M is the problem of this whole thing. But anyway, as much as anyone can say., G.M will not work with you without a ticket. You should be able to get back your account IF And ONLY IF they found you innocent. Just reference your Ticket to this Post and They should be able to read it!

16. Fleshmonkey

It's been resolved.

xiiSxD likes this.
  17. etfjudas

etfjudas Active Member

Ember was found innocent and as a result all his accounts were unbanned.

xiiSxD likes this.
  18. xiiSxD

xiiSxD Member

yeah yeah --