AMAA (Ask Me Almost Anything) NDA Q&A!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by [GM]Ahri, Jan 23, 2016.

1. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

Ahri has already stated that information on our feedback about rates were sent to jwg but it looks like this publisher has no decisions in rates.

TW has made a lot of noise regarding their rates and they still remain the same.

2. Lianel

Lianel Active Member

Where was that statement ?? And sory but send to jwg ???? This is just bulshit we sent that ... Lol how hard is increase drop rate ? Like events ?

3. quachthaihai

quachthaihai New Member

Dear GM
    Why daily check in gift don have 15 exp when i check in 8/30 ?

4. quachthaihai

quachthaihai New Member

I got , thanks. I forgot gitl in puchase bag. Thanks

5. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

If GC would have added the loyalty system and courier gold pouches I'd say they would have made 9Dragons a game worth mentioning in the old games still alive series.

6. Lianel

Lianel Active Member

How long are you gona ignore my questions about Drop rate and promised FULL kr content ?

7. itsthem

itsthem Active Member

They had their fingers crossed, this is the 'New improved' version, AKA Item mall edition.

8. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Hi everyone!

Just so everyone is on the same page, we are getting ALL content which including Fishing. Please keep in mind, we are not releasing ALL content all at once. Kunlun is scheduled to be released soon and so as Pot*******

9. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Unfortunately, base skill and drop rates cannot be changed.

10. Daneel

Daneel New Member

How comes "cannot be changed"? If they can't give us events with skill/drop rates increased. And change that Item Mall, it's too damn OP.

11. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

I believe the word you're looking for here is "won't", not "cannot". Go ahead and turn on a permanent x2 skill, and drop event.

12. Daneel

Daneel New Member

Man, what GM Ahri said is more like, "We won't change skill and drop rates because we want to get more money from you. Want increased drop rate? Use Item Mall".

13. Tiani

Tiani Member

aint this some ****? " unfortunately rates cannot be changed" BUT we already had an event which RATES WERE INCREASED.
    so why do u keep repeating yourself on something we ALL KNOW is a LIE?

bottom line is RATES CAN BE CHANGED, it already happened on first week.

there is a DIFFERENCE between "CAN'T" and " WON'T"

you guys WON'T change the rates, not permanently or for an scheduled event. just a plain INCOMPLETE dry game, where u gives us nothing but the MOST EXPENSIVE item mall EVER in the history of 9DRAGONS , and players keep throwing dollars at you still, and you CANT gives us anything from time to time.

a little event from time to time wont kill anyone or break the game more than your brilliant HERMIT EXP CARDS did already.

have a nice day

14. Lianel

Lianel Active Member

Cannot be ? and why is that ?? no it s not that it can not be you just don t want . But nvm you are losing players...

15. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

You already launched Kunlun, you have the beads in your IM, releasing potala palace is the right thing to say.

16. Lianel

Lianel Active Member

We are not talking about Kunlun and higher content . We are talking about IM stuff farm NPC in hefei , we are tolking about different Wanted system , talking about refined weapons etc ...

But this conversation is useless. I wish you as much as possible money from spenders while this game will be dead ...

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2016
  17. ToMaZzz

ToMaZzz Active Member

What a load of ******** xD either they dont want to change since they want more players to use IM or are too stupid to use database to change that **** info on rates >_> im assuming its the 1st one cuz on 2nd i know cuz i had fvcking hosted a Lineage 2 private server where I set or change the **** i needed inlcuding the rates >_> so yea dont give us that "the cannot" ********.

18. itsthem

itsthem Active Member

Of course they can, you're just refusing to do it.

If the blatant abuse of the IM is not insult enough, then your presumption that we don't know how this game functions is.

balb1n0 and Spite like this.
  19. Blitzcronk

Ahri,

You liar. You could easily negotiate higher rates you're just refusing to. Why is it Suba could increase rates but you cannot? We don't care about fishing, please can we have a new GM.

You clearly cannot support us enough. You act like "I'll provide this information and then do nothing". At least Lupinsen responds to the community.

You don't know anything about this game, you claim it's easy to play, you give generic answers thar often players already provide and you just echo them out. This game won't be long term at this rate.

You don't fix broken content you just remove it. This is pathetic and responding to you is about as useless as throwing a sausage down a hall way.

You obviously do not care about us, you respond once a year when the mayans have prophesied the end of the world or you take an entire coming of Christ to find out information for us.

Why does it take you so long to find out what is going on? Why does there to be no form of collaboration....

Fishing will be broken and more than likely require some form of item mall.

I don't dislike you as a person, I'm sure you're very nice but as our community manager, you're awful.

Kids running private servers have more heart than you.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2016
    itsthem, mplustravel and Spite like this.
  20. Blitzcronk

You seriously need to start taking advice from your community or you will be another Suba.

DENZJE likes this.