AMAA (Ask Me Almost Anything) NDA Q&A!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by [GM]Ahri, Jan 23, 2016.

1. MMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMM Active Member

Ahri thank you for notifying us for hosting an event beforehand. Is it possible you make the event last the whole day instead of certain hours? Also i got questions:
    1. Can you ask jongwong to make the tender stones from fragments of conqueor tradeable because the other verisons of 9 dragons allow you to trade it. This is practically the only source of making money without cash shopping.
    2. Can you fix the drop rate of fragments of conqueor? There suppost to drop but i am not getting any.
    3. Can you make golden fragments(material to craft decos) findable for non cash shoppers? You stated that all deco materials can be found in game.
    4. Lastly, can you ask jongwong to fix the animation of brotherhood nuker's ec1 nuke. There is no animation and its been like this for sometime. Before it was working propertly in other verisons. But yea please notify the developer about this issue atleast. Thank you :)

ihgyug likes this.
  2. zuks89

zuks89 New Member

Thanks for answers to other questions, but for this i still want to hear answer ...

3. xXOnyxBladezXx

xXOnyxBladezXx New Member

I was too late for the Rumble Fighter GamesCampus to RedFox Games account transfer. Is there a way to get my account and transfer it to RedFox?

4. balb1n0

balb1n0 Active Member

Maybe you should ask that in the Rumble Fighter forum. However, if you've missed the tranfer, you probably won't get anything back...