Any Chance for a Revival?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OJuiced, Mar 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ankyt

ankyt Well-Known Member

just play, they give u free stuff when u log back on after time anyway
    only concern is not enough players otherwise its still the same old

HumoLoco likes this.
  2. doston8

doston8 Well-Known Member

Despite the decreased playerbase, people still find a way to kick your boi on site because he too good =O. I didn't know the rubix cube exo was "broken" and "op" but *shrugs*.

3. SayLag

SayLag New Member

RIGHT?! How has GEM had bald hair for years while RF doesn't?
    Why don't we have more beard variations?
    Why do we keep making scrolls with 2 hit launchers?
    Why don't we have x3 panic items and regenerating back items?
    Where's our Sage SE BFE R?

No but really... for this game to have it's player base revived, there would have to be a huge update with a l0t of promo.

4. 271115

271115 Well-Known Member

No

5. Negrosaki

Negrosaki Well-Known Member

6. DarkSonic

DarkSonic Member

i'm more mad about lost saga than rf tho it was objectively the better game since you could steal gear. But hey region locks are fun guys don't you think?

long live ogplanet in our hearts

7. xSavage21

xSavage21 Active Member

ITS OK WHEN THIS GAME DIES ILL MAKE A PRIVATE SERVER AND MAKE EVERYTHING CARATS

TheDL6Incident and Negrosaki like this.
  8. bigboy060

bigboy060 Member

crap game

9. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

How? You have source code?

10. xSavage21

xSavage21 Active Member

i was joking...

11. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

That’s too bad.

12. xSavage21

xSavage21 Active Member

is it?

13. AmyLovesGoD

AmyLovesGoD New Member

14. Fossil

Fossil Member

Too difficult. but hey i saw 7 rooms today

15. Arschgeist

Arschgeist Well-Known Member

A game like this won't fly in 2018, boiz. At least not in USA.

Its one thing when a game is blatantly Pay2Win and $50 will get you reasonably geared up. It's another thing when you could pay upwards of HUNDREDS and not even get what you want. (rc Chests, Gem Enchanting, Avalon building)

It's worse than gambling since you will lose 100% of the money you spend and come out with a pile of TIMED ITEMS (WRYYYYYYYY) or NOTHING AT ALL, new players (understandably) get turned off by it.

Companies like EA get boycotted to the ground for p2w nonsense that isn't even HALF as scummy as RF or majority of other krMMOs.

16. Zeros

Zeros New Member

it needs attention. Glitches were never fixed, lag remained constant, and the graphics engine never got updated. this gae barely looks decent in 720p. Imagine 1080p, ew. Honestly this game has the potential to be very very popular in any country. it has diversity and great concept. Right now though unless an actual game developer picks it up, it wont be long before it feels as old as windows xp

17. Mitsuke

Mitsuke Clean Up Crew

Rumblefighter needs to start proper advertising.
    The community needs to stop ddosing the new players. THIS ONES VERY IMPORTANT
    The gm's need to issue a notice that ddos is a feleny, and it is bannable.

There doing better on carat relevant events. They need to fix the peer to peer connection bar so we can truly see who's lagging us.

18. AzurealZX

AzurealZX Active Member

When the majority of the patch notes have the word ''boxed'' slapped next to them, then you know there's something wrong with the game.
    I ocassionally visit the forums to check out if the game's headed in a better direction but nope. It's the same everytime. The game's been stagnant as **** content wise. No actual new content in terms of Adventure Modes, new Maps (no, map reskins don't count), Game Modes, Classes. in 4.5 years
    The game doesn't have enough content to actually play with, it's just getting more and more fu*king BLOATED with garbage scrolls and exocores, the vast majority of them being boxed or RC.

It's extremely outdated and buggy

I started playing Rumble Fighter back when the EU server just launched, I was seeing ads for it everywhere on my browser, YouTube and many forum sites.
    I remember the first time I booted it up and I loved the game's art style, I quickly got into it, after getting my ass whooped a few times I started trying to learn the game, and slowly save up carats for Kung-Fu, meeting up with people from there that I still talk to even now. Wanting Avenger, settling for Street cause I thought it'd take me centuries to save up for it. Getting into new content as it came out, the new boss modes, each being better made than the previous, the DH saga never did conclude either, it just got filled with random boss fights instead of finishing up the story.
    We never got a new location after the DH districts.

Following the game's growth was a really nice journey, the vast majority of my fond childhood memories come from Rumble Fighter, and looking at it in it's current state, it's just kinda painful. It's literally a damn zombie, it's supposed to be dead but it's barely crawling and just doesn't want to drop so it can squeeze out the last remnant of pocket change from people before it rots.

19. BlueComet1

BlueComet1 Clean Up Crew

Id say for the devs, re-balance the game while advertising it more/put it on Steam. For the players, remove the ddos people. Forever. I don't know how but do it. As for the rest of the players, I can't just tell people to not be salty, not possible, but stop doing Moon/Blacktop 95% of the time. Have some variety. That should revive the game.

Tengu likes this.
  20. Mitsuke

Mitsuke Clean Up Crew

I truly believe the game is not completely dead. If playredfox got on the developers about creating more maps, and they decided to do sponsors. They would make more, and be able to have a reason to make the developers make more maps.
    Its truly a shame to see the game in this state. They really should do some advertising.

But what truly needs to stop is everyone is ddosing the new players. How can it be alive. When we have 13 year olds killing off the game for everyone cause there salty. The issue is not necessarily the server hosts. Its the salty community. It really should be handled more by the staff team.

Just my opinion though.​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.