Any tips on fighting Electro?

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by Windstorm, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Ayato

Ayato Well-Known Member

The posts on this thread...

2. Windstorm

Windstorm Glacial Master

Last edited: Mar 13, 2016
  3. 4Ever1v1Legend

4Ever1v1Legend Member

Don't worry OP. I'll test the breakpoints on the scroll when I get a chance and tell you how to actually play against it within a few days.

4. Saiiyuki

Saiiyuki Well-Known Member

1) You're mad as hell over some stupid nonsense. Idk why you're all up in your feelings over my comment that wasn't even malicious. Or where you got that bratty idiotic attitude from.

2) You said "This applies to EVERY SCROLL".

You do not have to have a combo delayed on every scroll to be able to counter it. That is my point.

As I stated Zin TKD and Dragon's Kick combo can be countered regardless of whether delay is present or not. Now if you delay a scroll; then a combo that normally isn't able to be countered mid-block can then be countered.

But I'm not going to go around arguing with someone accusing others of being pseudo-intellectuals when that person can't spell the word "comprehensive". Have a good day Scammer. Work out that bi-polar issue when you have the chance hun.

5. Kindara

Kindara Active Member

It's an easy scroll to fight imo. Electro is predicated on them connecting either the stun juggle or the double kicks just with the kick counter kick combo. The hardest Electro users I have fought against always punch grab. The punches aren't really that good, so you have to fight against it aggressively since it is a scroll that can punch grab you quite easily. If they aren't the type to punch grab, I always assume they are going to do the full kick counter kick combo, and afterwards I punish them for it.

Yusuke likes this.
  6. LeeHyunJoon

LeeHyunJoon Member

Solution to fighting all scrolls: ram off-stage asap

Windstorm likes this.
  7. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

This works too.

tinytinytinytiny likes this.
  8. Windstorm

Windstorm Glacial Master

@Yusuke
    @Saiiyuki
    @Kindara

9. LastGoD

LastGoD Well-Known Member

LMAO THEY DELETED MY POST IM GONE

10. Rehndeer

Rehndeer Member

how to counter electro: counter?????? (mindblown)

11. Negrosaki

Negrosaki Well-Known Member

Get some speed or a speed set and drift around with a good scroll that is fast with all of its moves and has little to no ending lag.
    Like Shoot Boxing.

12. Saiiyuki

Saiiyuki Well-Known Member

@Windstorm You clearly are more focused on trying to prove me wrong than accepting some form of advice so I'm going to stop trying to help and just let you grandstand in ignorance. I hope you solved your issue.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2016
  13. Kairu

Kairu New Member

I use Electro Alot . its linear, best way to beat it is Punishment. it has some smooth attacks, but the Majority of the scroll is heavy. Best attack time to strike would be after a failed second launcher which has a hella long recov, last punch, 3rd kick/last kick. 3rd kick is pretty counterable, last kick is tricky but counterable. Dont test any of the charge punches, your best bet with that is hitting them so they cant toy with you. But at the end of the day a scroll is just a scroll, practice 1 v 1ing and youll be str8 m8 :D