Anything new with RF?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zhire, Apr 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zhire

Zhire Clean Up Crew

So I'm coming back to RF after along time cuz im bored and nostalgia. Downloading rn and im wondering if there's anything new in this game? Any new game modes or major changes to the game? are the game mechanics any different? game still pay to win or its more carat friendly now? worth dropping money at this point?

2. doston8

doston8 Well-Known Member

Dere is new game mode call da classic mode indeed faktz. Classic mode have restrict scroll and exo to "classic scroll and exo only" mean no rare or new gen scroll and such indeed faktz. not many play this mode despite they ask for it indeed faktz.

new game mechanic is air panic, and RE scroll with super art at <20% health or someting like dat faktz.

only pay 2 win i tink is if u fight against blood dragon scroll and den metatron sword phoenix, need large skill cap to beat dese scroll. other scroll not as bad, player base just bad at game indeed faktz.

lot of rc exo and scroll that are good turn into carat, hitman is also carat now so congratz indeed faktz.

i tink drop money is good, rare set look nice and can customize with other stuff to look good indeed faktz. scroll and stuff also fun to use and do trick with on moon and stuff. people will get mad but it ok indeed faktz.

Zhire likes this.
  3. Jazztech

Jazztech Well-Known Member

Bunch of new skill items, not a whole lot of new cosmetics, air rolling. Besides that, nothing too new.
    There are more carat items, some older Cash skill items got turned into carats.
    If you're trying to have a decent time with the game, maybe pick up like one of the newer cash scrolls, as a lot of older ones are a bit... dated feeling.

Zhire likes this.
  4. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Nothing new.

Zhire likes this.
  5. LoliBot14

LoliBot14 Active Member

Pardon me madam, but I was curious as to what you look like under those tasteful fabrics you are wearing. Perhaps you would do the honor of removing them and photographing your perfect skin so that I can gaze upon your beauty.

HumoLoco likes this.
  6. hiFoes

hiFoes New Member

game sucks bro

HumoLoco likes this.
  7. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

LOOOL 9/11 intelligent af

LoliBot14 likes this.
  8. InoPluto

InoPluto New Member

new player won't stay long cause all those ogp player beat the crap out of them!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.