Apocryphal Hero League Recruiting White Clan Players On Tao!

Discussion in 'Tao Server' started by Exigent, Jul 2, 2017.

1. Exigent

Exigent New Member

Formerly known as "Chosen", the newly-formed Apocryphal Hero League is recruiting active White clan players on Tao server. Contact one of the following people in-game to join Apocryphal today!
    • Augur (Shao)
    • WarTen (Shao)
    • CherryMoon (LoB)
    • Lexaaa (WT)
    • Misterious (WT)
    Enjoy your day! :cool:

Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
  2. Zombiie

Zombiie Active Member

pvp or pve League ?

3. Exigent

Exigent New Member

Thanks for your question, Zombiie. Apocryphal is a PVE league, so we do not condone PVP from league members. If you wish to engage in PVP combat, we recommend you join another league. Otherwise, you are welcome to join us on Tao and we look forward to having you!

Asimaru likes this.
  4. Zombiie

Zombiie Active Member

i trust u Augur but i dont trust WarTen with clone (Bruh). kick him if u wanna real pve league.

5. Exigent

Exigent New Member

Once again, Apocryphal is a PVE league and we do not condone PVP from league members. What Apocryphal members do on their "clone" outside of the league is their business, and as such, none of our concern. All of our league members, including WarTen, abide by the rule of no PVP within Apocryphal, making this a "real pve league".

If you do not feel comfortable with one of our members, you are free to explore other hero league options and we wish you all the best.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
  6. Riclaus

Riclaus Member

Augur was correct, unless attacked is the key word, defend yourself if able but we do not go out and actively "hunt" people for the fun of it.

ChinChilla HG7
    Corrupt old player lol

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
    Exigent likes this.
  7. CtrlDel

CtrlDel Member

Yes, you do hunt people for the fun of it and especially a PvE player from a PvE League!!

Ask WarTen, im pretty sure he knows what i'm talking about.

Zombiie likes this.
  8. Exigent

Exigent New Member

Please refrain from posting inflammatory remarks in this thread. If you have an issue with Apocryphal league or one of our members, contact me in-game to discuss the matter in private. Thank you.

9. Czezry

Czezry Active Member

And leave the rest of the readers without a conclusion on the matter? I thought that freedom of speech grants him a way to express his point of view,and moving the subject onto pms sounds like you just wanna scold him...there are 2 players having an issue with WarTen and as an observer im starting to think there might be something to it...

10. Exigent

Exigent New Member

We cannot come to any sort of conclusion when one makes an unfounded accusation with the malicious intent of inciting hatred in a public forum. This is not a matter of "freedom of speech" as you claim, but rather, a matter of civility. Nothing is solved by openly accusing others without proof because it destroys any possibility of a civil discussion, which makes a resolution impossible.

The issue is best resolved in private, where the person can voice their concerns safely and without fear of judgment from an "observer" such as yourself. In a public forum, the person does not feel free to express himself openly since he is under the scrutiny of the public eye, and will instead resort to libelous claims intended to damage the reputation of the accused. An open and honest discussion between two parties will take place only in private, because a third-party "observer" will taint the discussion by publicly interjecting his opinion and thereby hinder any possibility of a resolution.

Your false assumption that I wish to "scold" him is completely unwarranted and again, a defamatory remark intended to besmirch the reputation of myself and the league. This is unacceptable, given the fact that I have been nothing but civil to you despite your hostile demeanor and unwelcome meddling in other people's affairs. As you said, there are "2 players having an issue with WarTen", and I invite those two people to contact me in-game to discuss their issue with me privately in order to come to a resolution. What they do not need is an "observer" meddling in their affairs and speaking on their behalf, when they are entirely free and capable to do so on their own. If you truly are an "observer" as you claim, then you will stay out of their business and let them resolve their issues on their own.

Finally, I wish to thank you, Czezry, for supplying free publicity for Apocryphal Hero League. We welcome all active White clan players on Tao to join us as we play 9Dragons and explore The Land together!

11. Czezry

Czezry Active Member

I really do not know why are you taking on offensive attitude towards me, talking about my "malice" and such,making me look like an issue, but surely you got used to handling things like those on daily basis, cant hold a candle to ya.I was only pointing out that calling people on the side considering a public character of this forum... Make sure to upload the conclusion of those talks , i have a loss combat record with warten from a long time ago,and im curious of the outcome :)

Stereotyped likes this.
  12. Exigent

Exigent New Member

Czezry, this is a recruitment thread for Apocryphal Hero League. This is not a thread about you, or your feelings. If you are looking for drama, look elsewhere because you won't find it here.

With that being said, if a person contacts me in private regarding an issue with Apocryphal or one of its members, then I will keep their communications strictly confidential. Nothing will be uploaded or shared, especially not on a public forum such as this one. It's none of anyone's business.

Once again, if you have an issue with WarTen, contact him in-game to discuss the matter privately. This is not the time or place to do so. Thank you.

Stereotyped likes this.
  13. Zombiie

Zombiie Active Member

one question for u Augur, why do u cant kick warten out ur band ? warten not pve, he is pvp. i have problem with him but he never come or find me, he find my mems... lmao
    once again, i hope ur band is a real pve... that why i never find u or pvp u at KL.

14. Exigent

Exigent New Member

Zombiie, I will not kick a Sub-Master and founding member of Apocryphal based off an unproven allegation. You allege WarTen is "not pve, he is pvp", but you have presented no evidence to me in order to support your allegation. If you have pertinent evidence to prove your allegation, then contact me in-game and I will examine it in my investigation before making a decision. If you are unwilling to do so, then I will assume you have nothing to support your allegation and I will dismiss the issue entirely.

I will speak with WarTen regarding your allegation of him being "pvp", and apparently targeting your "mems". In the meantime, I will say it again: if you have an issue with WarTen, contact him in-game to discuss the matter privately and in a civil manner. This thread is no place for you to air your grievances. Speak with WarTen privately in-game or not at all.

Apocryphal is, and always will be, a real PVE league. None of our members will actively seek out other players and attack them in PVP combat. However, we reserve the right to defend ourselves from any and all PVP attacks, as this is the general protocol for all PVE leagues. We will never start a PVP fight with anyone and I encourage our members to avoid situations where PVP combat is highly likely.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
    Stereotyped likes this.
  15. Zombiie

Zombiie Active Member

funny, u say ur band is PVE but ur band have guys pvp inside and i cant complaint about it ? u re only a stupid master when u dont know wth ur mems do. Ask all ppl at KL, how do they feel about warten. Why we never say Mario, raizfastail, kurama, dampa... try to play by head not by hands. u need evidence ? i will give u a pic when he try pvp Shaka (mems of A4W, no need reason and then i come to finish him) Log in game and pm Maxim, Orca, Gym, Shaka, Epson, Jimmy, ...... many mems of A4W if u want more evidence. go to find it, dont make me show all. Last post for u.

warten.jpg

Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
  16. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

I don't like to interrupt and I don't have any means to badmouth WarTen. As far as I know, he's never attacked my league members, however, when I ask people in KL, most of them will say WarTen kills players around. I have no evidence at all but rumor has it. You may want to ask WarTen directly regarding this issue. I'm actually happy when your league was created but with this WarTen issue, you may need to look over it thoroughly. No offense, just sharing what people have been saying.

Czezry likes this.
  17. Exigent

Exigent New Member

Zombiie, this is a recruitment thread for Apocryphal Hero League. If you have an issue with our league, I invite you to PM me in-game to discuss and resolve your issue. I look forward to continuing this conversation privately in-game. Thank you for your understanding.

Zaitrey, I appreciate you sharing your opinion in a clear and coherent manner. I am aware of what goes on in my league, and will be personally addressing the issue at hand. Please PM me in-game, as I would very much like to continue this conversation with you in-game. Thank you and I hope to speak with you soon.

18. Missytouka

Missytouka Active Member

Augur you guys got played zombie is bmw who is known as a *******. I think you guys becoming watchers is pretty messed up. Those a4w pkers destroying the tao server I will never agree with them when they start all the pro drama. Your members were once my members in void league tbh none of them experience of the real pk in kl like I did. Killall and a4w ruin the Christmas event for those who wanted to play it. I think becoming a watcher league makes you the same as a4w. Especially since our leagues are branches from Void. I had chosen back and protected you guys from the a4w that I'm cool with but you guys left sushi behind to save your selves from pk that's not even that bad believe me it was way worst b4 yin server came. You need to stop letting a4w have y'all betray your friends. Being a good leader don't out weigh being a good friend.

Perfection and Stereotyped like this.
  19. Exigent

Exigent New Member

Thanks for sharing your opinion on the matter, MissyTouka. I understand what you are saying and your concern is absolutely warranted, given the history of some All4War members actively PKing others. However, I have spoken with Zombiie in-game and we have agreed to keep the peace between Apocryphal and All4War by not engaging in PVP with each other. I consider the matter to be resolved so there is no need to revisit it at this time. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me in-game.

20. Missytouka

Missytouka Active Member

Well I heard you friends with friends BMW so you just saved your league pretty much a kick in the face to me seeing as I got ppl to stop pking when we were good chosen and not you guys in that league. Thsts very sneaky seeing as you didn't let anyone in sushi know. I see

Riclaus and Stereotyped like this.