Ascended Scrolls

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheFuzionBranz, Dec 19, 2019.

?

Ascended Scrolls, Poorly managed/Conceived?

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. TheFuzionBranz

TheFuzionBranz Wiki Creator & Manager, Scroll Masters Finalist

I've sent a help desk and I've been refused my request. I've gotten the typical "we will send this to Nimonix so they can work on the issue". I requested to have my Cyclone LVL 2 either swapped for a regular Cyclone or just Cyclone added to my account (I used my own version anyways to create it)

--There is no way to equip these items without going into a lobby. Seriously. They added an ENHANCED tab that is poorly positioned/coded and looks like crap.
    -We have received 2-3 batches of Ascended Scrolls so far and several events that gave out boxes....
    -It has been several months, I have tons of scrolls, players too and they can level up but won't.
    -I personally haven't used any Ascended Scrolls and have been missing out on fun ones just because I won't leave room to find them, don't feel like risking my spot in a room, plus if I can't see it while browsing my scrolls I forget it exists.

Since release of Ascended items it seemed like RedFox was pushing Nimonix to add them into Lobbies for selection. Its been months. By now atleast Refox could offer us a copy of the item we used in the formula or to reverte it back to normal if requested.

Its a great Function. Its a cool way to build more stats and do more damage. But really you're just gonna have a specific stat set for it and thats it. Trying to use these scrolls in a lobby is a chance at losing your spot.

tamirtov, oTedd and HumoLoco like this.
  2. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

a dead game came with new feature and super bug and even bug has never been dead. are they scared of the little bug?