auto hunt need help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kruhoh, Feb 3, 2019.

1. kruhoh

kruhoh New Member

ok im using auto hunt and im trying to get only to use the jab skil but as soon as more then 5 monsters are on me i stop atching and get stcuk any way to fix this and only use jab auto hunt ? tnx

2. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

If you are talking about AOE then set number of monsters to 1 and don't include the multi-hit skill.

If you just want to farm with multi-hit skills set the monsters to 1 add the multi-skill and don't include AoE, I personally don't understand why you would do this.

3. kruhoh

kruhoh New Member

wel im just testing to see waht gives meh faster xp yes aoe hits all buty it takes like 20 aoe hits to kil a monster compared to the 2 skil casts i or 1 hit with multy hit to see also what is better for lvling XD just for fun

4. kruhoh

kruhoh New Member

i teste what usayed and my char gets stuck and does not atack when set to 1 and with only multi hit skil in it gest struck doing noting

5. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

Aoe is just faster

"To set up your AHS you will need to click the Circle Arrow above the 8 key, You can only register 2 Buffs, these buffs are the basic ones you get from the trainers. Next, you will go to hunting set up put in your multi strike and AOE skill set the # of monsters to 1, and the rest should be pretty explanatory."

http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/autohunt-guide.31497/