Bark anymore

Discussion in 'Art & Media' started by MyJustICE, Oct 20, 2016.

1. AlcaPwnz

AlcaPwnz New Member

exactly what i was talkin about excuses you lag or i use others relics or idk what its just you too weak man wtf never used anybodys relics especially not to kill some lame sore loser like yourself wake up man xD

2. CaptainSaveAhoE

CaptainSaveAhoE Member

Please explain how you lost just minutes before the duel with the sword, which you say you did not borrow anything from anyone!

But yet you just lost using your own items.

Then Aztec posted vids of him beating you. You post SS of you beating players that even Aztec can't beat with his gear and relics.

Do you see why you look stupid?

Aztec has not denied you beat him and he's shown that he's beat you.

All you can say is that you beat him with a noob sword and active.

I was there when you did it and you did take about 5 mins before the second duel. You sat by Hatr3d for a few mins then dueled Aztec and won in less than 30 secs.

But 5 mins before duel with you using the sword, he beat you! So how did you win with the sword but can't with you main active and skills???

Explain that and you can say all you want

Anyone reading this knows it's impossible to do without changing relics and or gears.

You saying that you don't borrow items but yet loose to Aztec and hes only using a crit pill vs your premium, tgw buff, yybs pills and wtf ever else you had.

LMAO plz go somewhere. You are the biggest idiot in game if you think anyone here will believe you lost then turn around in a few minutes and win using a noob sword and C1 active.

He's not a sore looser at all but proving you use others items!

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
  3. AlcaPwnz

AlcaPwnz New Member

no actives with the sword and he only can kill me with help also who is you
    no actives with the sword and he can only kill me with help btw who are you again? xD

4. CaptainSaveAhoE

CaptainSaveAhoE Member

Stop posting dumb ass!

He can only you kill you with help!???

Wtf you just say? Really dude! He posted vids and SS of you dieing! 1vs1 in kl and hefei. Then you post some ******** SS of you pking ppl that Aztec can't even pk with his gear, but you somehow did. But you can't beat Aztec in a 1vs1.

Now think dude before you post again.

You loose in vids, but take a few mins and come back and win with noob sword.

The more you reply here the more you make yourself look like the NEW FOOL!

Don't worry about who i am. I was there watching both duels. You lost, went to Hatr3d and got items. Then used a sword vs Aztec. Yeah he lost the 2nd duel cuz he uses his own items.

It's not about hg sets or lvls dude. Your just to sorry and shamed to admit you lost to a pve warrior and had to use items of a friend to feel better about loosing and winning.

Nothing to be ashamed about dude. You pay to play and lost vs a free2play player.

It happens. But to loose and try and lie and have all the pills, premium, buffs and 16/6 in your wep. Aztec not even crit you 1x and yet loose.

Now that's a shitty char you got!

Go spend more $ maybe you will fix your char!

Anyways I'm done too posting here. Good job Aztec aka Prophet!

Still a legend in my eyes!

5. MyJustICE

MyJustICE Member

6. MyJustICE

MyJustICE Member

2018March09 00-29-59.jpg
    Gang gang gane Me,,,and u still died :D:p:cool:

7. santiago23751

santiago23751 Active Member

I saw you run.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
  8. Zombiie

Zombiie Active Member

u saw u only barking :))

9. santiago23751

That's all you can do man, follow me, stalk me and try and harass me because i beat you 4-1 in hefei months ago.

10. Zombiie

Zombiie Active Member

hahaha, Try to live in past because u re nothing and trash in present and future :)) :))
    i dont have everything but i m not scare ur idol and u in past but u fail 100% now and future hahaha hahaha. u re so coward more than mems of Empire. Plz wait me 1 month hahaha W T H is that @@

GO.jpg

11. santiago23751

I have never fought you/talk to you. Why you lying? As it stands i probably destroyed you in one of the many characters you made and hide yourself in. You were no one in GC(everyone beat you there) and here you are non existent. Never again reply to me, you insignificant parasite.

After this reply, i will never acknowledge your miserable existence.

12. santiago23751

Give me 1 month till i gear up, and i'll gladly duel you, deedragon, badbrother and anyone in A4W. Facts are i still lead you 4-1 in duels, i will forever be better than you.

13. MyJustICE

MyJustICE Member

14. MyJustICE

MyJustICE Member

15. xckritx

xckritx New Member

[QUOTE = "MyJustice, post: 397121, участник: 6734"] [ATTACH = full] 19004 [/ ATTACH] [/ QUOTE]
    Можем ли мы совершить поединок в Хэфэй со мной? Или вы просто едите лекарственные зелья?

16. santiago23751

Stay mad, stay lying about beating me/ever talking to me. Btw keep getting banned and coming back, you miserable ****.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2018
    Junky91 likes this.