Bring back 1v1 Saigo PVP Event

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Chessnotcheckers, Dec 5, 2017.

1. Chessnotcheckers

Chessnotcheckers Member

Since Saigo has been a ghost town every time I'm on it would be fun to have events there. I miss the 1v1 PvP events between all three factions. It was always interesting to see who matched up with who from a different faction or even their own.

Idea would be to form brackets for each Master or God level that enters. Brackets of say M15 - M33 one day and G1 - G12 the next. I say M15 - M33 because I rarely see anyone logged in under those levels excluding myself.

It was a lot of fun for even the players that didn't enter in previous versions. Watching was just as fun as entering for me. As far as prizes go maybe do a leet, item from item mall, mount or pet, and a couple million in silver for 1st place. 2nd place gets a rare, item from item mall, and a couple million in silver. 3rd place gets an item from item mall and a couple million in silver.

Open to changes in bracket and prize changes. I'd just like to see more events other than EXP and Drop events. Even giving each faction two or three GM's that are in-game all the time to run their own mini events would bring more to the community.

2. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

You must be new here.

3. Chessnotcheckers

Chessnotcheckers Member

That I am. It's been a few years since I've played. I've noticed they don't do much aside from 3xp, drop, and cp on weekends.

4. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

They do 0 event's beside x3 xp,drop and cp, you might get the odd event like xmas boxes or some themed event around a holiday but nothing like Monsterspawn, Trivia, CTF, Tournaments, Ponies.

5. Chessnotcheckers

Chessnotcheckers Member

Damn... Makes me miss TS1 at Aeria before it went to hell. The foot race events and random stuff they did to keep the game entertaining was what kept me playing.