Bring Back Community Profile

Discussion in 'Events' started by Rhapsody, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Rhapsody

Rhapsody Well-Known Member

Simply put, with the recent server change, the community is fractured right now and some star idols are either unaware or even MIA. What better way to reignite interest in the community than by interviewing certain players in the spirit of the old Community Profiles on Facebook?

An example from a few years ago: https://www.facebook.com/notes/rumb...le-rumble-fighter-hero-casai/384251024973297/

From what I remember, there would be a weekly/biweekly signup thread posted on the forum, where a GM would randomly select one name to interview with a number of questions asked via pm. These questions and answers would later be posted on the official Facebook page (of course, with a gratuitously edited render of the person's character) and other community members would be able to enter a giveaway on the topic (for an item of the interviewee's choice) by leaving their IGN's and a positive response in the Facebook comments.

Basically we need it because the community is sad and we could all use the chance to be happy and tbh I haven't been interviewed at all in the past five years and I'm kind of salty tbh tbh tbh tbh

2. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

3. Flamekiller

Flamekiller Glacial Master & Clean Up Crew

Lol I got banned right after I won one on GC but I support.

tinytinytintin likes this.
  4. Exocore

Exocore Well-Known Member

They definitely need to bring this event back. It gives the community a great inside look on player's lives and perspectives. The prize(s) for winning and commenting on the post makes the event even more fun.

I just tried looking for the one I won on GamesCampus but they deleted all of the posts before December. I'm going to search for the one I won on OGPlanet.

5. SoarRF

SoarRF Well-Known Member

Support.

6. Rhapsody

Rhapsody Well-Known Member

...lowkey jealous...

7. Righteousness

Righteousness Active Member

No thanks.

No one deserves the spotlight.