Bring Back the True Vagabond Event!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sprigus, Nov 10, 2016.

?

Would you do this event?

1. Yes. I Remember it from before and would do it again!

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  2. No. I Remember it from before and would not be interested!

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. Yes. I Would Love to do this event!

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. No. I Would not do this event!

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  1. Sprigus

Sprigus Active Member

The Vagabond Event
    Few years back there was an event that allowed players to play as Vagabond. If i am not mistaken it was either the highest Leveled Vagabonds or the the Vagabonds that got to a certain point by the end of the event was given a second role active of the Clan of their choice. The idea behind it was that the Vagabond was one of the Roles in itself. And one of the hardest Choices to play as. The player would Never Join a Clan and usually used the Basic Demon Saber/Fist and Basic Wutang Sword/Fist, since those were the only skills they could get without actually being in a clan, however with the remodel of the starter quests players can no longer get those Skills on their Vagabond. This means they can only use the "True Vagabond Skills". From what i remember there was a huge following of players who joined in on this event. And quiet a few actually got their Vagabonds pretty high. The players were given to a certain point to register a Name for their Vagabond and once registration was done. They would begin leveling this character. I believe if we brought this back as an official event again it could bring some more life back into the game. If there is anything else I have forgotten about this Event, please chime in with some information. If you you think this is a good event or would be interested in this as well. Please post below. More Posts might bring this event back!!

It's time to make the least Respected Role back in the Top Rankings!
    Vagabond <3

Last edited: Nov 10, 2016
  2. Sprigus

Sprigus Active Member

Ideas of Rewards
    Besides the 2nd Role Active of your choice is there any other Rewards you guys think should be added?
    • 2nd Role Clan Active Of Your Choice
    • Vagabond Epithet Only for Those Vagabonds (One to Match the Stats of the Last Clan Role's Epithet maybe or a New Improved one. Make it look like the "Halloween Epithet" in Style (with the Background Banner).
    • Maybe a New Deco Styled as the Vagabond with Better stats and looks. Level 1 - 4 Effects.
    • a Fast Heal only Usable on Self.

3. RyderRiot

RyderRiot Member

Hey buddy,

First of all I agree with your idea.

Second of all - add me - I am GL 3 Vaga lets roam together :D

Deevil

4. KaptainSmoke

KaptainSmoke Member

I remember this event, I had a Vagabond for some time actually. GL lvl I think it was before Database was lost. Strong vagabond characters are highly respectable, in my books anyway.

5. wowzors77

wowzors77 Member

Ya my Vagabond is about to hit PS. this would be nice.

6. mplustravel

mplustravel Active Member

It has repeatedly written that NO. JWG clearly wrote that Vaga will never be a normal character. If you chosen Vaga it's your choice.