Bugging traps in kl?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by WindStruck, Nov 21, 2018.

1. Elsikerins

Elsikerins Active Member

Lol this is nothing like Hackusations in CS:GO lmfao. When you get a taste of a cheater once, you start to believe everyone doing better than you is one :D

2. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

I feel like I don't even know how to play Counter-Strike anymore haha. Everyone is too good O_O

3. Elsikerins

Elsikerins Active Member

Lol since my GPU's a fry and i am having hard time saving up for a new one cause of your IM :D im stuck with 9d :D so haven't played CS:GO in 6 months at least. And tried cs 1.6 - yuck ! i have grown out of that :D

4. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

I've never played any version of CS

Elsikerins likes this.
  5. TornadoLi

TornadoLi Member

I have caught you botting twice and killed you both times so shut up! You might not be bugging evade but you were a botter, an exploiter either way!! You might be a trusted seller, one of the biggest spenders for RF but by no means a clean player. Humble yourself!

6. ThienToanNguyen

ThienToanNguyen Active Member

That time i tested the effect of drop set. I spend a ton of money for that set, but seem like its useless, i tried to ask GM but i did not get good answer. I was so frustrated about it and using auto for calculating the sbm drop. I dont excuse, just explain. And you guys all know i dont need to be a botter:))

7. TornadoLi

TornadoLi Member

That is undoubtedly the stupidest reply one could ever make to what I said. But you are what you are.

ThienToanNguyen likes this.
  8. ThienToanNguyen

Yeah, No excuse I'm using auto gind, I dont hide it and got banned right after using. Its not clear enough? GM did a good job

9. ThienToanNguyen

When you paid like ~thousand USD for full relics drop opt. got more than 300% item drop and the drop is even worse then you understand how frustrated it is

10. TornadoLi

TornadoLi Member

Lol no one cares how much you spent :D:D

11. TornadoLi

TornadoLi Member

Lol clearly the job wasn’t good enough:D:D you and your little friends in Bromance still up to no good ;)

Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
  12. ThienToanNguyen

If you know me, everyone is my friend :D peace

13. foryang2018

foryang2018 Member

OMG :eek: healer evade trap bugg ?? 9D healer role is already perfect than any other role [but they said all role are balance :p] with active infinity stun and now infinity evade trap ?
    can some 1 or GM tell me how we kill them ?? So new kunlun bosses and all very good item,relics,epi,deco.... is only for Healer [Cheater] ??
    Say what ?? First offense is a 1 week ban ====> Vietnam ppls laughing [ can farm with alter ]
    and what Second offense will be a permanent ban ====> Vietnam ppls still laughing [ already move all gear & relics ].
    Finally 9D is change Pay to Win ====> Cheat to Win :D:D
    Well Done Cheater you guys always beat them again and again :p:p .
    GG 9D 4ever ;);)

Fannypack likes this.
  14. Fannypack

Fannypack Member

Lol you say that and I've been watching those guys use alt healers all day to kill bosses and yet no actions taken

15. Fannypack

Fannypack Member

The moment I drop a trap around you or truebuff..u guys start dropping like flies so stop with the fake act...caught you and most of your **** buddies in bromance using auto and trap bugs one too many times...all you guys do is use 3rd party tools and hacks and sell what you get out of doing so on FB and if you're suspected just move gear to another char.caught mantisks doing it many times that's why today y'all tried to gang me

16. iiDracula

iiDracula New Member

This is what happening right now in server. Someone can stack relic on bead ex, banner, flag 3 and KL relic. Now they are selling how to do that and i did report to GM but so far nothing fixed xD

Attached Files:

tykoon17 and Perfection like this.
  17. Yacha

Yacha Well-Known Member

Wow this stacking relic is ongoing. Can't believe how many time it get fixed, then the VN exploiters find its way to another glitch.

@iiDracula since you got the screenshot, you might know how to do it? Report it the support team so they can tell devs.

18. Yacha

Yacha Well-Known Member

GM should take action on anyone that is using third party programs and any glitches. Ban them forever!

19. iiDracula

iiDracula New Member

I don't know how to do that, the screenshot is from a 9D FB Group and they're selling it.... U know what, they can bug Pill also : x5 Exp, 5k Critical, 5k dmg, 50% dmg crit v.v.... and GM still not figure out how to fix yet. Even the map can be bugged xD

20. kovan10

kovan10 Member

No wonder dixbutt/Cryptic is cap level so easily.