Can I play the Pokemon Platinum version on Android?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by tim4424, Apr 17, 2020.

1. tim4424

tim4424 New Member

Actually and I personally own this Emulator. Drastic. It is a paid Emulator I've had for many years and it's still going strong, when I say you can tweak the very aspect of this emulator you can download mods to it via internet (obviously) and that's not even the highlights of it. Every other emulator has been made for pc and ported to android for use but Drastic was for SPECIFICALLY android system operating devices. It can run any ds type game (not 3ds) as smooth and/or as fast as you want it to go. Built in cheat table that's automatically downloaded when your rom is downloaded without any extra boxes to click through. (Supposed) Multiplayer/wifi compatibility. Bluetooth controller support. And you can have a huge finite amount of saves. Easy toggle between games, helpful feed back and In App guides and help. The App itself is (it has been a LONG time since I've bought this app), if I remember correctly, either $10.99 or $14.99 USD. A bit pricey for an app but there is a demo and it runs the exact same without the extra features and save functions. The demo is only to show it can run any game you deem worthy to download for your device. But I can vouch it runs Pokemon platinum super smooth. The price is easily a steal for something you dont have to download half the stuff you do for others. Enjoy!
    Source: https://romsworld.online/pokemon-light-platinum-rom
    AND
    Can I play the Pokemon Platinum version on Android?