Can kill from pk player farm?

Discussion in 'Pegasus' started by milward58, Jun 16, 2018.

1. milward58

milward58 New Member

Gm or adm arcon: I was surprised to see me as the contingent of player in the rf in the bells, when it was my surprise this me and friends, I came from a idiot YUIUY mile player with PK and killed the 3, not happy killed all that was using solus. Alas and simple explained why bell is decreasing contingent. NeutralBS10023.jpg

2. Daimon15

Daimon15 Member

3. Chaos Abuse: Chaos Potion use is allowed for general disputes. However, chaos abuse is when a player kills others an excessive number of times. These situations will be judged on a case by case basis. First offense will be a 24 hour jade of punishment, with subsequent reports resulting in a temporary ban. *(This rule is for random or personal disputes. Chaos potion use for Guild/Race drama is acceptable, but these rules are subject to change. If two parties agree to feud, GMs will not take actions against either party unless bystanders are affected.)
    http://forums.playredfox.com/index....31-rf-online-game-rules-more-added-soon.3227/

3. milward58

milward58 New Member

It was not a dispute, he did not even stay on the spot. He did not say anything was farma in another spot. And killed everyone who was working in solus in the cave, so it is better to open to another race then we will know who the enemy is

4. milward58

milward58 New Member

This makes no sense the difference of lv and interest in killing your race. but it made no sense this, out of nowhere will the guy go and kill everyone who is in the farm and just go without any punishment?

5. Daimon15

Daimon15 Member

I just put the rule i find about this.
    If you dont agree with the kill, you can send a ticket, but in that case i dont see much what can a GM do.
    Even if someone do a Rage Kill, or atack all the race, is part of the game. Can be even a another race player trying to mess with you.
    In all servers i play, the only thing what GM help, is if the same player keep killing someone, multiple times (persecution).

You can have interaction with a alt char from someone, did somenthing, then people back to try kill you... That things happen, i recomend ignore and go on...
    You aways can ask help in /all or even ask for Consil help, or even join a guild to try solve that kind of problems.
    But if the person just kill you then desapair, best solution is ask the Archon to put as Wanted, chat ban, etc. Is the usual punition we can have, and no need GMs help.

6. milward58

milward58 New Member

Okay, thanks, but I still find it unethical to kill a farm.

Daimon15 likes this.
  7. Daimon15

Daimon15 Member

I Agree with you, is somenthing unethical, and even more than that.
    The question on RF Online by allow this, i understend is to we create ways to solve that kind of problem, like real life.

So you will vote beter for Archon, will make friends to fight that kind of evil person, and there go many things what that kind of situations provide.

You also will help who pass for the same problem, due you had that bad experience, also.

8. milward58

milward58 New Member

Persecution ???? Oscillated ??
    today the idiot walks killing the farms again .
    Only today he had a surprise to the GM or adm a video showing that he uses something illegal.
    Later I put the precise video of providencias.

9. rfmilward

rfmilward New Member

This weight is giving PK really hurt and will harm the bells and the server. Many friends have already left to play on another server. The solution and get the PK out of the game, these idiots will have to put together another creative outlet.