Cannot click the START Button in game screen

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by LeWildBear, Oct 1, 2018.

1. LeWildBear

LeWildBear New Member

Hi, I recently encountered this problem where the START button ( In the screen before character selection ) is greyed out. I cannot click it. I can only click the CREDITS and EXIT buttons. I already filed a ticket but support's really not helping much with canned replies. So I'm wondering if any other players encountered this and what they did to fix it. Please see screenshot

Btw, I already tried troubleshooting which includes the following:
    1. Restart PC - done
    2. Check internet connection - done, connection has no problem at all
    3. Redownload / Reinstall - done, for more than 10 times.
    4. Turn off firewall / AntiVirus when downloading or installing - also done
    5. I somehow managed to fix it last night by changing screen resolution, but it happened again today and this fix does not work anymore for some reason.

Attached Files:

2. bube92

bube92 Well-Known Member

few people(including me) had the same at rf europe(russia) and noone managed to fix this till now..
    but yea, has something to do with the solution/graphic card, when i make screenshots i also only get half of the picture into my rf screenshotfolder
    weird.

LeWildBear likes this.
  3. LeWildBear

LeWildBear New Member

It's really acting weird. Today what fixed this problem was, I connected to mobile data hotspot instead of the wifi. So maybe it has something to do with the network connection or ip. New problem arised though. Whenever I close the game and open the launcher it will patch the rfonline.bin. What happens next is the dreaded Manipulated Files Error. One last thing I haven't tried yet is the vpn thing. :/

4. aRJay26

aRJay26 New Member

GM any HELP with this Regard of PROBLEM i cannot Press the START BUTTON its greyed out ..I CANNOT CLICK it PLESAS HELLLPP here GM

5. RedArizona

RedArizona Member

Same here i cannot CLICKED also the start button.....PLEASE do something with this GM only CREDITS and EXIT can be CLICKED ......do something thank you....

6. XispitoPrana

XispitoPrana New Member

Wow... when i started 4 day ago, i look that have one interresting and boring for player bug, one of then is the character when running/walking go backward and get more time to arrive on point that u had click!!! But today i logged and... Nothing good. I can log for 5 minutes that im get disconnected from server and this when i can log because have MANY bugs when we are logging like this of buttom start, other that the screen stop to work and i got more 2 or 3 that are too different that i cant remenber that was happen...
    I hope that RedFox team take care of that, this game are so good and if this thing happens never will get massive quantity of player T-T

7. Denis

Denis New Member

Maybe try VPN, in my work, it keep rotating, but with vpn I can log in without problems.

8. gaby2009

gaby2009 New Member

dude i encounter this problem.. and the solution was easy as 123.. turn of your internet provider and start it again.. it will refresh your i.p address and LOG-IN. problem solve..

9. gaby2009

gaby2009 New Member

ei BLUE the solution is to restart your internet provider.. it will refresh your .ip add and log in. problem solve