CK Hyb PVE Build

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tssrreddy, Mar 21, 2020.

1. tssrreddy

tssrreddy Active Member

Hi

i am new to server so i am confused about CK hyb pve build i need this as a farmer char i have no idea about build for ck chars so was hoping for some of you guys can help me is ck hyb good for pve or nuker better can you please give me build for Ck hyb please

2. upirank

upirank Active Member

3. Onrain

Onrain New Member

CK Hyb is now just gear based, build melee max str/dex rest in con. You wanna go CK you'll need good bracers and relics.

4. tssrreddy

tssrreddy Active Member

ty for replay then can you please give me nuker build please @Onrain

5. shabby5

shabby5 New Member

To farm Golden Coins Mansion for golden coins...all you need is War Spirit Bracer +15 or something similar. Then raise your Crit Dmg stat as high as you can and you are set....many relics give this stat as well as relic unsealed options (tiger bead/tiger bead exc, flag, fire marble, Goku relic, and too many others to mention). Below relates more for PvP but also applies to PvE.

If lower lvls with normal low- to mid- gears (i.e., KL normal bead set/excellence, flag1-3, dungeon plates/Excellence, etc.) you can max dex and cons OR dex and wis.

If you have top end gear then I already suppose you wouldn't be asking this question in the first place. However, in case you do pay for top end gear but are new then I'll give it a spill. In that case, your relics, number relic slots, deco, epi, and weapons should make up for 90% of the build. Your stats or attribute distribution should have little to no effect on except for the requirement for you to use your weapons without them breaking.

Nuker build and hybrid build are not so different. Bottom line depends 90% on relics, refined armor-HG9 lvl 3, decent Epi, a proper high refined bracer, and high number of slots for relics. The other 10% depends on fine details that will determine if a Nuker/Hybrid is good (i.e, how you position and rotation of your nukes OR how you prepare for each grind/encounter).

You should refine your question because asking for a Nuker build is too broad. Are you asking for attribute distribution (str, ess, wis, cons, next)? Are you asking for the type of relics Nukers should wear? Are you asking for the type of Unsealed relic Options specific to Nukers (i.e., Chi Kung crit rate increase, crit dmg increase, Ck dmg increase, etc.,)?

Last edited: Mar 22, 2020
    BirdbrainX likes this.
  6. SilentHanzo

SilentHanzo New Member

How do you even CK hybrid without def nuke?

7. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

CK hybrids excel in targeted kills with fast nukes. All you need to do is upgrade your gear and stack up on raw dmg and crit dmg.

Nukers excel better at killing clumped up bunch of mobs with their AoEs, but a hybrid has more versatility imo.