/close Congrats Daomu

Discussion in 'Player Events' started by Yusuke, Sep 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

[​IMG]
    Alright so I'm hosting an event for the all of the GFX artists. I need the following items listed.
    - Emblem I would like an emblem with either [​IMG] or [​IMG] included. For the black background, I'm really open to anything. Some colors I like are yellow, black, white, red, and blue. As for the crown, any background will do. I just want it to look nice in game.

- Userbars The userbar doesn't have to relate to the emblem, but I would appreciate if it did though. The colors previously listed are fine as well.

- Banner The banner will require a lot of work. This will include taking screenshots as well as rendering the images. I've got an idea of what I would like, but nothing concrete. Add IGN: Akyuto if you wish to complete the banner.
    Example
    [​IMG]

- Signature This one will require a decent amount of work too. I want certain parts to be animated and I will need help getting a screenshot and render too. If you're interested in this one, shoot me a pm for details and add IGN: Akyuto.

[​IMG]
    - You may complete all of the items if you choose to for 5,000 RC or you may select certain tasks to complete.
    - Previous or stolen submissions are not allowed.
    - If you are participating, add my alt Yusuke. If you want the RC immediately after instead of waiting 5 days, I can purchase it directly on your account as well.
    - Entries must be submitted by September 22th, 11:59 PM EST

[​IMG]
    Emblem 1,000 RC
    Userbars 1,000 RC
    Banner 1,500 RC
    Signature 1,500 RC​

Flamekiller, tamirtov and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  2. Shina

Shina Creator of Shattering Hand

YEET
    But asura ;-;)

tamirtov and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  3. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

I didn't send it lmao?? Pm info and I'll add rc rn. I'm not home

Fraud likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.