[CM]Gamja, New Staff for RF Online

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by [CM]Gamja, Aug 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nedius004

nedius004 Active Member

plz read these from me http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/suggetion-lower-cash-chop-pirces.36895/
    http://forums.playredfox.com/index....-important-events-summer-update-part-2.36839/
    http://forums.playredfox.com/index....ed-better-events-and-event-suggestions.30200/
    last link is with all events whe should have
    http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/christmas-events.30166/
    look ad this event whe need events that last longer like this one and plz whe need better events the most events are realy stupped whe ged most of the time the events yust last a few days but whe need events that last weeks events like
    -pvp events like thunderdome with brackits 1v1 2v2 3v3 4v4 5v5 6v6 7v7 8v8
    -guild pvp events
    -top kill monthly event top 10 evry race both server ged a prize
    -top cpt monthly top 10 evry race both server ged a prize
    -collect event
    -kill the gm event
    -pb event evry day spawn difrent pbs lasting for 1 week
    -there was an event on gamescampus with all difrent gold pigs spawning in difrent maps
    -rates increase evry week new rates event lasts for 1 month
    -facebook like and share event
    -video contest
    -referal friend event should be added on ur accound like once the player is lvl 50 with 25k cpt and 30 hours playtime u ged ccc or some kind of reward the higher the player lvl and playtime cpt the more ccc or rewards u ged max amound of referal should be evry month like 8 players max
    -guild invite event to rf online redfox like if u invite ur guild to redfox rf online needs atleast 16 members and all need to be lvl 50 for first reward and so on
    -report bug event lasting as long there bugs like rf bin disconnect if u report this or other bug u should ged like on forums a badge like promoted to bug reporter
    -defend walnut event or pb
    -defend gm event
    -more cash chop events like ccc discount event that whe never ged cash chop event should be with no limet to buy like u can buy unlimet amound (more mony for redfox)
    -find the gm
    -runn event like ur naked with any pots and gear etc run from start of elan until end the one who is first wins NO PVP ALLOWED
    -there should be music event like with and update ad new ingame music
    -more mask events with difrent masks 5 times a year
    -login event like login 2 days in a row and ged reward or amound logged in hours ged reward
    -armor,waepon,shield events like once ur lvl 50 u ged armor set or waepon or shield
    -new server event like server that only last for 1-3 months and then merges with Titan server should be with 2 times base rates atleast (THIS IS FOR THE NEW PLAYERS)
    -server name event like ged a new name for Titan
    -player of the month event like there is an npc named tho u placed in hq this for all 3 races
    -event premium service like other oficial servers have but this event should be for always
    -bacon event

2. giuamim1

giuamim1 Member

Ok new guy i dont mean to be mean but here's the thing u gotta watch out for Zephyr as well ,
    We need Chooty events and Cap Update. Lots of players already left the server because we lack of Armors , GMS , and there's srsly nothing to do besides fight a war against players exploiting armor bugs.

3. [CM]Gamja

[CM]Gamja RedFox Games Staff Member

These events and stuff is craazy longgg, but informative. I probably can't get to all of these, but I'm thankful for the reference!! Thanks yo~~

4. Gatekeeper

Gatekeeper Member

almost Gan(j)a :D sorry dont ban me please :DDD

[CM]Gamja likes this.
  5. [CM]Gamja

Don't worry, you're safe here xD ^^

6. nedius004

nedius004 Active Member

are u working on our first event when u think the first events wil come
    -and any new about when rf online wil be on steam i cant wait any longer u now when rf online wil be on steam rf online 2 servers wil be olmost ful in the first month and i think u wil need to open a 3rd server
    -and do u now when whe wil ged a new big update the last big update is more then 1 year ago btw plz when u do maitaince can u ad what u changed and added like when rf online usa do maitaince they dont post whats changed like there was an update that added an effect to gold jetpack and it was not in the patch notes plz whe need evrytime when u do maitance ad all changes and fixes
    - btw when i launch rf online usa it takes some time before i ged to the pasword login i dint have this like 3-4 months ago i think the server needs some hardware upgrade maybe some parst needs upgrading or some parts are damaged
    - and am stil waiting til they fix all bugs when u play on cora u dc disconnect from game when u go afk in hq or when u die and port to hq or when u port to map i dont ged this on acratians plz fix this
    -and plz ad to the launcher music and update the skin ad server how many % full news and maitaince and some other stuf the launcher needs to be more apealing

7. Jimbo

Jimbo Active Member

They answered this already, as Gamecampus registered RF on steam redfox can't really do much to get rf on steam now.

and why cant you wait any longer, what difference will steam make?

Unless they release a classic server with an old patch like the indo servers (Which i doubt the indo servers will allow) then there will be a 10% increase in population and they will leave after a week like always.

i do not think we wil lget a big update soon, RF Duam (korean version) has had little to no updates in the past 6 months. Seems CCR are not that busy improving RF as is.

and full patch notes would be nice, but its RF.

the server for me seems to perform a little better than it did a few months ago, acc no longer appear on top of me, well not as often.

this is the first i heard of the bug, i get bin errors too but still not seen another cora say anything about getting kicked out the game.

i dont see why they need to add luancher music or skin, it is a bit of a waste of time.

The CM is new mate, can we not go a bit easy on them?

8. [CM]Gamja

Like Jimbo mentioned, I'm still pretty new, so I don't have all the answers to all of your questions. Regardless of that though, I understand how anxious you are nedious. I promise to learn as fast as I can and provide you all with some clearer answers. Until you'll all have to wait. :)

9. Historia

Historia New Member

Weeb.

I hope that you can do something to bring this half-dead game back on its feet so I can come back and have fun playing it again.

10. FrostyRF

FrostyRF New Member

GM i have a main concern and i hoped you could help we out with that. I would recommend u checking all UMTs for 51-60 armors on all races of zephyr server. We clearly got no equipment for new guys who are joining the game hence we need chooty events more often.

11. Jimbo

Jimbo Active Member

Why don't you farm them?

12. Unknown

Unknown Member

By the time you have a complete set of int65 through dark/dragon npc's you're level 80+ with bags full of int67-70 armor because those actually drop from mobs. Unless I'm missing something here?

edit: also where would you farm int60-65 weapons?

Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
  13. Sdumau1

Sdumau1 New Member

When had you begun to do what you promised? As events, Bans on the RLs that are using Bug Set, such as Yeezus, xFunezinho/EMMYLI[RICE] from server Zephyr ... we know they spend a lot of money with CASH. And so? What about the other players? The server sucks ... MUCH BUGGERS

Players like the RLs giving 15k of giving, IN TANKERS OF THE LVL 55 FULL SUPERIOR ... How many set bonus will they be using at one time ??

Please do not be like those other "GMs" ... Do something.

Lingueeni likes this.
  14. FrostyRF

FrostyRF New Member

Zephyr Cap is 55 dude the only int armors / sup armors are from chooty event.

15. Unknown

Unknown Member

Currently we have a small issue with a scriptkiddie that enters Level 61+ maps with a level 1 character, luring strong mobs on exp parties. I had a ticket up (#37634) but I guess it takes forever to get there with the amount of tickets vs the amount of GM's working through them?

And it might be a reasonable idea to just remove Archon Armor entirely (from hero npc / players bags, banks) because you can't really "catch" the players abusing the armor. There's simply not enough active GM's for that.
    I actually hate the solution of removing stuff to fix a problem but this is RF, nothing ever gets fixed. :p

16. S7EVEN

S7EVEN Member

Take notice also their new GM never played RF Online. Probably others didnt too. We need GM who actually played game and solving problems should be faster. If we could pay tons of $, they could hire 1 GM that actually understands RF engine, game mechanics and game from inside out. I agree 100% for removing archon armor. RedFox could make more money this way and buggers that bug AA wont be able to do that, game a bit balanced, more $ from players. Sounds good, right RedFox?

Lingueeni likes this.
  17. HardAzz

HardAzz Active Member

There are obviously a lot of things that need to be fixed in this game, but I think most of the population knows that the fixes are not coming. No matter how many tickets we open or how many people complain on the forums the game stays the same. The management of this game by Redfox has been a complete joke and you need to start restoring our confidence that rules will be enforced. Forget new events for now and focus on policing these servers. Cheaters need to be dealt with and we need to see proof that you are taking this seriously. I suggest putting cheaters on public display in the forums. Make a spreadsheet and keep it updated with the following:
    • Date

• Character Name

• Violation

• Punishment
    These punishments need to be severe. Anyone you catch cheating now has probably been cheating for months and hurting this game for everyone else. 3 day bans will not earn you any respect.

Vasco likes this.
  18. Gatekeeper

Gatekeeper Member

If you want i got some idea's but me very bad speak english and if you understand me it will be good :)
    1. We need shut down ALL daily quest's . Argue this ... Locations (OCL / BM/ and more (besides jetso and caravan 61+)) almost died no pvp no exping and so many players play as robot's any day they completed DAILY and get some exp and no more actions stay in HQ or play another game...
    2. We need more PVP events and less events similar to "chooty event" where players just get some items and shut down game .... RF Online it PvP game .... if u ask about balance with race's ... we can fix quantity players in any race's during passing pvp event time .
    3. We need more advertising our project RedFox for more new players .
    4. We need shift OCL mob's to HQ any race's simular to (cloned Kukra) and another.... it will chance for players 60- level exping with home location if OCL will be blocked or imposible exping there bcoz strong race (for example accretia dominate in OCL) occupied OCL and not give another race's exping here.
    5.We need actuality for PvP points for basic idea change pvp to race money or gold points ....
    till end . sorry for my bad english . i hope you understand 30% of my ideas :D

nedius004 likes this.
  19. nedius004

nedius004 Active Member

Nice post il ad plz ban all hackers and bug abusers forever

20. Jimbo

Jimbo Active Member

The dude said 51-60 armour on zep, so there is no need t otalk about 65 armour.

you can get it from talic crystals, sure its not easy but what better things you got to do o a capped server.

i do agree with 65 armor being too hard/expensive to get compared to 67/70 gear but i think 67/70 gear is to plentiful that well we are stuck with it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.