Company Management

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by arkit, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Immortal

Immortal Active Member

just little side history
    BADBOY only under a week different after AKIRA created ( I was with =IMPACT= If infinity brother still around, they are the oldest guild with slighty different name ( Infinity was the original , before that was =IMPACT= , same with Akira, before was L.A.S.T and NINJA

N.I.N.J.A ( Bell also have same name, but with an L instead of the i , some like that )> L.A.S.T>AKIRA
    =IMPACT=>Infinity > IB
    BADBOY
    YAKUZA is a month different after BADBOY created, because im helping the owner making that guild.

I was here on first day when all these guild was created. These are old guilds. that for acc, I dont see any guild I remember on belloras.

the oldest players still play today, i only know about 8 ( HayLey was one of those 8, different name now, but same person ) that included all 3 race, unless they change name.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
  2. Immortal

Immortal Active Member

[​IMG]
    These are some highest level in the game, 55 back then are like 75+ today
    [​IMG]
    this what rf is all about. Draco was the PB that 3 race fight over, and 3d are not something you can just go in and kill, and I think 3 race include 2-3 red mau or blue mau together to drop k1 bs, that was the first time in rf history killing k1 bs. Sorry my nostalgia feeling pop again :(
    [​IMG]
    Still ACC forever

if Xfire still around..... that where most my early day 1 before F2P screenshot and 10 sec video from, back then computer aint strong enought to record and stream.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
    bordz likes this.
  3. amuck

amuck New Member

This is how you play this game atm. ^_^ I guess you definitely enjoy the routines, and please don’t stop crying because acc loves it.

4. bordz

bordz Member

a
    all we know that Shot using CE on lvling fast before but quiet and no one knows.
    old owner of Shot account is also a hacker dont blame us even were the same acc race
    and anyone can diny he is not legit anyway lol

Last edited: Apr 13, 2019
  5. bordz

bordz Member

whaaaaat ? AKIRA is a respectable? lol only your guild repect your own and all i only know that respect means
    [dont have an issue ever] in your dreams only respected and maybe you forgot what akira does before.

6. JohnyBlaze

JohnyBlaze New Member

CE to lvl fast lol he is 71 jaded to 75 bro:.. and the GMs literally said he doesn’t hack??? CE to lvl fast and only 71 nice logic. And you don’t even know who Shot is and never was bugger.

7. bordz

bordz Member

bugger dont tell the truth like you Johnny and make more reasson to ppl believe in you !!!

8. lollypop

lollypop Member

I was wondering why the support staff publicly apologize to Shot about a few days ago. And it was only about a trivial matter.

With all due respect @arkit, I'm amazed as to how quick your reaction is when pointing out the mistakes of the support staff and demand an immediate public apology with regards to that mistake. On the contrary, your reaction needs in improvement when you review your own claims.

To quote on your recent post about slander:

Didn't you review your past posts and determined how it affects the company's reputation? Here are some of your claims:

Non-repeatable Quests & Bug Abuse Apr 4, 2018
    When do We Get Something Like This? Jul 12, 2018

Are you satisfied with RedFox services? Do you want another company to run RF Online? Nov 10, 2018
    Company Management Apr 11, 2019

And please, don't say that because of the continued presence of buggers, it shows that the support staff isn't doing their job. That's like saying that the law enforcement officers aren't doing their job because crime still exist. In summary, everyone should review their posts first and determine if it in anyway defames or damages the company's reputation.

P.S. The GM thought that he/she can do this with the Accretia the same way as he/she did it with the Bellato, where the GM was also clearly making a joke. http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/welcome-to-bug-online-by-bugbarry.46424/#post-453104

9. amuck

amuck New Member

Jokes on innocent players are offensive . You cannot compare Bugberry with Shot, buddy . As I mentioned, everyone knows Bugberry abused bugs a lot and got banned already. So now, what are you standing for?

10. Triztt

Triztt New Member

With everyone you mean Acc's? That keep crying about Bells bugging, especially Mau's? You come here in the forum spreading unconfirmed fake news, Mafia crying walls of texts while on the other side he and Shot keep appointing confirmed hackers and buggers and support all their halostone quest buggers and daily quest abusers? Innocent player? Maybe Shot shouldn't have bought an account of the biggest hacker in RF history. You seem to make all this noise only to distract from Acc's abusing the game the same way as Coras and Bells do.

As long as these GM's don't provide a public list of banned player's and the reason of the ban, you shouln'd be allowed to make these wild speculations.

11. arkit

arkit Member

Don't just putting all blames on me. Hundreds of players were not satisfied with implementation of 4.25 patch and Redfox Management itself. Most of them were top cash spender here but forced to move to other server such as RR Brazillian server and Playpark Server. If what i did was wrong, I am sure there will be tons of players who gonna accuse me for defaming company. Lemme give you my point of view:

1. Okay i know they were banning some buggers but their job was too slow and banning buggers 1 by 1 won't completely solve the problem thats been there for few years. It's only temporary fix the problem but buggers wont stop abuse bug until bugging is impossible. And finding who using bug requires tons of proof and tickets. So it will be unending cycle where buggers gets banned by gm but they will still abusing it. The solution for this would be the Company needs to upgrade their fireguard security in order to prevent any kind of 3rd program such as cheat engine. This way ppl cannot abuse Palmas , Archon armor and Special elems bonus to be stackable. I bet with this solution, some ppl will stop to make tickets about buggers and The company will save alots of time with less tickets received about same complaints about buggers everyday. Lets take a look on RF Brazillian and Playpark Server. They always upgrade their hackshield to prevent illegal programs from ruining their gameplay. As result, it gives fair game environment among player and satisfaction among them.

2. Gameplay

The Company did implemented patch 4.25 without testing it first. As result, there are lots of bugs that needs to be fixed. This way, company gonna waste more time to fix the bugs and receive more tickets about bugged patch. I am sure every company has their Standard Operating Procedure. Would you give your client untested object when you dont know whats gonna happen to them?

3. Defaming players without solid proof.

I saw GM did said they won't expose player dirty laundry on public but what they did recently was making a joke about innocent players will get wipe along with buggers. That will damage company reputation right?

Last, if you were playing RF when gamecampus was RF Online Publisher. You can try to compare number of players from Gamecampus until today with Redfox company as publisher. Number of players can indicate level of satisfaction of players about company. There's a post in this forum about Players satisfaction about Company. In my opinion, Redfox Company just losing their chance to make a big profit from a server that has alot of players on it already since Gamecampus running the server and making 80% of players moving to other Publisher such as RF Europe, RF Playpark and RF Brazillian.

12. Khyron

Khyron Member

No they did have a test server to test all the bugs out. Don't you remember their post on it? I am sure you can find it if you search..

problem is.. maybe the test server was the version before SUMMER UPDATE so they stupidly applied it to a imcompatible serve, hence bugs!

3) Defaming..

Haha.. QUOTE ARKIT the non quitter- "Oh noes.. someone made a joke about me openly and my reputation is so ruined in a ONLINE game. I can never face people on the game or reality again! Complete strangers think I cheat now.. wah wah wah" A game that doesn't matter cause no one will give a damn if you bugged or not when RF Online is gone.. What, you gonna brag to your friends about that one time you were unjustly laughed at? No one cares outside this game. That is life. Better get off the internet Mr Drama queen and almost quitter how many times? it would actually take real guts to go to another server or leave RF online completely.

13. amuck

amuck New Member

You should ask Bugberry this question,”did you got banned for real?”. After that, please keep crying here with Bugberry. BTW,I have seen many buggers in each race, but I’m talking about the specific man,Bugberry. Cry Love. ^_^