Compilation - highlight of 2017

Discussion in 'Art and Media' started by leon309, Jan 21, 2018.

1. leon309

leon309 Member

[CM]MBL likes this.
  2. 4driano

4driano Active Member

Well, I have to congratz KP for edit skills, really good, but that content sucks, accretians are being carried by IB for too long, KP has no followers to '' bring back acc to glory'', thats a lie, he never had.

conelol18 and atenn like this.
  3. leon309

leon309 Member

Totally wrong and that's typically brainless coment from a crap Bell but it's ok, we are used to :) Do not get offensed because no one respect you ; stay humble kid ;-)

How about Bellato in 2018? Still need to RG with Cora for win CW ? hahaha

Last RLship from KP was exelent, bring back HR after 2 months of SOD ; the teamwork was so great!
    Playing for fun with good mates! When you will have the skill please come back bring a decent coment :)

PaPaCharlie likes this.
  4. 4driano

4driano Active Member

********, accretians being carried by IB for so long, KP has NO POWER, NO FOLLOWERS like Mulambo has, keep lying to yourself.
    '' when you have skill'' hahahahaha
    face me kiddo

5. bube92

bube92 Active Member

titan is not a server where anyone need to clap on his own shoulders for winning cw's. neither acc's nor belloras.
    there is no skill, zerg wins.
    some weeks belloras own cw's cause their combined numbers are higher than acc's
    and some weeks acc's rule cause they got more numbers than bells + coras together.

nice video though

6. leon309

leon309 Member

Dpain aka the one shot mage ; your comment is quite funny, I would say it's OK you are from this "Generation ETS" hahaha. If KP have "no power" and "no follower" how he can get the RL? How comes "OP" Bellora getting down? They using cosplay armor in plastic? or they so noob to handle lv70+5B armor? LOL
    Sorry but when you have decent argument come back talk lol ; stop acting like a kid who don't accept to be humble XD
    In waiting it's not my race who are still in PNA after 10 years of RF hahahaha #WeakRace
    Yes actually it's IB holding acc and that's totally normal: Most of EU/ USA ACC dont have enought time to play (free time, real life, sex, sport, work etc etc). IB are able to play 2/3 CW per day regulary so that's normal that they deserve the RLship and most of ACC undestand it whatever haters or brainless people who are not able to undestand it. There also a good cooperation between BR acc and EU/ASIA ACC too, now undestand or need translate in your own language ? hahaha

bube92, something never frapsed or showed are the way of lead: most of Cora move (nowaday) are to wait Bell RG to CCC then push to ACC. Starting a siege on CCC Bellora moves are kinda easy to prevent:
    • Inc from left side
    • Inc from right side
    • Inc from back side
    If bellora are down, they next push are with nukes. Etc etc etc we won't make the story :D So far I saw, 80% of time Cora never push alone to a siege kit of lv70 strikers ACC with RB ; that's a fact that you guys can't lie. Same to bellato too. Each time you gonna return CW and RG with Cora remember it lol
    On my opinion and from what I saw in most of Private/ Official server, the scenario kinda always finish in ACC vs BELL + CORA ; may be due to the nerf, may be due to the crag mine configuration too (BCC is far for ACC). For a race/ players who play against 2 races, yes it's a pride, whatever win or loose.
    So yes, ACC and this whatever RL, the Accretia race is the strongest ; the simple fact that there a hater on this little video is a proof lol

Vermouth likes this.
  7. 4driano

4driano Active Member

I stopped reading at '' you are from Generation ETS''.
    Let me tell you, I was one of first to hit 63 in this server years and years ago, Relentless was the first to do K2... I wont extend this '' talk'' too much, you dont know me, you dont know the game, so keep doing whatever you doing.
    See ya CryBaby

8. leon309

leon309 Member

"stopped reading at '' you are from Generation ETS''
    Only truth hurt! Sorry but from what I read it's totally what you are lol: monkey brain lol

" I was one of first to hit 63 in this server years and years ago"
    Let me tell you but I don't give a **** that you were a no life just for get a crap lv63, even with that level you were easy to kill XD

"Relentless was the first to do K2..."
    And ??? lol

"I wont extend this '' talk'' too much"
    Yes, better for you because you write nonsense at all lol

"you dont know me"
    Why should I remember a noob ? Tell me? lol

"you dont know the game"
    Ah?... because you know it? LOL

"so keep doing whatever you doing"
    OFC! We are in democraty! Seems it's not your situation poor you :p

Well I can see that even in 2018, you try to keep prove yourself that you know to play this game rolf... Quite pathetic! No wonder why Bellato race seems empty ; only noobs left here :p
    Just come back talk to me when you know how to PvP because last time I saw your char it was just a clown running in shield LOL ! But relax btw, it's just a game, don't take it like it's your life lol! Get fresh air and calm down ok? I don't want to hurt to little sweet heart :p <3

Cya noob :D

Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
    Vermouth likes this.
  9. Vermouth

Vermouth Member

OWWW THAT BURN !!! xD

Last edited: Feb 5, 2018
  10. Immortal

Immortal Member

I usually dont commend on this, but this video actually pretty good, do you happen to be HenryX from AOC ? the way you edit your video and his is very similar , same song. Im big fan of his work and the AOC, Next time I need some one edit my rf video, I know who to call ;) , keep up the good work. -King-
    Edit : Prime edit this ? bro dint know you have that in ya. Nice legit old friend player .

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
    Fiolle and [CM]MBL like this.