[Discussion]Who else thought?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sadpie, Mar 19, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadpie

sadpie Well-Known Member

That the game wouldn't even launch before May/June?

Oh man this feels sooooo rushed again. So the only "new" thing we probably get is the redfox set?

Curious as to what my EU friends think because HONESTLY guys, will you play on launch date :D? I think I won't because it will be a lagfest at its finest with little to no fun (for EU players, if no EU sever) Because let's be 100% real to ourselfs? What could they have possibly done in these 20 days? :D?

Oh man I pray to god that this isn't the same rip off like GC had...

Sorry guys but I am really really skeptical about this and I want to hear your opinions and talk with you about this. I hope that my skeptical thoughts are COMPLETELY wrong and it turns out to be the best time of RF ever!

Do you all feel the need to instantly continue playing after the closure of GC RuF service? Or could you have waited 2 months for the sake of the game?

Refering to this thread: http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/rumble-fighter-servers-opening-soon.2954/

Discuss

Last edited: Mar 19, 2016
    tinytinytinytiny and Daziel like this.
  2. PatrickRF

PatrickRF Clean Up Crew, The Spook-King

tinytinytinytiny and HumoLoco like this.
  3. sadpie

sadpie Well-Known Member

@PatrickRF
    Hope this doesn't happen again^^ but it's easy tho. Probably the only active EU player is going to be @Tides, if we have a global release again and ex-EU players won't even spend a single second of thinking about a return.

tinytinytinytiny likes this.
  4. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Yeah I'm surprised too. Yes it's good that they're starting RuF earlier than expected but I would hope they wanted to do stress tests first. About the Redfox set, they don't even have a determined date for when those items will be distributed. For all we know they haven't been created yet. I don't mind playing. I'm ready for any events they have planned.

tinytinytinytiny and sadpie like this.
  5. sadpie

sadpie Well-Known Member

I really was SO sure that they wouldn't release this game within the next 1-2 months and now this announcement comes up... Come on what can you "test" in this litte amount of time? What have you improved? It's really going in the VERY same direction as GC atm. It's as you said, have they done enough testing? Are they familiar with the game, community, etc etc etc

6. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

What I meant is testing with their servers. If I remember correctly, when GamesCampus first launched, a large amount of users were not able to log on for about 10-15 minutes. Anyways I'm really looking forward to whatever plans Redfox has in store for us.

7. sadpie

sadpie Well-Known Member

And let's hope they are for the good and let's hope we get our EU server so I and many others can continue their RF journey :)

tinytinytinytiny and ataris like this.
  8. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

I wonder if they'll have the EU server up in time (that's if they actually follow through with the community votes).

9. sadpie

sadpie Well-Known Member

They should because it would be tedious and obnoxious for them to re-transfer from RuFNA to RuFEU. Also the poll would have been useless to begin with.

10. SmexyChicken

SmexyChicken Member

It's good to feel skeptical, especially when having to be literally removed of a server and then given a worse case scenario.
    In any case, the best thing to do is to not give up on what you're fighting for. Seeing how committed the staff are to the situation, and how committed you and other Europe region players are, I have faith you all will get to a point of where you want to be in this game. Good luck, and may you enjoy yours stay~

11. sadpie

sadpie Well-Known Member

I like your positive way of thinking, gives a good vibe for the day. That's why I am so skeptical because they put time and energy to go out of their way to talk and discuss an EU server, so I think they may have something prepared!

12. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

C'mon Humo. Be nice.

tinytinytinytiny and ataris like this.
  13. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Nah ima not. Until he crying to us what he have done.

14. Gearman

Gearman Active Member

Well they did say that any progress made after the 31th would not be transferred so I guessed the servers would be up before gc closed down.

15. sadpie

sadpie Well-Known Member

Yup, exactly. So the game even launches before the old one closes, so we have 2x RuF for 8 days.

16. Demonflamex

Demonflamex Active Member

Only time can tell
    But as I can tell the staff really seems determined to connect with the players and understand how they could make the game better which is a sign that they are finally going to listen to us on how to make this game better.

tinytinytinytiny, ataris and Yusuke like this.
  17. SmexyChicken

SmexyChicken Member

That's the spirit! Keep up the good work, keeping discussion and showing dedication is all it really takes~

tinytinytinytiny, ataris and sadpie like this.
  18. Gearman

Gearman Active Member

Yeah but gc rfu isnt as fun as ogp rfu closing so it would be dead weight after the transfer goes thought.

19. Antasma

Antasma Active Member

You are right.

tinytinytinytiny, ataris and sadpie like this.
  20. sadpie

sadpie Well-Known Member

Ok so from what I've seen yet the community seems pretty optimistic about this RedFox RuF which is a good sign!

Yeah because we had 10 k astros XD

tinytinytinytiny and Yusuke like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.