Do you think Rf will make a comeback?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ReleaseTheNudes, May 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ReleaseTheNudes

ReleaseTheNudes New Member

What do you guys think?

2. xenlyiin

xenlyiin Active Member

no

xSpanda, Skippah and HumoLoco like this.
  3. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

I hope

Eh, best thing for us is it closes and someone makes a private server tbh. We’ll experience a whole lot more of the game and get the attention the game needs... items would cost their worth, without the p2w and unresponsive host Rumble is a game. Among other mmo’s that died because they got outdated, we died because of negligence. We’ll be better off without NimoniX involved, no offense Redfox. So when y’all go, that private server is gunna be lit.

Last edited: May 11, 2019
    Skippah likes this.
  4. Sasori

Sasori Active Member

Nope, not enough effort from Nimonix.

ToulueVang, tamirtov, Prizmo and 3 others like this.
  5. Lephantis

Lephantis Active Member

No. People been asking the same question for years. Every passing year buries this already ancient and outdated game under newer flourishing titles. Even with a complete revamp and makeover, and entirely new graphics engine to the point to where RF would visually rival Tekken 7, this junk still wouldn't revive.

ToulueVang likes this.
  6. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

[​IMG]

Scrpz, tamirtov, Hercule and 2 others like this.
  7. Yeezus

Yeezus Well-Known Member

Wasted so many oppurtunities to get an "comeback" 2019-2020 will be RFs last years most likely. Cant see a renewal based on how Nimonix and RedFox treats RF

8. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Fixed

9. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

I personally don’t believe that it is the graphics or the core gameplay function of the game that is the problem. Theoretically it could make a come back but that would require a lot of effort by both redfox and Nimonix. They would have to solve the ddos issue, consistently add fresh new content into the game and aggressively advertise the game to gain new users.

Will this happen? Bases on the way things are going most likely not. Maybe the game won’t close down though, it could just be kept alive by redfox if they make profit on top of what they spend to host the game.

Skippah likes this.
  10. Maomi

Maomi Clean Up Crew

I'd would love to see this happen.

Hercule likes this.
  11. Audioh

Audioh Member

Nah

12. Arschgeist

Arschgeist Well-Known Member

I'm amazed it got past year 1 with absurd shit like timed items, but it was a fun enough game to get into at its bare bones.
    then I remember thinking "Oh my god that's Fucking ABSURD" when I was figuring out how long it would take me to have enough carats to buy a better scroll.

basically starving people into spending money, giving players power to buy their gratification to dominate rivalries, capitalize on grudges, and basically live out their sad power fantasies. then game is kept afloat by Astros/RC addicts for years until the game reaches its natural limits (where we're at now).

Games coming out today could never get away with having all the bullshit RF has, unless it's one of the millions of garbage cashgrab mobile games.
    [​IMG]

This game came out at the perfect time, in the perfect internet conditions to get away with it, it's not going to happen again.
    unless you're like 9 or something.

HumoLoco likes this.
  13. LoliBot14

LoliBot14 Active Member

what do you mean? this is the comeback aka ****

Rawsta, HumoLoco and Tengu like this.
  14. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Not gonna lie the original carat gain rates in OGP were the absolute worst. So glad Daily Quests fixed that.

RumbleNomad likes this.
  15. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

fixed

Tengu likes this.
  16. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

to be fair they treat it better than the community does. if the community had their way they'd just close down the game tomorrow in a fit then re-open it a day later.

Hercule and HumoLoco like this.
  17. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Not to me tho.

I know how to treat Rumble Fighter like a good shit af :>

yea i agree cuz community is the problem for da rumble fighter since they like to keep their badmouth off from RedFox and Nimonix when they could've helped them to improve this game but nope.

18. Hercule

Well thats what happens when you host a game targeted towards kids. Problem is they’re running the same concept they hooked us veterans on 9 years ago.
    They’re outdated, and some outcries are ones of reason. However, they all get ignored.
    Theres a ton of good suggestions all trying to fix one problem, and there have been people who care about the community enough to give really elaborate detailed suggestions to fix said problems. Nobody said you even gotta read the suggestion, and definitely dont have to implement suggestions, it’s your game NimoniX. However, to ignore the fact that so many people aren’t liking something or having similar issues with gameplay, to do nothing means you don’t care, makes you unresponsive.
    Tons of people make these suggestions because they care, to do nothing for the players whom have been crying for years(AT THIS POINT WERE THE ONLY PEOPLE LEFT) means what?

19. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

But they do listen and make fixes/changes .-. most of the time they just go unnoticed or forgotten. I remember how much worse sht like 1st load glitching was. Some things tho cant be fixed without breaking something elsewhere or without there being another bug players can exploit i.e. why testing scrolls before buying them got removed from the shop and cant come back.

20. Hercule

The only problems I’ve noticed with first loading is dcing, slow loading and text disappearing. They all still happen, not priority.
    Testing scrolls got removed that’s cool so why not put new scrolls in medal shop? Give out a timed version upon release? I understand that some of their solutions hasn’t worked, like scroll testing. But, after that doesn’t work what do they do now to address that problem? That feature came just as fast as it left and since then nobody has said anything about a plan B.
    Classic mode sucks, what happened? They talked to NimoniX and now they tweaked the ban list. Classic mode still sucks, will they go back to the drawing board? Or will they abandon it like scroll testing?
    True battle mode is unpopular. Will they continue making more playtime events to get people to like it? Like that worked for classic mode? Or Defense mode?
    All same concept, they came, flunked and was abandoned immedinetly or after one attempt. Thats a terrible habit, it shows nobody is correctly reflecting on what the users are doing/feeling.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.