Drop Rates !!!!! Turning server into (event--only ) server ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jkoby, Mar 21, 2017.

1. Czezry

Czezry Active Member

Collections drop more often cause you need them for loyalty aswell mate...

GubRee likes this.
  2. PlayeR

PlayeR Active Member

Exp, drop and skill rates are hard connected each other in order to play normal game.
    And rates are not the only problem....anyone else got tired opening emty boxes ? or we may get jackpot - water herb ...ROFL
    Too bad we have tiny brain halfminded GMs who can't understand that. Tried to explain it so many time and every time i feel like i wastimg my time as now...
    As long as there are ppl in servers they dont need to listen....so...they think they doing well and we trying to trick them..so have a nice suffering guys...

balb1n0 and GubRee like this.
  3. Czezry

Czezry Active Member

Cya later, crocodile!

4. GubRee

GubRee Active Member

I'm back in the game from like 2 weeks, so I still don't understand well the situation, but this matter seems to be really serious. I've particularry got shocked seeing how dam hard is to get elixirs right now, how you can waste 30 min or more doing dungeons and get literally NOTHING, and about all drop rate in general. Though exp rate is quite good and skill XP so and so.
    Maybe it's not just about drop rate but it's also about the TYPE of drops, because I still feel to get lots of useless drops.

So make permanent drop rate boost, and make dungeons worth doing them! (from the lowest one to the highest)

PlayeR and balb1n0 like this.
  5. Czezry

Czezry Active Member

While i do agree that elixers are worth to be bought right now , generally i tend to buy them at 500k apiece, there are lvl 3-4 elixers that are usually way more expensive that they should be since there are very few drops on the serv.
    I do also agree that exp-wise the server is good, but skill rate? Please dont even start, as a warrior im on the verge of dispair, the smashes take far too long to level up.Bring back acclaim skill rate gain please, RF representatives.

balb1n0 and GubRee like this.
  6. GubRee

GubRee Active Member

Yeah I wrote so and so because some buffs get like 2%(dunno) fix at cast? but about active and smashes the skill rate is crazy low ^^'

That's awfull.....

balb1n0 likes this.
  7. Jkoby

Jkoby New Member

Players are quitting owing to the drop--rates being so low. It is sad to see most of your friends never log back. Just now a friend grinding in the West Temple told me, that he finally dropped 1 FS ( high ) after 25--30 minutes of grinding.. My reply to him was "use a drop card, then maybe, just maybe you will drop 2 FS in 25--30 minutes". If none of our player-grievances are ever going to be addressed, then i wonder what is even the point of writing in the forums at all.

Feeling sad :oops::(

8. InquisitivePanda

InquisitivePanda New Member

It's been 2, almost 3 years since this forum was last posted on. Still no change. Clearly the guy saying it'd be changed soon was wrong.