Dungeon Jade Accessories Exchange Bug?

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by BirdbrainX, Dec 16, 2018.

1. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

I've recently traded in my Wild Tower Jade Accessories with the NPC and gotten the "mystery box" and have gotten Shard (3) and Shard (5). However, they do not appear to work as intended. When I go to the Create page to craft my Bead Plate with all 5 shards in my inventory, they do not appear in the creation page.

Has anyone ever encountered this before, and have you ever used the shards gotten from the NPC mystery box?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ultim8sage likes this.
  2. KaMiguel

KaMiguel Active Member

You reminded me, it happened to me too. Same dungeon.

[​IMG]

BirdbrainX likes this.
  3. BirdbrainX

It seems to not be an isolated case then.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is so, please share, as it might be a real game bug.

4. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

I haven't tried using the jade accessories for any dungeon except SRS which works fine for me. had a whole bag of beads at one point

231tomino and BirdbrainX like this.
  5. twilightsona

twilightsona New Member

6. KaMiguel

KaMiguel Active Member

Yeah, the shards from jade accessories from lower dungeons are not as important since they drop a lot from bosses. But any help is welcome. And it's quite annoying especially if you've been doing the dungeon x amount of times and you can't drop the one shard you need and you get it from the jade accessories only to find out that you still can't create the thing.

It's enough to make you rage quit.

Not that it happened to me :).

BirdbrainX likes this.
  7. BirdbrainX

Any GM care to weigh in on the issue?

8. ThoMiMiGau

ThoMiMiGau New Member

the shards get from boxes is random so please be patient :)

9. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

Voh bead worked fine with drop and box, sometimes you have to sort bags for the item to register

10. BirdbrainX

I have already sorted my bags many times and it doesn't appear to work.

The strange thing is that the "redeemed" shards that I got from the gift box doesn't not sort itself together with the rest of the shards of the same kind. It would appear to be (NPC shard 3) (NPC shard 5) (shard 1) (shard 2) ( shard 4).

Ultim8sage likes this.
  11. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

The game sees them as different items, the ones you got from box are probably tradable or can be sold to npc or can be discarded, that or they have different ID's (which you can't see yourself) and as such can't be seen as the same item required to make the bead.
    You can also click the shards that you got from box and see if they have a different collection of their own, I would guess they do not but it wont take to much of your time to check.

Send a ticket to support to alert them of the problem or make a topic in game bugs section following the model they presented there in order to have it fixed.

BirdbrainX and Ultim8sage like this.
  12. Ultim8sage

Ultim8sage Member

Ive been able to reproduce and experience this as well. One time with Vault of Death bead plate and one time with Valley of Death bead plate. Submitted a bug report for it but no response whatsoever yet :/

BirdbrainX likes this.
  13. tranviethuy

tranviethuy New Member

Sorry, where can I exchange jade accessories, I have got them but i don't see them in resources page and create page, may I know name npc and map?

14. KaMiguel

KaMiguel Active Member

You can exchange them from the NPC where you buy the passes for the dungeon. You need to get the quest for it before you can exchange it.

BirdbrainX likes this.
  15. BirdbrainX

Just an update on the situation. It would seem there is a fix to the Bead Plate Shards gotten from the NPC Jade Accessories exchange.

You can go to NanChang/HangZhou resource page and there is an "exchange" of sorts for the unusable shard pieces we get from the NPC gift box after turning in the quest. You will have to trade the NPC shards in and turn them into usable shards that can be used to create Bead Plates. I did not notice this before, and it might be recently added to fix the issue some of us have been facing.

[​IMG]

I hope this helps anyone else facing this problem.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2018
    KaMiguel likes this.