e3 expectations ?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Timeson, Jun 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Timeson

Timeson Member

Watch_Dogs 2 : Yes, I know it's a Ubisoft game but this time I think there going to pull an Assassin creed 2 like they did , because the MC Marcus Holloway looks interesting unlike Aden pierce from the first watch dogs his personality was bland nothing special. This time story set place in San Francisco the way they portrait Marcus is cool I don't like really the hipster vibe none the less it's cool and he's part of this hacktivist group known as DeadSec . This game remind me so much of Mr.Robot to be honest so it really got my attention I'm just hoping Ubisoft does everything right this time because time and time again they have ambitious, cool, and mind blowing ideals they tend to fck it up. For instance, Watch Dog the first one was massive flop due hype and promise it gave with it's graphic fidelity, another example Tom Clancy The Division this game was utter failure in my eyes so much potential and Ubisoft or the Devs either fck it up again :/ there's more but I'm just hype for it tbh, but overall I'm chill.

No Man Sky: Nothing much but delay again am I right ? The fanboys are **** hurt over this game but we might see some more game play at e3 right ? or not I don't really know.

Mafia 3: Now My Hype levels are at all time high for this specially the Mafia franchise is one of my favorites I'm looking forward to Lincoln Clay story and what drives him to take down the mafia in New Orleans yep. I've haven't seen any discrepancy with this game. Clay being a veteran from Vietnam a trained soldier I've seen the some game-play release and the animations, gun-play, and movement seem good. If anyone ever played mafia 2 know that Vito Scaletta is part of mafia as one Lincoln Clay lieutenant . All I can do is wait for October 7th.

Detroit: Become Human: Now this game all the spirit in my bone is forcing me to get a ps4 just to play this game because I find the story to be so amazing I'm in tears because PlayStation had release a live action cinematic of Kara who will be the protagonist of this story and with this game I get the EX Machina vibes I hope this game delivers.

Cyberpunk 2077:
    Cd projekt red delivered the witcher 3 and now it's cyberpunk 2077 my eye is gleaming for it knowing Cd projekt red they are bound to reveal some concept and story behind cyberpunk 2077 at e3 we can hope right guys ?

Life is Strange 2: Yep this game totally got me in tears of the decision i had to do with Max caulfield that time travel isn't something any person can wield that even time has limits to what u can do so I'm hype af because the first game is in my top 10 Favorited games of all time

These are others that I'm hype for tbh there are other's like Legend of Zelda, BF1, and more stuff .. eh what u guys think have any game you looking forward to at e3 ?

iLoli and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  2. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Eh more interested with WWDC on Monday. E3 hasn't been that good for years. Watch Dogs was a GTA rip with terrible controls. I'll wait for WD2 to be $30 before I buy.

Fraud likes this.
  3. Timeson

Timeson Member

I won't necessary say a rip because watch_dogs mechanics were very different from GTA I would say it some similar Open world elements of GTA , I can't fully trust WD2 because it's ubisoft there like a kid with tourettes prone to make a mistake.

Yusuke likes this.
  4. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

They ruined the division too. I haven't played any of the AC games since Black Flag.

Fraud and Keanu like this.
  5. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

wow watchdogs 2 and the graphics

That's definitely PC tier though, I think PS4 gonna pull another graphics downgrade again

6. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

I don't think that's even real game footage though. Looks CGI.

Fraud and Timeson like this.
  7. Timeson

Timeson Member

I have nice a rig I'm just aiming to pull 1440p at 60fps-50fps with that game unless I upgrade and get 1070 with 4k mointor plus a new cpu and a new motherboard that's 1700 right there lol eh

8. Shana

nice

With all these nice games, I might consider building a new CPU soon too

9. Timeson

Timeson Member

it's just cinematic trailer there gameplay

10. Shana

haha yeah

this is to be expected

I wonder if Watchdogs will get mods for graphics

11. Timeson

Timeson Member

I don't know why ubisoft is such a asswipe this one reason why I prefer EA at least when it comes to pc they hold no compromises they deliver at it's best state on pc, but ubisoft there cheap ass wipes rather than having the pc version at it's best, but no the console version can't have it then no one can smh :/

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  12. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

It's all about cutting costs and maximizing profits. Why else would they charge over $100 for games + DLC? Most of the time $60 isn't even worth it for the initial game.

Fraud likes this.
  13. Shana

yup. It sucks but it's true

14. Deltro

Deltro Clean Up Crew

Games that are gonna be wayyy overhyped and overall dissapointment

ToulueVang likes this.
  15. Stimuli

Stimuli Well-Known Member

Oh nice Mafia 3 and Life is strange sequel.

16. Stimuli

Stimuli Well-Known Member

never played mafia 1 but I remember the storyline to mafia 2 was decent. I mainly played it to **** around in free roam. It was a 50's GTA feel to it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.