Elixers and bag space

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tooji, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Tooji

Tooji Member

Hello, we have elixers in game and it's taking a lot of bag space on the first place, now - the issue is that not only they take up a lot of space... but they only divide into Dungeon and Non-Dungeon which has no real purpose. In my opinion there should just be one kind of elixers so it won't take up this much space.
    which leads me to the next suggestion: how about adding permanent bags to the IM so we can actually have more space? It's a big issue in game..
    Thank you.

2. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

Dungeon elixirs have a higher chance to hit max stats, so there is a purpose

3. rashikki

rashikki Member

Hello again, I'm here ^^ I would like to know if someday you are going to place a bag and stay in the item mall.because type dungeon set can not be placed in storage we can not make a change. this limits the space of the bags.If the set will get stuck in an acc that's fine, please allow us to put it in the storage. voices should have good ideas plus some players also have. Some of you do not even come to the forum to know anything about the event. so if one or the other of you can ever get into the game and give us a little bit of your attention. once again thank you very much for your attention.

4. Tooji

Tooji Member

That has always been a myth.
    Dungeon - Dropped in a dungeon.
    Non-Dungeon - Quest reward and collectibles.
    and even if it's not a myth, and it's true - why bother with it... just make all of one kind and decide that this is the chance rate. Also, there are no Dungeon type elixirs above level 7 - why if there is a purpose?

5. BloodySpear

BloodySpear Active Member

They will never add permanent bags to the IM.
    This for the simple reason that their earnings off selling those bags are way higher with temporary bags. People will just rebuy the bags because they need more space or there items are stuck.

6. Wandaye

Wandaye New Member

Remember the time when elixers and manuals don't stack? Man those were some dark times for storing items...