End of Open Beta Test

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Ahri, Feb 23, 2016.

1. gilderoy

gilderoy Member

Why you need this? So you can get lots if IM items? Cause i bet you and your league know a lot of exploits :* Kisses.

Oitza likes this.
  2. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

What makes you accuse my league of using exploits?

3. gilderoy

gilderoy Member

It's ok , denial is the first step to truth.

Oitza likes this.
  4. skinnery12

skinnery12 New Member

I haven't even managed to find an anti PvP buff in CC I wish I could because I simply can't progress, There are some high level's who kill those of us who are just trying to quest. If we can't quest then we end up not playing.
    Your server will end up like all the other PvP servers. DEAD

5. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

You see all you're doing is instigating an argument in an important thread and just showing nothing but pure ignorance. If you think someone is exploiting in my league, why don't you message me privately so we can keep league issues out of here?

6. Shenron

Shenron Member

Nah i spent alot of time in Echelon. They're legit.

7. Fullneo

Fullneo Well-Known Member

If it's the same critical exploit from GC then we won't see the buff anytime soon. It has been reported long time ago and still no fix yet :(

8. ironic

ironic New Member

Rates are fine, so stop bitching about that. lower rates=more money for publishers. Thats perfectly fine even if rates were even lower than now, but server fully setup without any bugs or so. For now, I'd suggest to make anti pvp buff, as pvping in all maps is much more fun than going to bp fighting 10vs1 as usual.

9. eu2011

eu2011 Member

yes is fun when you say you have 1k wins and you pk low lvl

miakoling likes this.
  10. RobB

RobB Member

You get 0.07% a mob at CS (thats not even half of cap lvl), imagine how low exp at H-PS is. Also as a warrior i have my smashes c3 and i get around 0.7-10 per hit. If everyone is ok with these rates, you must be out of your damm mind imo.
    And i tought rates on CBT were low... Anyways it doesnt matter since Ahri wont bother responding to any exp/skill/drop rates related topics. GG

11. HandSolo

HandSolo Member

Great idea!

12. MarleyKing63

MarleyKing63 New Member

Great idea!! I think it will be problem solved for everyone!!

GM, can you doing this? Pretty please!!

Or use some kind of resource/trade to buy item for non PvP for 30 mins or so.. Just a thought.. Whatever GM thinks the best for everyone, we do support your decision..

Last edited: Feb 24, 2016
  13. Kolalutu

Kolalutu Member

Fix the empty loot boxes. No matter what is your personal opinion on the rates, empty loot boxes is not alright.
    Fix Sm,Ec, Fc Party quests.

Oitza likes this.
  14. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

Half people will quit anyways.BDO march 1st get your codes.

15. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

Unless the original coders were complete morons, it should be set up as a simple true/false or 1/0 (on off) call to command for each map (or zone within a map) and player.

If they really did hard code PvP into the back end of each map, instead of setting up a universal PvP code and having it work off a call to command, then they were idiots.

16. Yabuszko

Yabuszko Active Member

They we're morons. Just idea of client-server is really bad. You can do whatever you want in game but server is checking, does action you made is legit. All of the exploits I knew long ago we're based on "control disconnect", because game wont DC you immediately and you have that 2-3 sec to do strange things on client uninterrupted. This way packets that are send to server to check action legit are gone and this way server is thinking you did nothing, while client is sending action regardless of legit or not and making it live.

Dunno if they are patched in KR version but what i recall "sort" button played a major role and its still with us here.

17. GetLostBaby

GetLostBaby Member

@GM Ahri .... speak with your team , ask them if they want a real server or if you want an empty one . Your team got the game's license or wtf you're calling it.
    This server.........is the WORST I EVER SAW .... maps are trolled (CC,HZ/NN,Liaodong,North Sea) , XP/Skill Xp/Drop Stupid RATE even on ACCLAIM which people say were the "lowest" I never saw so much stupidity in game configuration.
    I don't hate you guys...WE ALL KNOW YOU HAVE 0 KNOWLEDGE OF 9Dragons , but why ignoring US ? We are the people who'll keep your server alive even if you don't like it. So do like other publishers troll our request, ignore us then I hope you'll not expect at people donating to keep it alive and make your work worth.
    I can tell single thing that keep people here & not on a private server is because the difference of a private server & this is the longevity , bigger community, lack of content & GM who're not abusing their role by giving items to players.
    By the way I just wanted to say about your "Event" that 20% xp 100% skill xp 100% drop rate, I can say with that event on I had still a lower drop rate that on G1 or GC , way better than your actual rate but still stupid rate and low chance to get an item.
    That 20% xp ... which is the real of 120%(1,2X) xp still low , but this isn't the fact that I wanted to show... it's the fact that NEVER IN THE HISTORY of 9Dragons we had such a stupid XP EVENT, even ACCLAIM HAD at least 2X ... 1,2X ? seriously .. you even call that an "event" .. do your homework and check fast all publishers events and learn from them. Not to forget it was for 3x hours or something like that.

P.S I know I'm such a hater so..sorry , but I won't hate unless you give me reasons to do it..and the worst part is...that you DO give reasons to get me & other angry.

ShaKira2008 and iDropBombs like this.
  18. Saqqi

Saqqi New Member

GM my only request is do something about PKing... some ppl just dont let us grind... i have been with this game since acclaim time... but pve server...and i really like this game... so if you would do something about PK... so plz do it... this way we won't be able to grind or level up...if ppl just keep killing...

19. Saqqi

Saqqi New Member

GM my only request is do something about PKing... some ppl just dont let us grind... i have been with this game since acclaim time... but pve server...and i really like this game... so if you would do something about PK... so plz do it... this way we won't be able to grind or level up...if ppl just keep killing...

20. 8291bola015

8291bola015 Member

Noobs began to make questions about rates. You want sh1t 8x like GC and close again ?

9dragons never been a easy game with lasers (magical decos). Stop please to say about rates, because it is awesome.

NOOB