Event: 1st Anniversary Celebration

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Ahri, Mar 1, 2017.

1. OldFella

OldFella Active Member

Well, in my opinion having been playing this game for 4 days now ( LOL )
    The weekend events are fine but i'd also like an increase in Kung Fu exp. Man that sh!t levels glacial slow.

2. Ctrlaltdie

Ctrlaltdie New Member

please do not click that ^^ lol

3. ReDeCkEr

ReDeCkEr New Member

Bukaken that is a hacked site DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT POST FROM HIM IT IS A SPAM HACKER WHO GOT ONE OF JASMINES LEAGUEMATES!!!!! AGAIN BUKAKEN THAT EVENT GET BANNER DRAGON IS GOING ON IS A HACKED SITE TO GET YOUR INFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET ON WITH YOUR IGNORANT SELF PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! STOP HACKING PPL

4. ReDeCkEr

ReDeCkEr New Member

USING ANOTHER ACCOUNT REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP TRYING TO HACK PPL YOU ASS CLOWN JESUS GET A LIFE
    Bukaken that is hacking ppl using both names this is a fishing site for your info DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT POST FROM HIM IT IS A SPAM HACKER WHO GOT ONE OF JASMINES LEAGUEMATES!!!!! AGAIN BUKAKEN THAT EVENT GET BANNER DRAGON IS GOING ON IS A HACKED SITE TO GET YOUR INFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. pvtkourkoutas

pvtkourkoutas Member

Hello ReDeCkEr,
    I think you should firstly chill out a bit, letters in capslock dont help making reading easier and try using some commas (" , ").
    Can you be more specific about the player (or website) you are referring to? -- post a link of that player/website, it would help ;)

6. DadSav

DadSav Member

So we are unable to spend anniversary coins after tonight? And the login event is going back to the old one?

7. Spullo

Spullo New Member

The kung fu exp rate was actually very good. If you trained right now without any boost, you'd see how slow it is, it was actually a huge difference. I feel like the overall xp rates for skills increased in the history of this game, when it first came out under the original developers, it used to take me days to get one level. I maxed out most of my skills already during this event alone.

8. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

All roles got some skills that cant be maxed during one, 2 or 5 events.
    Some skills have huge cooldown times with very little gain per cast, regardless of event+manual.

Czezry likes this.
  9. Spullo

Spullo New Member

But that's to be expected. If every single skill was able to be leveled up to max that quick, it would be boring. Besides smashes and a few skills, I'm pretty sure a large amount of skills for most people can be easily maxed. All I'm saying is, that's very very convenient relative to what it used to be for ANY single skill.

10. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

PS hyb nuke, 43 second recast - gains 0.01% at c8 per cast.
    2 seconds cast time.

Takes 45 seconds total to do 1 PS nuke - you got to do that 10.000 times for C8-C9
    Thats 430.000 seconds = 119 hours or ~ 5 days.

5 days of nonstop spamming PS nuke, to just for 1 cheng levelup.

There are a bunch of other skills similar to this, like 40% crit reduce buff (healer and hyb), 40% crit increase buff (healer), healer traps etc.

These badly designed skill xp rates, are encouraging players to exploit. During events, you will almost always see a ton of players training nukes or smashes on stand with macros or buff training with macros when the actual player went to sleep/work/etc.
    Herb Village safe usually looks like this i.e.

upload_2017-7-15_21-2-40.png

Stereotyped likes this.
  11. OldFella

OldFella Active Member

I said it 3 months ago and i'll say it again, Kung Fu exp rates need to be higher, even if it is just to x2.
    Asuming the ones we got are x1/base