Event: 1st Anniversary Celebration

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Ahri, Mar 1, 2017.

1. dhl003

dhl003 New Member

run, no, walk 2 hours through shizang and datong, still no pig to collect.

2. Jkoby

Jkoby New Member

Though i am NOT complaining about the event, there are few things, which could have been done . On Non--event days, the drop rates are pathetic, some mobs don't even drop gold, the mob spawn rate too is atrocious, with hardly any mobs to grind on. This, forced most of the players to grind ONLY during the so--called Golden Event weekends.. What could have been done to rectify this, was to have those little pig statues drop from regular mobs as a drop... This would NOT only have ensured that people get back to grinding, rather than wasting time running around the maps, it would as well as also been fair to all players to get the resources to make the event collection.

pvtkourkoutas and 4efo123 like this.
  3. [GM]Support

[GM]Support Member

Thanks for the feedback! We'll forward your concern and ideas to the development team!

Please let us know if the staff are doing a great job of buffing the servers. Thank you!

AestheticsGod likes this.
  4. AestheticsGod

AestheticsGod New Member

GMs you've did a great job since game moved to STEAM, but try to be more realistic about exp/drop events and buffs. 90% of buffs you gave till now, were useless. The only good one I've seen till now, as GM BUFF. Just be more careful, and you are doin fine! :)

5. dhl003

dhl003 New Member

remake the pig pls. let make them random appear when grinding. not fixed spawm like this.

TheDarkness likes this.
  6. TouchDown

TouchDown New Member

i prefer x4 drop rate done this event >.< nothing special

7. soloseff

soloseff Member

Don't think any kind of company, especially blizzard, wants to get involved with a ungrateful and childish community like this one lol

loafgehasd and Okiku like this.
  8. TheDarkness

TheDarkness Active Member

How this can be called event while i played 2 days still not able to get 1 pig? It is like daily boss rarely to see and even appear also not your chance because too many player but too little pig.

9. MrMonster

MrMonster Member

Well .. I got a few pigs but lets just say the chances of getting something good is low . In 50 eggs I got almost nothing . Be some gth and fsh rest no drops just pigs . I think you guys need to re think this event and do some compensation for this F* up :D

10. Host00die

Host00die New Member

I think you guys are just spoiled little shits, change to a server with insane xp/drop rates if you don't like this one.

I think the GM (yes there's only Ahri) is doing a good job so far, these events are not that bad. And if they are bad, it's certainly not the GM's fault that they are. There's a publisher and a developer before a GM.

loafgehasd and soloseff like this.
  11. Missytouka

Missytouka Active Member

I finding the pigs just fine most people aren't looking for them I found 20+ pigs so far with just 40 mins of looking for them. All I can say is actually look for pigs don't run around once and come crying cause you can't find something you aren't trying to look for. You ppl complain about everything if it's a drop event crying, if it's a log in event bitching, and now it's a finding event you guys having fits.

12. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

I actually enjoy looking for piggies because it's quite fun. It's not really an impressive event but instead of complaining, I made a new target. Hoping to get a stack of Huotuo and Courier before this event ends xD I really need these two and thanks GMs for bringing them up again. ^_^

Peachy likes this.
  13. loafgehasd

loafgehasd New Member

10000000000% AGREED

Hegemonic and soloseff like this.
  14. MMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMM Active Member

Will you delete scales and js from attendence??

15. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

[GM]Ahri could You be more specific and write to us what kind of items will be deleted?
    All from events, all from event 1, all from event 2, some will stay [which one], .....

Sorry, but your statement needs an extension.

Regards

16. soloseff

soloseff Member

What would you like them to do then? Sit with you and smoke joints?

Mmorpg's are made by a community and destroyed by a community.. the game could be ran by Donald Trump and still be a succes if the community was fun. But all thats left in 9d are grinding zombie's and complaining baby's. I've put my mind at rest and accepted the fact that 9dragons will never be the way it was back in acclaim times due to the absence of cool people. Its dead.

exShadow and Okiku like this.
  17. Hegemonic

Hegemonic Member

Great event, thanks!

18. Tsuneoshi

Tsuneoshi New Member

It's so funny that you guys are always, any day, any month, always arguing that the events are shitty just because all you want are x3/x5/x10 exp events or drop ones lol. Keep hating the game and make my day brighter. Still see Hefei/Tibet/Kunlun as full as can be so good job trying GMs. ^_^

Host00die likes this.
  19. nangsky

nangsky New Member

Been playing for almost 1 month now cant get the daily login event page to load. IDK wats the problem.. Seems like they are not willing to help.. reported it multiple times and doesn't rcv any responce from admin.. hoping to get some help from GM and Admins.. ChinChin06 in game nme..

Attached Files:

20. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

They just don't understand what GMs are trying to do. GMs are trying to stabilize the exp rate and control the market price. Yet, people still are grinding at x2 exp event and farming stuffs. Those who are grateful, get what they farm while complainers keep crying xD

Come what may ~

I bet people will complain about market price if GMs made x6 and up drop :) In the end, some people are just meant to be ignored.

Tsuneoshi likes this.