[EVENT] August Player Profile

Discussion in 'Events' started by [GM]Gourdy, Aug 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [GM]Gourdy

[GM]Gourdy RedFox Games Staff Member

[​IMG]

Happy August, everyone! It's time to meet another member of this community!​

Rules:
    • Nominate a Rumble Fighter guild member and let us know why they are your top choice!
    • Can I nominate more than one person?!
      • No, sorry!
    • Tell us their forum name and give a description no less than 3 sentences on why they should be selected.
    • You cannot nominate yourself.
    • The person you nominate must have at least 100 hours logged on Rumble Fighter (don't worry, we'll check).
    • If a person is nominated multiple times, the first person to nominate this person will only count. (This is not a voting contest.)
    • Once a player is selected, they will be messaged a short list of questions to be answered within 3 days. If the player does not respond in time, another person will be chosen, so make sure the person you nominate is active!
    • Previous winners can not be nominated again.
    Prizes:
    • 500 RC to the nominee, 500 RC to the nominator
    • A special forum title for you and your friend!
    Timeline:
    • August 1, 2016 - August 8, 2016 18:30 PDT: Nominations will be accepted.
    • August 8, 2016 - August 20, 2016: Nominee will be selected and private messaged.
    • August 22, 2016: Player's answers will be posted on our website and Facebook!
    Note: This thread is subject to change.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2016
    DannyPhantom, Misogi, LaniRF and 5 others like this.
  2. Maylen12

Maylen12 Well-Known Member

I nominate my <3 @Desiderio
    This kinda sucks because it's only 3 sentence and I need more than that to talk about my dawg but that's the limit.

I know him since middle school, I do know him in real life obvi and through a mutual friend we started playing RF. I never knew that he actually played RF until one day in the 10th grade when he told me. I totally freaked out, I was happy and shocked because rf is such a small community and one of my close friends plays rf lmfao!<333333

Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
    Misogi, tinytinytintin and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  3. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

I would like to nominate @Glolita and I believe that she deserves to be selected for the player profile forum event. She's overall a wonderful individual and I enjoy the many conversations we have. Glolita has a willingness to exercise friendliness with just about anyone as well as caring and worrying for others. Not only is she's always there to lend a hand but she's also open for trades. Further more, she's not a sore loser and will always acknowledge those who may be better than her. Glolita readily contributes her knowledge on scrolls and exocores. When involved in arguments she's conscientious about respecting her peers. All things considered, she's demonstrated that she is the best candidate for the player profile!

Last edited: Aug 3, 2016
    Fraud, tamirtov, Glolita and 3 others like this.
  4. Glolita

Glolita Well-Known Member

I nominate @Yusuke because not only is he a super nice player and super fun to play with and be around, he also helped me quite a bit in unlocking my account and having my back when I needed a friend. Not to mention he's like super charming

tamirtov, Misogi, Yusuke and 2 others like this.
  5. Keanu

Keanu Well-Known Member

I nominate @Castries

I can always rely on @Castries to be my back up when we play this game. Especially when @PatrickRF & @LordSea used to bully me constantly, he would always show up just to help bully me some more. I've never felt like I had truer friends like that. He even got @Rioda to make fun of me whenever I'm online, and @ignori to spread rumors about my darkest secrets. He's like a brother to me and in no way am I being forced to type this up.

: ]

6. LordSea

LordSea Well-Known Member

I nominate @Rioda for community profile.
    He is an extremely helpful and trendsetting player. Like remember when re-textures went HUGE? Yeah, that was him, not only did he make some really dope looking ones, he also showed everyday players how to make them. He constantly helps the community and is an integral part of the artist community. Like look at my avatar, guess who drew that...? That's right, Rioda lol. Do a profile on him, he's the most deserving guy in my opinion.

Misogi, Keanu, pr0dz and 5 others like this.
  7. SacredSword

SacredSword Well-Known Member

I nominate @Doberman , because I couldnt think of any person.I think he is a cool dude tat makes youtube and cheerful and helpful sometimes.Oh. and funny .And he legit rc trader

Last edited: Aug 7, 2016
    tinytinytintin likes this.
  8. Bored

Bored Well-Known Member

I nominate the fam @Zeept

He's a funny, cool, skilled,(spamming his Monkey King and smacking with Default) Asian obsessed ass *****.
    Thanks to him I have a guild that actually fucks with me. (For now anyways >~>)
    I legit wonder why Zept can tolerate and have patience with me, ESPECIALLY with the guild drama that I have caused.

You'll find your Asian wife someday bro, I promise.

BJJFromGJJ and tinytinytintin like this.
  9. PatrickRF

PatrickRF Clean Up Crew, The Spook-King

i nominate @ignori.
    when @Castries tells me to kill myself, @ignori says no and that my life matters to her. her laugh (in game & in real life) is very seductive and always puts me in a good/horny mood. she stays loyal even though @Rioda tries to steal her from me with his drawings (tbh this guy shouldn't win he's a snake like @LordSea ). she's the best female player on rf. fgts are her passion but she's my passion. (-:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2016
    Misogi, tamirtov, Autronix and 5 others like this.
  10. Taydyagh

Taydyagh New Member

I nominate @Taytshayt
    I nominate this guy because this dude is a really nice person. Always helping me with whatever I need help with and very caring. My ***** to the day I die xD

11. Shavo

Shavo Well-Known Member

I nominate @Shina
    Even tho i haven't known this young fellow for a while he's a good person to talk to and be around this and talk to serious matters about , he's overall a fun person to play with and fool around with , even tho I have my rage moments playing with shina makes my day and his sets gets better and better everyday he should deserve this cause he's an underrated player who doesn't get much acknowledgement so I hope shina wins cause bro deserves it but keep up the good work , anytime you trade finger ready LOL hmu shina-kun
    ( I use to be in same guild as shina till I left )

Shina and tinytinytintin like this.
  12. Pfresh4ever

Pfresh4ever Active Member

I will like to nominate my friend @coolkid24
    i nominate him because he is a cool guy. we both are in the same guild and we play a lot of third rock together.i haven't really known him that long but he's good guy to have around. he's real easy going and a positive person.

coolkid24 and tinytinytintin like this.
  13. Rattus

Rattus New Member

I nominate @SilentBlade
    He has been a long term RF player who still enjoys the game to this day. He is active and doesn't have the same "aggressive attitude" as other players do while playing the game. He's a good friend and we both enjoy the game together as friends. Definitely worthy for being nominated.

14. Psychic

Psychic Clean Up Crew

I Nominate @GreenTeam
    @GreenTeam is an RF Veteran, formerly known as one of the greatest drop jugglers I've seen. What makes him so honorable is his humility in the game, competitively and socially. He has supported Rumble Fighter continuously since 2008 and still does today. He's a great friend, and one of the most active vice-guild masters of lolmindgames.
    Please Choose Him!

tinytinytintin and GreenTeam like this.
  15. StarCannon2324

StarCannon2324 New Member

I Nominate @Income
    Hes was always friendly and taught me how to play the game , and he very friendly unlike
    most of the toxic players hes cool and nice to play with.

What skills do i use - Income

16. Income

Income New Member

I nominate @StarCannon2324 He is really positve and a nice person who does not add toxicity to the RuF Community. Aswell as a fun player to play with

17. Flamekiller

Flamekiller Glacial Master & Clean Up Crew

I nominate @Windstorm, He's the best guild leader I ever had and the only one that didn't beg me to gw right after I join. He's a very chilled guy meaning it's hard to get him mad and he's always looking to help others. He motivated me to come back to rf after I lost my rf account last year and our guild is one of most active guilds in rf thanks to him. He also has some decent suggestions that can help rf, community should know about this awesome guy.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
  18. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

I nominate @Sunako6

We were strangers not too long ago, but now we've grown a really strong bond. I often share my life's problems with him, and he doesn't mind the weight of it. My experience of RuF, and our guild (Rain) wouldn't have gotten so far without him.

tinytinytintin and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  19. Xhentrho

Xhentrho New Member

I nominate Hyena.
    Super caring guy! Helps out people to get better.
    I am a very grateful person to be around him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.