Event: Coming of Summer

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]NineArts, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Czezry

Czezry Active Member

Ive got boffm in 8 tries and a 2nd bof to top it off and i consider myself lucky

2. Orchid

Orchid New Member

Pay2 win hahahahaha more like pay to have now as most all can be done 100% eventually
    not need quit job to farm or spend food-stamps on credits maybe some persistence positivity
    and no let it be about items and ****
    That not what makes it fun .......You all fail to see the mysticism and beauty within The Land!

3. Czezry

Czezry Active Member

<vomits>

4. Palabierer

Palabierer New Member

Question what can I do with the (conquer) soul of general wei and what can I get for it ??

Thank you for answer
    Mit freundlichen Grüßen
    Palabierer

5. Jkoby

Jkoby New Member

Dear Palabierer,

In order to see the function ( resource & create ) of each item in your bag, Press F 11 , on the top right you see a Bag icon, click on that. The F 11 interface will then depict, as to what you can do with the items... Some used as Resource and others used for creating ( Create Tab on top ), The Soul of the Conqueror, can be used to make a lot of items such as Blood Essences , Tender Stones, Immortal clothes, Epithet , as well as Banners ( excellence )..
    Also, while the item is in your bag , In this case the Soul of the Conqueror , left click on it, you will see a small " ? " icon on top , when you click on that " ? " icon it shows you Resource and Create options..... Click on either of them to see , how many you need apart from other items for create and crafting ..

Regards

6. Palabierer

Palabierer New Member

Thank you Jkoby for the answer.

Regards

Palabierer