[EVENT] Community Spotlight

Discussion in 'Events' started by [GM]Gourdy, Nov 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toxicity

Toxicity New Member

It's not hard to follow up with the topic and write who you feel should be nominated, but you, and a few others want to post your opinion's when clearly you're just wasting your time. The topic clearly ask for reasons WHY they should be nominated, not the other way around. I avoided all the post with all the negativity for a reason, why argue over something so stupid, like you guys said, no one wins because they have the most votes. If that was the case, you guys wouldn't be adding to it throwing all these negative comments towards Kurenai. "How much did he pay you guys" "Who df is Kurenai? " "Kurenai is boosting" Like you guys really make yourselves look dumb when you put things out there that don't need to be mentioned, I for one didn't get payed RC to nominate him, he's just always been there for me and I enjoy playing with him. Is that a crime? Also, I don't know you but that's besides the point, I don't need to know someone to get an idea of how they are simply by reading their irrelevant post, so pipe down and actually be useful, nominate someone or a guild, quit wasting time with these useless post to get attention and likes because you and the other handful of people don't know Kurenai let alone agree with my opinion.

SimpThePimp and Flamekiller like this.
  2. Alcyoneus

Alcyoneus Clean Up Crew

I wish to nominate the guild, Soul.

The reason I want to nominate this person is because:
    1. The guild and members were established in the start of Gamescampus and lived more than 2 years. First the original guild is "Holy", then was changed to "Soul."
    2. They have very loyal members. Current: Exocore[Leader], Baller[Vice], Cage[Vice], V[Vice], Cinderella, ToonLink, Solonaa, curlyfries, Nabiki, Neo, Eli, Retired, and more ! Past members:Fight, Nujabes, Seize, Mike, and Alcyoneus and more ![OLD IGNS]. Some still play though.
    3. Soul is a family and friendly guild. This guild is strictly limited to only friends and people we know in other words an invite-only guild. So if you're on our BL, we might consider letting you join !
    4. One of the most active guild there is right now. With more than half the members logged on throughout the day.
    5. The guild never died while lasting for 2 or more years. This guild always had at least 40+ members for the past 2 years.

IGN:Cage [Guild:Soul]
    Rare accessory: Elf Ears or Folklorico Sash

3. Yuniffie

Yuniffie Active Member

I wish to nominate my guild, Stunning (Guild Leader: Duck). :)
    The reason I want to nominate this guild because:
    1. We're active and been active for a year now. I've been a vice since the beginning so I've seen the guild's progression. We're always looking to recruit active members that we think will fit in with our current members and maintain the positive environment we've built over the year. One of my favorite parts about the guild is that no matter how close or distant members are within the guild, they're still willing to help each other out, whether it's clutching a spenders or farming an event bossmode. (except for that one time Aiden snaked Tiny)
    2. We're quite the competitive bunch. We hold at least one guild event a month such as fashion events, ram tournaments, moon tournaments, bossmode tournaments, and we're currently hosting our 1v1 tournament. ^^ Some of our guild members have even entered and were victorious in many RedFox tournaments such as the Valentine Day's Fashion event, the Winter Suggestion Event, and the recent 1v1 Tournament.
    3. We have guild rooms up on almost a daily basis. We don't just play one map. (;
    4. We've had an active guild discord for just as long as the guild. We always have members in a call everyday playing Rumble Fighter/trying other games together. We even watch different animes and kdramas together. :)
    5. We are stunning (;

4. LaniRF

LaniRF Clean Up Crew

(I wish i could nominate more people)
    I want to nominate my bro: @Flamekiller
    The reason I want to nominate this person is because:
    1. He helped me with alot of things and i really appreciate that.
    2. He is always there for me.
    3. He is a awesome and a kind person.
    4. He is a really good Guild Master, who cares alot about his guild.
    5. Just amazing LuL

5. Aros1997

Aros1997 New Member

I wish to nominate Rikku/Ryuga
    1) she is a very responsible woman
    2) I have trusted her more then once
    3) she adds a fun twist to any group
    4) she is like a sister to everyone she meets
    5) I wouldn’t have known this site without her

6. MortaliFla

MortaliFla Well-Known Member

7. [GM]Toast

[GM]Toast RedFox Games Staff Member

Clarifying a few rules,
    1. Guaranteed prizes will be distributed to the first person who nominated the winner (if applicable) and the nominee chosen.
    2. This is not a popularity contest. We will read through all the entries and decide which nominee is most suitable or deserving.
    3. You may nominate users for any reason relating to Rumble Fighter, including but not limited to video content, art, forums, and in game.

Shana, Kuraitsuki, Yuniffie and 6 others like this.
  8. Shina

Shina Creator of Shattering Hand

wow no love for me :---( #feelsbadman

but
    I wish to nominate this suggestion: http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/samba-gachapon-machine.36878/
    The reason I want to nominate this suggestion is because:

1. Me and a friend put a lot of work into it, include hours of treacherous artwork (rip my hands)
    2. It shows off a set that has yet to be implemented but poked at and shown a few times.
    3. Brings in some more uses for plaza.
    4. New mechanics + Cool prizes = WoW
    5. "The gachapon machine is a new type of gambling feature I would like to add into Rumble Fighter. The difference between the gachapon machine and regular boxes is that a LUC set can affect your results on obtaining a rare item(At least that's how it was on other games I played) and you will be able to see how much items are left in the machine and that will give you a better indication on weather or not to spend your money on the game. I would also like everyone to keep in mind that not all of the machines has to be spun with RC. There also can be carat machines." - Said by good friend

Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
  9. Shina

Shina Creator of Shattering Hand

Smart decision, nice.

10. Paragon

Paragon Active Member

I nominate @Flamekiller
    This may seem weird but I met this fella today and I wish I had known him for longer ALREADY.
    The reason I nominate him because;
    1. My game was not working and (HE) NOT EVEN GMs helped me fix something that no one else could do.
    2. Nice and friendly, good mannered person.
    3. Really clever, knows what he is doing and performs in a good timely manner.

11. Drogonstrike

Drogonstrike New Member

I wish to nominate this suggestion: [http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/samba-gachapon-machine.36878/]
    The reason why I want to nominate this suggestion is because:

1) In not only my eyes or many other eyes that have viewed this thread; it changes a huge viewpoint of the game, and more of something to look forward to.

2) More of what our community wants in order to better the game(carat section; but not only that, rates are absolutely perfect as well).

3) The company itself could make a pretty big profit out of this creation. More of a reason to purchase RC and to obtain items that are only limited to the slot machine itself.

4) Makes the game overall look way more appealing.

5) Based on how I and many of us as a community see it; the items that could be found in the slot machine would make one want to keep giving the machine another go, and more to purchase; due to the good rates and items that are included.

12. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

I rated da one 9/11 better than Gourdy's thread. Yet both of you are the best.

13. wisnel

wisnel New Member

I would nominate @west 22
    1.He gifted me item that I wanted somehing like Sham n and he said Ok and gifted me the Shamon 2. When I need with somehing like bm he will spam MB and help me with it 3. He would help me get more XP and more stuff 4. He would go on my team if I Can not beat a serntent person and we would dt him 5. If I have to dosomthing he would play for me of I need to do somthing inportant

14. Yukoto

Yukoto Well-Known Member

You're the real mvp.
    res

SimpThePimp, Flamekiller and HumoLoco like this.
  15. HeyItsBrandon

HeyItsBrandon Active Member

I nominate myself cause

1. I don’t **** at this SHT game like everyone else.

2. I’m just that fking guy.

3. I am the Father.

4. I am the Son.

5. And I am the Holy Spirit.

16. UnleashD

UnleashD Clean Up Crew

Someone vote for this adorable sheep man.

17. FluffySheep

FluffySheep Purrfect

I really don't think that'll happen with most of my inactivity before. You're so foking sweet though. <3

HumoLoco, UnleashD and Flamekiller like this.
  18. UnleashD

UnleashD Clean Up Crew

Changing my nomination!

I nominate Fluffysheep
    Reasons:
    1) She also didnt ask for this
    2) Shes nice af, and not as toxic as most ppl
    3) Made one of the best sets in the game that is still commonly used
    4) Made an amazing exo that trolls hard af
    5) Cuz shes a rf girl
    6) girl.

19. FluffySheep

FluffySheep Purrfect

COOL BEANS! Awesome shtuffs but I did not make an exo. Just 2 sets. :( You're very lovely siding with a random like me though, thanks. :^ M

20. Shavo

Shavo Well-Known Member

I nominate my self just because

BJJFromGJJ and Flamekiller like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.