Event: Kunlun Invasion

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Ahri, Jun 14, 2016.

1. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Kunlun Invasion
    Boss Spawn and Lucky Box Event!

The Kunlun Update is coming soon. From June 14th until July 12th, any Heroes who are brave enough will get a chance to test their mettle against one of the new bosses from the Kunlun Map before its release! In addition, Special Kunlun Lucky Boxes will give players a chance to get new gear to help them prepare for the unknown dangers of the Kunlun Mountains!

Event 1: Kunlun Lucky Box
    Monsters throughout the land will drop Kunlun Lv5 Boxes. Collect and open as many as you can, and then talk to either Seo Hwarang, Bai Wenlang, or Kang So Myo in the Hefei Marketplace to trade in the contents for more rewards!

upload_2016-6-14_19-16-50.png
    upload_2016-6-14_19-17-31.png
    upload_2016-6-14_20-12-24.png
    upload_2016-6-14_20-13-3.png

upload_2016-6-14_21-2-53.png
    upload_2016-6-14_21-21-18.png

Korean Food Package (Contains one of the following items):
    • Cubed Radish Kimchi Fried Rice
    • Napa Cabbage Kimchi
    • Small Radish Kimchi
    • Kimchi Pancake
    Special Treasure Case of Fortune (Contains one of the following items):
    • Magical Kunlun Clothing
    • Fragment of the Conqueror
    • Sealed Bead (Medium)
    • Fruit of Fortune
    • Shark's Fin Soup
    • Tender Stone (Large)
    • Couriers Guild Voucher
    • Blood Essence
    • Item Bonus Card
    • Life Pill (Medium)
    • Vital Energy Pill (Medium)
    • Skein of Wild Silk
    • Ball of Wild Silk
    • Skein of Raw Silk
    • Ball of Raw Silk

Blood Sorcerer Armor Set:

upload_2016-6-14_21-46-37.png

Blood Sorcerer Crimson Stats:

upload_2016-6-14_22-8-4.png

Event 2: Defeat Eternal Nine-Tail Fox
    Eternal Nine-Tail Fox will spawn every 4 hours in the Strolling Valley in Hefei. Defeat the Eternal Nine-Tail Fox and the whole server will receive the Spirit of Kunlun buff (Increase all Attributes by 30, Anger growth amount X2.) which will last 180 minutes.

upload_2016-6-14_22-55-40.png

NOTE: This thread is subject to change.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
    Yiotis, NhatThua and TheDarkness like this.
  2. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

Nice event :) Keep it up for the whole team ^^

[GM]Ahri likes this.
  3. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

If I have 100 banner 7 day coupons, do they get removed after event? Do the items stay permanent (ie: 7 day banner coupons/15 day coupons) or do they roll past event?

4. [GM]Ahri

We will check with the development team regarding this question and will post a reply once we get the information. Generally, NPC resources will be removed two weeks after the end of the event. However, we still need to confirm with the development team.

5. Michiyo

Michiyo Well-Known Member

Does the current maintenance have anything to do with the Kunlun Invasion event? (i.e. drop rate, open box rate, distribution of drops upon mobs and so on)

Thank you.

6. Yiotis

Yiotis New Member

Possibly the most interesting event so far! ( i loved the O-X quiz and want more of it)
    I like this too, though i feel like the 1 month period is a bit too short for it. Mostly because it's during my vacation time :p
    A few questions though.

-The [lv.2] Fine decos we can exchange the "soul of Taoist" tokens for. Will they be upgrade-able after the full Fine deco collections go live? or will they be tagged with "event item"

-The consumable items (speed potions,vitality panacea, Lion's roar, etc.) gained from the "trace of Taoist" event token, will they be removed after it is finished? if not will they be stack-able with the items we get from the Stamp event?

7. ReportJinxPlease

ReportJinxPlease Member

Maybe at least reduce chance of getting banners and not the drop rate of boxes?Its a pain to get almost 1 stack of lvl 5 boxes in 2 hours and in the end getting 4-5 lvl 2 boxes and getting either fortune boxes or anything except lvl 1(even with 2-5 stacks yesterday of lvl 5 boxes i couldnt get lvl 1 box from lvl 2 and neither most players).It was pretty fun yesterday getting all those boxes and using as motivation to gather lots of them to try my luck for lvl 1 box in order to grind.However,when the drop rates plummeted,boom bye bye motivation and fun.

UchihaSean likes this.
  8. [GM]Ahri

Yes, the Fancy Costume series are upgradeable just like the Fine Costume series.

upload_2016-6-16_17-45-17.png

The consumable items gained from the Trace of Taoist will not be removed.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2016
    slitza and Dreen like this.
  9. [GM]Ahri

Below are the changes:
    • Changed Kunlun Boxes properties to Cannot Discard
    • Adjusted the QTY of Blood Essence obtained from the Kunlun Lv3 Box
    • Adjusted the QTY of Fragment of the Conqueror obtained from the Special Treasure Case of Fortune
    • Adjusted the QTY of Kunlun Lv5 Boxes dropped from monsters

10. MMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMM Active Member

Will we be able to obtain these new costumes using the same system we have? I hope to see these new decos by kl patch.

11. sadowclone

sadowclone New Member

Just so you all know....the chance of getting an item you want in lvl 1 box is .5 x .25 x .25 x .25 x .25 = 0.00195%

12. YinYin

YinYin New Member

How about the pernanent item from box 1 ( banner excellent, Blood socerer weapon and clothing ? Will they safe it from removing ?

13. VSlash86

VSlash86 Active Member

I've seen many people boasting about & selling LVL 1 rewards and the Congratulations pop up has been coming up really fast with the same names, who usually are suspected for exploits

yet the regular rates are (for me and some other less than 1 LVL 2 box for 1000 LVL 5)

you really need to start checking logs/rates before this gors out of control and this is just week 1 of the event, you already had issues the 1st day

I already warned you about rates the first time around and even exploits before the event was launched yet you slapped me in the face deleting all my posts

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

seems like you really like to take a long time to check & approve new threads so I have to post this here

balb1n0 likes this.
  14. SlowSkipper86

SlowSkipper86 Active Member

Where can i exchange hg12 weap coupon??

15. SlowSkipper86

SlowSkipper86 Active Member

Can you put some pictures with new weaps plz??

16. VSlash86

VSlash86 Active Member

i'm out

Last edited: Jun 21, 2016
  17. ndthao9d2211989

ndthao9d2211989 New Member

Fvk event. Low rate open and now, low rate drop box. Fvk event and fvk GM idiot

18. Sanko

Sanko New Member

GM Ahri realy gratz, u ruined this stupid event with last maintenance, better end event and give us any exp event, this is ****, fock your kunlun event when i now create character, and from lvl 0 to lvl 37 RC1 i drop from mobs only 19 lvl 5 boxes, if u have brain, put off this stupid event, and give us exp event, because this is idioten drop rate, and u only show us, why this game is opened, only cos your company need make money, and what wanna players, u dont know, and slowly ruined game same as all companies before redfox.

tinytinytintin likes this.
  19. Anonymouse

Anonymouse Active Member

RedFox need to learn to play.

tinytinytintin likes this.
  20. VSlash86

VSlash86 Active Member

Feedback on this event
    Rewards should have been level based from the start even add rewards tahta lower lvl's can use and upgrade this could have avoided the "create a new char to farm" issue
    Upgrade box lvl rate should be higher based on lvl too
    Rewards amount/rate should have been reduced specially on HP & VE pills
    and now the Crits/20stats/DmgonCrit are becoming a problem too
    this already happened with BE's (22 stacks currently ) & Fragments (4 stacks on 1st day)

we are getting larger and largers amount of items that build in stacks that we we'll never end up using and taking space in storage
    not only that, HP recover/leech items are becoming useless - the need for role support is no longer there

suggestions (rates based on a excel doc of 6000 tries on lvl 5 boxes after the 1st patch)
    Lvl 5 - Trace & Lvl 4 (60% maybe increase to 70%)
    Lvl 4 - KimChi, HP/VE 30% & Lvl 3 (30% increase to 40% maybe 50%)
    Lvl 3 - BE, Special boxes (30%) & Lvl 2 (3% increase to at least 10%)
    Lvl 2 - Banners/Special Boxes/Lvl 1 (no data - got none from 6000 lvl 5 boxes)
    from this I take that you could get a LVL 2 every 200 tries (25 in my case)

Special Boxes -
    Increase rate on Silk/Raw silk balls it takes 6250 of these to make Belt/WSC not even talking about upgrade them
    Reduce HP/VE pills rate, not amount
    Fragment went from 200 to 1 piece - and about rate, I got only once since the first patch
    Increase sealed beads
    Add Switch/Add runes & usable WS weaps according to lvl's

Another solution would be to make a collection with
    KimChi's +20 stats +Crits +Dmg Crits -> TO -> Cons/Dex/Ess for clothes & Str/Wis for weaps and Crits ornies for weaps and their upgrades
    HP/VE 30% KG/EM -> TO -> 100% with increased cooldown
    HP/VE 30% pills -> TO - > for leech Ornies for weaps and its upgrades

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You really need a faster way to open those boxes it's a pain having to open them 1 by 1

and I mean physical pain on our hands/fingers

Last edited: Jun 22, 2016
    tinytinytintin, Clary and balb1n0 like this.