Event: Lunar New Year 2019

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]NineArts, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Alexsandor

Alexsandor Member

I like to enjoy the game so I dont focus on high end stuff, boss, op gears, useless pvp and whatnots. I like to go slow, keep my pace while I do what I want. I am the face of the average player, so I can blatantly point it out: this event was made for your whales. The drop rate is a shame, maybe a few dedicated average players can make 2-3 pigs if we get some weekends with 3x drop.

Didn't you guys learn your lesson with Xmas event? I wonder how many players just quit during it. Those who endured it expecting some goods at LNY will just leave if proved that doing the pig is an impossible task. Oh well more time to farm OW skins.

2. dylzer

dylzer New Member

WTF do we have to do to get the items from dungeons as it says in LNY event ( New year, new collection event! Gather all the numbers of 2019 by defeating Deviant Clans in dungeons and trade them in for items from Festival Merchant NPC, Seo Hwarang. . Well obviously im just a thick 9D player as I have done all dungeon with High and Low LVL player and yet nothing dropped at all for the event items , I mean the numbers 2019 nothing is dropping for me at all .

DemonicSaber likes this.
  3. SlowSkipper86

SlowSkipper86 Active Member

Done at least 10 runs of GCM and still no letters with this sh1tty drop rate and you want us to farm 250 of each letter for 1 freaking pig that has a 30-40% chance to drop Ginseng. This is a waste of time. They think all of us got no life and we can farm all day just to get dogshit.

Chardzard and DemonicSaber like this.
  4. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

We purposely left the winter-themed decoration in Hefei. It will go back to normal on February 12th.

5. [GM]Ahri

Not as far as we know.

6. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

Can't you set it on a auto refresh? Or trigger on map change?

7. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Level does affect drop rate. The drop rate will be higher if you are closer to or below the mobs level.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2019
  8. [GM]Ahri

We will forward this suggestion over to the developers.

9. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

The reason the number collection event is a dungeon event only is to prevent autofarmers from abusing this event.

Bankz likes this.
  10. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

NineArts, I think you're not understanding the problem most players have. Dungeon only is fine, it's the drop rate to amount needed to get said event items that's the problem.

DemonicSaber and Den0ne like this.
  11. [GM]Ahri

Higher level dungeon monsters will have a higher drop chance. Be sure to kill them in your level range.

12. Den0ne

Den0ne Member

I see...I see
    Put your head into the sand tactic :)

Since youre a GM, you can prolly see how many new players stick around in this game, dont you? Im willing to bet its less than 1%... (and from reading and feeling the vibe from old players, you guys really know how to scare people away huh)

13. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

What do you mean buy higher level dungeons?
    Monster level or map level?

14. [GM]Ahri

Monster level

15. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

the drop is just fine.... could be increased to make it more ideal.. but.. the problem is not the drop... the problem is the sheer amount of resources needed for 1 golden pig summon box lol... the resources for other items are good.. just the golden pig summon box...

100-100-100-100 would have been a good balance... 250 each is waay to high for how often it drops lol...

unless the event is more for courier passes and panacea and the resist item... and not the box.... in which case.. that works...

personally that kunlun blood deco box... and kunlun relics should have been in crimson box too lol... or in the blue dragon box...

just my 2 cents..

16. KProphetK

KProphetK Well-Known Member

Actually there is, but sadly it does require JW to alter the coding for said server buffs.

They can do 2 things.

Set buff with and expire date and time or set the buff to a count down timer to said date scheduled maintenance time.

Which I have seen both done in G1 and GC!

Best event ever to me was the Xmas/Lunar Yr event in G1 - It was like BvsW except the bosses gave a server buff each time they was killed and they respawned every 2 hours in BP! And they didnt have hella HP to take them down!

They gave an ok drop for the person that got the kill for back then and it also made for a great GM event! GM's rewarded the player that sent in the most SS's of them killing the bosses.

I got 2 RD Decos and 3 90 Day prems just from that event alone! Loved G1 days until they started acting like GC is now!

Even the 1st player event that was help in G1, was mine!:cool:;):):p:D

17. DemonicSaber

DemonicSaber New Member

WTF!!! 18 runs in dungeons with red mobs and NOTHING. Not even addressing the f****** joke that is 250 each letter for ONE pig, that can drop 15 different items that most likely will be VE pills. I have 30% drop rate increase deco, inner 2 another 30%, band drop (useless), drop card 100% (another joke, only works in ccd when drop rate is not bugged), 10% drop increase from set , and another 15% on sealed options for ZERO LETTERS. Did u guys messed with drop rate after adding the event?! Im almost sure is close to zero, who are u kidding weekend x2 event wont change much, never does. After this me and another friend are rage quitting, would be more suitable to announce closing of servers that ppl would be more happy and we can all move forward with our lives or play private servers and cry about the old days. Such a shame!!!!

Chardzard likes this.
  18. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

One superior black run, all mobs at color:

2 -- 1 (YES, DAMN ONE PIECE)
    0 -- 10
    1 -- 8
    9 -- 6

Tomorrow I`m going to make another run. If this shity drop will not try to balance itself, I gonna say goodbye to 9D for sure. I'm a adult man, it offends me if someone thinks, I will spend 250 hours trying to get one "Golden Pig". Three events in a row with such low "fun factor" is enough for me.

P.S
    I forgot to write, it was superior black gcm with LM12 CB char

P.S 2
    After 2nd run:
    2--8
    0--16
    1--9
    9--13

Last edited: Jan 24, 2019
  19. Yasumori

Yasumori Active Member

Of course, you don't forget about their drop rate of KL relic, do you? It's basically 1% at most.

20. Phantomx0o0

Phantomx0o0 Member

How are high lvl supposed to farm with at least the same level dungeon? Higher level should have more advantage cuz we gave more time on 9D before. Just like COC dungeond(red). Level doesnt matter the drop rate. For HI 7 and above, only Icy dungeon is our choice? And icy is a hard dungeon :'c Please make it fair for high lvl to farm as low levels do. :'c making another low level character is making the server lag.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2019
    Chardzard likes this.