[EVENT] Niffelheim Silver Armor Event

Discussion in 'Events' started by [GM]Gourdy, Feb 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rawsta

Rawsta Clean Up Crew

Relog duh lol

2. Rawsta

Rawsta Clean Up Crew

I'm not gonna lie tho I should have the legs by now havnt missed a day but I do more battle then rumble so I guess it jus added up as so dk

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  3. Engelic

Engelic Active Member

This is ridiculous. GM's please I sent in a ticket. take a look at my account and credit me for the games that I played. It's been 4 days now and my counter is not resetting on the daily.

toons likes this.
  4. Engelic

Engelic Active Member

Dear GM's, can you look over my updated ticket please. I was told to check in the next day for counter reset, but the issue presists. Can you look it over for me please.Thanks.

toons and tamirtov like this.
  5. Steroided

Steroided New Member

I DID 9 DAYS WORTH 270 SETS OF BATTLE + ARENA MODE AND 270 RUMBLE MODES 540 IN TOTAL AND I HAVENT RECIEVED ANY PIECE OF ARMOR YET MY COUNTER HAS BEEN STUCK ON 30/30 AS WELL. AND REDUCE THE COST OF ******* THE KEYS LITERALLY EVERYBODY IN THE GAME IS ASKING FOR LOWER KEY COST

Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
  6. Arceus

Arceus Clean Up Crew

Anyone got the TOP? What stats on it

toons likes this.
  7. Engelic

Engelic Active Member

Let me save you 2 days' wait for an answer. Basically they will tell you [as they told me] "Do you have a screenshot/video of the issue? Keep doing the event with your broken counter cause we're not going to do shyte about it, you're s.o.l. . Keep doing the event cause we may have to resort to checking our logs to confirm you doing the event. And even if you do send in the proof, we're going to repeat sentences 1-3 cause we just give no shts about you. Have a nice day." Just paraphrasing but you get the gist.

8. Rawsta

Rawsta Clean Up Crew

Mayby I havnt done enough I think I was jus confused not sure

9. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

Doing BM runs apparently count towards the Rumble Mode Counter

toons likes this.
  10. iwannadielel

iwannadielel Well-Known Member

I didnt get the top after i got past 250 for rumble mode for some reason. and when you get 1000 kills/deaths in true battle mode u get the leggings not the shoes. hmmm...

toons likes this.
  11. Goodols

Goodols Clean Up Crew

Yeah im not gettingitems from rumble modes at all

NeoStrayFox and toons like this.
  12. BeeBee

BeeBee BeeBee

Has anyone gotten anything at all from Rumble Mode yet? Keeping in mind that you have to log out before 12am PST / 9pm EST for your counter to refresh or an entire day is wasted. From what I've noticed and tested in game and what I've read here, there is a lot of wacky stuff with this event and the game mode counters in general; for example being able to do Battle and Rumble Mode at the same time as far as the tally is concerned.
    The best idea I can offer other than recording yourself play everyday is to take a screenshot when you first log in showing your counter at 0/30 with the chatbox open and the day's date typed out, then doing the same when you've gotten 30/30 and saving them just in case for when the event is over.
    I've got notes and ideas in my head but I don't feel like typing it all out. Just always have a little bit of mistrust with RF events in general and be safe instead of sorry if you really want a listed reward. We'll see what happens in 13 days I guess?

13. Octavian

Octavian Member

Maybe the GMs could extend the event,considering all the issues people have already stated. I am sure a lot of people would appreciate the GMs for a time extension on an event with recolored but new rares.

BeeBee and tamirtov like this.
  14. BeeBee

BeeBee BeeBee

That long server maintenance on tuesday glitched the counter and ruined a whole day! Logged out at 5pm in the afternoon and didn't play until the next day but it froze as if I played through the morning reset anyways. Thanks for that. :(

-

SO, I just logged in and my counter is still frozen at 30/30 as well as the True Battle Mode k/d counter. What a great day off! Literally though, I can do something else now. This really is going to be a problem, isn't it?

Last edited: Feb 22, 2018
    NeoStrayFox and tamirtov like this.
  15. Goodols

Goodols Clean Up Crew

Hello this is GoodolE.
    1.so here you guys fixed icon image with the silver niffleheim the hat
    gloves and acceosory, but the bottom (leggings) still doesn't apper in my info and equipped, so blank image still.

2. Also, I didnt get items from rumble mode yet, I dont like this because I don't know how much I have done so far, since it resets everyday. I am 100% sure I did more than enough to get armor piece for sure cause I did 1000kills from true battle counting 10days, and samething I did with rumble mode and now more rumble modes completed. Probably did all450 sets of rumble modes.

3. Lastly, They don't have set effects? I thought they would have set effects like ANY OTHER BOSS MODE ARMORS OR ARMORS FROM MEDAL SHOP. They really should have set effects
    For poor user like me, couldn't afford much rc so had to farm my ass so please make it really working so I can know how much farming I have to do more. Also, Make it SET EFFECTS TOO

NeoStrayFox and toons like this.
  16. Flamekiller

Flamekiller Glacial Master & Clean Up Crew

ggggg.JPG
    Would of have 900 if the server didn't crash multiple times.
    If you already got 450/450 you will get all the rumble mode items at the end of the event.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2018
    tamirtov likes this.
  17. BeeBee

BeeBee BeeBee

Thanks again Flamekiller! Now my only concern is that my Battle, Rumble and True Battle k/d counters have been frozen since Tuesday's maintenance. Do you know if they read notes attached to already resolved tickets or should I bother them with another despite having listed the issue in the first ticket?

Either way, I was advised to continue doing the required rounds for the rewards to be credited, so others can take some solace in that. I'm just worried, like @Engelic , that it won't be credited because of the frozen counter glitch.

18. Flamekiller

Flamekiller Glacial Master & Clean Up Crew

They do but if they take more than 5 days to respond send another ticket.

19. BeeBee

BeeBee BeeBee

Okay, thanks a bunch! In the meantime I'll just screenshot the end of every single Rumble Mode round and the score screen at the end. Not sure what to do about the True Battle k/d though.

NeoStrayFox and tamirtov like this.
  20. Eviol

Eviol Active Member

Can you guys take off the daily limit cap so I can get this done in 5 days ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.