[EVENT] Pre-Release: Gothic Red Rose Costume Preview

Discussion in 'Events' started by [GM]Gourdy, Mar 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [GM]Gourdy

[GM]Gourdy RedFox Games Staff Member

upload_2018-3-6_21-1-47.png
    Pre-Release: Gothic Red Rose Costume Preview

Simply log in game and you will receive a Gothic Red Rose Set (7 Days) (F)

Rules:
    • Limit 1 Gothic Red Rose Set (7 Days) (F)
    • Make sure you switch to a Female (F) character Job to see the Gothic Red Rose Set (7 Days)
    • As this will be a Pre-release the Gothic Red Rose Set (7 Days) (F) will not have any stats. The developers are still in the process of adding stats on each of the set pieces.
    • All Gothic Red Rose Set (7 Days) (F) will be discarded next maintenance March 20, 2018 18:00 PST. So make sure you use the 7 Day Pre-release Gothic Red Rose Set (F) before March 20, 2018 18:00 PST. This will serve as a preview/pre-release item that will be discarded once the preview duration is over

Prize: 1x Gothic Red Rose Set (7 Days) (F)
    upload_2018-3-6_21-8-2.png
    upload_2018-3-6_21-8-12.png
    Permanent Version (With Stats) Release: TBD
    Preview Duration: March 6, 2018 - March 20, 2018 18:00 PST
    All Gothic Red Rose Set (7 Days) (F) will be discarded next maintenance March 20, 2018 18:00 PST

Note: This thread is subject to change.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
    rfSexy and redvocaloid like this.
  2. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

I guess it's about time the catfish got a new outfit. Sucks that guys get nothing though.

YTSaugaGaming and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  3. Facade

Facade Active Member

Every cross dressers dream

BJJFromGJJ and tamirtov like this.
  4. Chaoz

Chaoz Well-Known Member

Literally Marie rose from DOA ..

Sleepaholic, BJJFromGJJ and Phawnix like this.
  5. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

Nohomo

6. UnleashD

UnleashD Clean Up Crew

Can yall not make it in boxes or ill actually delete this game. Shana had the right idea. Sht better be in shop. Im not farming or buying boxes.
    @[GM]Gourdy @[GM]Toast

Last edited: Mar 7, 2018
  7. ProfessorZtar

ProfessorZtar Community Advisor (Rumble Fighter)

Might I make a suggestion?
    Keep a copy of this set, without stats, in the shop for like... 50k carats as a full set item.
    The ones with stats can be put in a box or whatever you're planning to do with them.

Even better, make an alternate color version, mess with the equip regions a little, and GIVE US ANDROIDS MORE CLOTHES ALREADY GOOD GRIEF. The only got dang reason "no one uses Androids" is because y'all don't make outfits for us.
    [​IMG]

toons and tamirtov like this.
  8. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

Outfits are the least of the Android class' problems. Have they even fixed the SP regen glitch yet?

tamirtov and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  9. ProfessorZtar

The glitch is caused by the build up system changes. You know how you can wear wings in the vanity slot and they won't make you revive? Same concept here: The Android Default top (along with all our other non-Pink Dizzy tops) has the SP regen attached to it. Because of this being the case instead of us having the SP regen tied to the class itself, we can't regen SP anymore unless we have a top, and none of our tops are carats, so non-RC users end up unable to use Android's SP regen. One thing that would fix this is to give us more outfits, especially carat tops. This solution solves two big problems at once.

toons and Phawnix like this.
  10. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

I know why it happens, I was wondering if it was fixed. It's not enough to just add more carat tops. If the Android is supposed to have SP regen, Nimonix needs to get off their asses and fix it so they do. I'm glad players have come up with fixes for things like this but it's not our job to deal with glitches/bugs it's the job of the developers. Yet we still pay them. Imagine going to work and just sitting around doing absolutely nothing for years and still getting a pay check every week. That's essentially what we're allowing Nimonix and RedFox to do.

Stop spending, things might get fixed.

But I know ya'll won't cause it's easier to buy OP scrolls/exos/stats than to actually get good.

11. ProfessorZtar

I agree that they need to fix the issue, and I'm giving them options on how to fix the issue or at least provide a work-around. At the very, VERY least, they could put the android default top as an item in our android closet similar to how we have a default exocore item.

I'm not sure how they have their code set up, so I have no idea how they could fix the sp regen issue in another manner. If they try to tie the 14sp/s regen to us via class, that might inadvertently cause the Pink Dizzy set to have 50sp/s regen instead of 36sp/s regen which would be broken, or it might cause some other issue with other classes. There's no telling what kind of bugs my crop up elsewhere if they mess with the code to fix this issue. (Example: Adding Plaza messed up spawn points on ALL THE OTHER MAPS for whatever reason. That doesn't make sense to me, since plaza is just basically another weird adventure map. :v )

Also, "Stop spending and they'll start fixing things" hah, more like "Stop spending and they'll go bankrupt and RF will cease to exist since this is literally their only game." (I agree we should stop spending on boxes, though, myself included.)

Phawnix likes this.
  12. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

Not a bad idea actually.
    Doubtful. It's more likely that RF will cease to exist due to a non-existent player base. If everyone quits because the game doesn't improve and they can't bring in new players, it's done regardless of how much cash they have.

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  13. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

Oh no, tinypenis got on his forum main. Guess he's serious now.

Fixing bugs should be a priority if the game is 90% bugs.

14. Sirmaru

Sirmaru New Member

what anime is that ?

15. Sirmaru

Sirmaru New Member

as your sig

16. toons

toons Well-Known Member

Wait a minute. All they have to do is switch the top from avatar slot to build up slot? This fix takes less than 5 minutes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.