[EVENT] Short Story Time: Are You Story Teller?

Discussion in 'Events' started by [GM]Toast, Mar 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MyRoomIsTheGSpot

MyRoomIsTheGSpot New Member

IGN: BendOverGirl

Its Been 10 years since I was transported to the rumble fighter world by the game masters. At first it was an amazing experience I managed to escape my harsh old reality I used to be an alcoholic man, but then I learned the dirty mischief crimes this world had. The days I spent in this world was way more fascinating than my old life because theirs superpowers. I worked my way to the top until finally I reached level 100 the highest level in the game. Once i reached level 100 it gave me, two options
    1. Release Everyone From The Brainwashes. 2. Become A Game Master.. Obviously I wanted to become a game master so I could send myself back to meet my lovely wife and daughter that I missed so much, oh how I thought of them every minute in my mind. When I became a game master i was immediately greeted by a mysterious man and I became curious so I asked every question I needed answered but the reply i had was ignored. He then congratulated me and said it is time for me to learn about the corruption duties of all game master should do. He said "Congratulation's I knew you would make it here someday, now that you have become a game master our duty is to brainwash everyone to spend lots of money on our products that we sell, and steal their life essence by letting them spend all their time on crazy missions like "true battle kills". I was shocked at their dirty works, I finally knew why they didn't listen to our request when we prayed to the Rumble Fighter World Shrine. THEY WERE MILKING US!! OH MY GOSH!! I SAID TO MYSELF QUIETLY. I QUICKLY SCANNED MY NEWLY MADE SYSTEM COMMAND AUTHORITY AND THERE I FOUND ALL THE VICTIMS USERNAMES STUCK IN THE WORLD. THERE WAS AN OPTION TO RELEASE THEM BUT BEFORE I COULD PRESS IT. My vision was starting to fade, my stomach was stabbed by the mysterious hooded game master darkness all i saw, my only regret was that I didn't get to see my wife and daughter i regretted spending all the money on games and alcohol, and my biggest regret of all everyone else will probably suffer the same fate as me. I trust at least even one of you players who reach level 100 to make the right choice and to pick option 1 to free us from this evil game master. It was at this moment that i lost consciousnesses. Darkness, fading and......

2. Kodaus

Kodaus Member

Was it a good choice?

Kodaus hurried along the winding forest path. He could see the massive fortress beyond the thin tree branches in the full moon’s light. Vladimir’s Castle was only a couple hundred feet away. Kodaus thought long and hard about the dare that led him to such a spooky place. He had cracked under the peer pressure his fellow fighters had exerted onto him. “C’mon ya big wimp!” shouted Zushen. “Y’know he’s not gonna do it, he’s both too scared and too lazy.” followed Alfred. “Nah guys, I-I can totally do it, it’s not even a challenge.” Kodaus said with obvious hesitation in his voice. The conversation was the only thing to distract him from the eerie sight of the structure that was in front of him.

Out of breath, Kodaus had approached the graveyard that laid before Vlad’s Castle. He knew Skeletons and Zombies were very common around these parts, but he was well equipped with his mediocre 32 STR stat and Sanshou scroll in handy. “Just gotta make it back with Vladimir’s Hell Chest to show the fellas, and I’ll be on my way.” From the corner of his eye, he swear he thought he saw a figure standing in between multiple headstones. Perhaps it was just his imagination, or maybe his fear playing tricks on him. Kodaus tried not to be scared, but deep down inside he couldn’t help it! Just thinking about those nasty creatures within the Castle walls, hell even the ones outside that could possibly be lurking around made his own hair stand up. Kodaus perked up, a shiver ran down his spine, all when he heard that cliched sentence. “Well, well, well, what do we have here?

Slowly, and filled with shock, Kodaus turned around, only to see nothing there. His brain was still just toying with him. Filled with mild relief, he spun back around, only to see Succubus standing before him! “Gaah!” Kodaus jumped back and landed on his rear, surprised by the lewd demon woman that floated ever so gently off the ground. “Oh boys, look at what we have here!” Succubus said oddly filled with glee. Immediately after the ground began to rumble and quake. A humongous figure had emerged from behind a gigantic headstone. “Oooh what is it Miss?” The tall ghoul responded. “Ugh, I bet Vlad is still fighting those Boss Mode spammers from earlier, huh Frankie.” “Hah, I think so, Miss. Is this strangler for us to pound back into one of these here graves?”

Kodaus was too frightened to move at all, like he was frozen by a shot of an Ice Blaster. “He’s too weak to be one of them” Succubus exclaimed to the dim witted giant. “Just look at his stats, they’re pathetic! Bahahaha!” Succubus left out a forced laugh. “Now what are you really here for, hun?” She asked with a sinister smile. “I m-made a dare with my friends to go a-and retrieve a Hell Chest from the one and only Vladimir, but I doubt I him on, let alone you two being in the way of it all.” Kodaus let out a small sigh of relief. Perhaps his life wouldn’t end here and now in this rotten graveyard.

“Awh well if that is the sweetest thing, a childish dare to fight some “legend” in his castle”

Not only Succubus, but Frankie also let out a slow and chilly chuckle. “How about this hun. I’ll give ya a Hell Chest on me, as long as you promise to come back once you’re actually ready to fight us one day.” Kodaus had such a confused look on his face, but wanted out of his current situation, so he nodded in agreement. “One day when I’m stronger suited, I’ll come back and solo this entire castle! Don’t forget it!” Kodaus quickly took the chest from Succubus and dashed away out of the graveyard as fast as possible. “Do you think he’ll really be back one day, Miss? Frankie asked while scratching his head. “Usually they never do, especially the ones with the dares. But this one had something special about him. I do hope he comes back to challenge us. He never even go to meet Vladimir himself!”

I do enjoy writing every once in awhile. I'm kinda glad I thought of this on the fly :)
    I should also get back into RF more so I can actually learn even more about the lore
    IGN: Kodaus

Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
  3. DireDragon

DireDragon New Member

For decades the dark guardians have researched and developed ways to create an unbeatable army in order to take over the world. Many of their experiments have completely ended in failure resulting in the monstrosities that roam the earth today.

After many failed attempts the dark guardians final found a way to create an army. They took the corpses of their fallen enemies the soul fighters in particular and infused their bodies with the souls of monsters. This would leave the resurrected soul fighters with very little intelligence and made it easier for the dark guardians to control them.

From the success of this experiment an army was created. Though the dark guardians now had an army it was obvious this army was not unbeatable. They decided this may have been because of the quality of the soul. They have been using the souls of weak monsters and considered using the souls of more powerful monsters and so they did. The result was more than they imagined. The resurrected soul fighters became three to five times more powerful than they were when they were alive. The only problem was they were more intelligent and harder to control.

As time past these soul fighters would slowly regained their memories and then turn on the dark guardians. This became their undoing as many of the dark guardians died and only a few survived. The ones that managed to get away continued their experiments using the corpses of fallen comrades instead. This was to make sure that their new army would not turn on them.

We now face this new threat. An unbeatable army is being created as we now speak. Our only hope of defeating it is to join with the heroes of the past. We must unite and fight! Resurrect those long forgotten legends! The resurrected soul fighters once our enemies now our allies. Somehow we must obtain the souls that come from powerful monsters. We have no other choice but to raise the dead and even the odds.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2018
  4. BloodNinja

BloodNinja Well-Known Member

Some dumb **** I wrote alot of months ago

Well I do have sort of explanation

1900 BC
    The dark guardian pact was made
    To wreak havoc upon the tranquility of the rumble fighter universe
    Thousands were murdered and killed by the dark guardian relentlessness in battle

2000 BC
    The rumble fighter universe
    Has be decayed and has been in rot for many years it seems all hope is lost until one change in mindset by Vladimirs youngest son vladmirs youngest son soul who was trained in various martial arts and was disciplined to respect each individual human being learned the cruel reality of the dark gaurdians when he saw his master

Who he had known since the young age of 5 beheaded by his own father (vladmir) for defying to teach sou the true dark arts to ascend into greed.

to be continued

tamirtov likes this.
  5. OblivionRoxas

OblivionRoxas New Member

IGN DevilRoxas
    Five Legendary Hero (2/5)​

Long ago, five legendary heroes (Striker, Soul fighter, Shaman, Alchemist, and Sage) bravely battled against the Dark Guardian to protect the residents of Rumble. Despite their powerful skills, the heroes could not defeat the Dark guardian. To save the residents, the heroes sent them to pirate harbor before they went to face off the Dark Guardian for one last time. Since then, neither the Dark Guardian nor the five heroes could be found. The residents of rumble could only assume that the heroes sacrificed themselves in their battle against the dark guardian.

After spending a few centuries trapped in ice due to a curse of the Dark Guardian , Soul Fighter suddenly awoke one day to see a girl waiting for him. After he was awoken, soul fighter realized he had lost all of his memories and abilities. As the last member of a clan that believed in Soul Fighter resurrection, Conficius is helping Soul Fighter to recover his memories and abilities. With Conficius help, Soul Fighter is slowly beginning to recover and adjust to civilization. With training, he will be able to remember the skills that have laid dormant for the past centuries and gain back the power of his exocores. He will combine his dormant skill with new martial art attained from various master and make new souls' friends to attain new exocore to heighten his skill to fight the Dark Guardian when he resurrects.

It all started when the Sage a heroic magi had a great desire of finding a way to have Spirits and human live together peacefully. He meets Fishie, King of Spirits who shares the same philosophical love for all life forms. Both took this opportunity to pledge each other by bounding themselves with powerful rituals and spells to create a Spirit Pact. Under this pact, the sage is able to use the spirit as an exocore, resulting an unbreakable bond even past death and also making them more powerful than being apart.

Then Dark Guardian discovered that Fishie has great power which he can exploit. On one night while Sage was away, Dark Guardian meets with the great Fishie King. He asked Fishie King to join him and betray the Sage and humans. He promised Fishie that working together with him makes both of them even more powerful than they could ever imagine. King of Spirits explained that the source of Fishie power was from the love and trust from Spirit Pact. He could not betray his friend Sage nor would break Spirit Pact if he could.

Dark Guardian researched a way to break the Spirit Pact forcefully and eventually came up with a possible solution by trapping the sage in ice forever. He launched a devastating attack on both of them , he cast his ice curse on Sage. Fishie threw himself in front of the sage to protect him. Though the plan was not completely successful, Dark Guardian plan to break the Spirit Pact has been achieved. Fishie regress himself back to a fish egg, and as long as this egg existed there is a chance where a future hero who comes along and re-establish the Spirit Pact. The Sage knowing his inevitable death is near escaped with the egg and hid it hoping one day a hero will find it.

Elementalist, a child from the northern region of rumble, found the Fishie Egg and took care of it until it hatches and matures to an adult Fishie. They enter a Spirit allowing Elementalist to use him as an exocore. Fishie will rise again with his new companion by gaining powers of other spirits thus allowing Elementalist to use the power of fire, water, ice, thunder, earth, wind, darkness, and light . He will be ready to face the Dark Guardian when he resurrects.

tamirtov likes this.
  6. AbyssalShift

AbyssalShift Story Teller

Rumble Fighter
    By IGN: Kaffee

Chapter I: Genesis
    Before there was time, before there was anything, there was nothing. An empty void spanned across everywhere, if there was even a 'where' to exist. For millennia the void sat in a static limbo; a blank canvas that never shifted. But it had a thought. From that thought, an idea, and from that idea, a light. That light expanded so quick that 'where' became 'when' and 'when' became 'who' and 'who' became 'how'; this was the manifestation of the universe.

Chapter II: 5 Gods and Humans
    The light gave creation to 5 celestial beings: The Yellow Dragon of Center, The Black Tortoise of North, The Vermilion Phoenix of South, The Azure Dragon of East, and The White Tiger of West. All 5 beings shaped the universe in harmony, giving birth to Space , Time, Life, and Death. After eons of overlooking the universe, many creatures began to spawn. Some stuck into the ground, others walked around. Some even ate other creatures. But the one to catch the eye of the gods, however, were the Humans. These bipedal animals somehow managed to surpass all the other creatures on their planet, even without killing them all. Their ability to create, think, manage, and survive impressed the gods, except for The Yellow Dragon of Center.

"Hmph, these
    things haven't shown me anything new that countless others have. I do not see why you four find them so intriguing..." sighed the Center God.

"But these Humans have shown immense progression in such a short time. It took a mere 10000 rotations before they were building constructions!"
    rebutted the Vermilion Phoenix of South.

"Hush, South. These Humans will fall in due time. If they are truly worth our power they must be able to stand against it."
    The Yellow Dragon of Center proceeded to focus, and with a whir and a beam of light, he had sent Monsters to Earth.

Chapter III: A Human's Will
    Down on Earth, a peaceful village laid in the glisten of the moonlight. Many resting souls lay in an innocent dreamscape world under the leaders protection. Although, peace was not held for long. The leader saw a gargantuan light burst from the heavens, destroying the center of the village. Thousands of villagers were seemingly erased from existence without a trace. An enigmatic crater now lays where earth once stood. Many villagers rush to see the event, the leader following soon after. After a few seconds of silence, gruesome creatures start to crawl out the abyss and attack the villagers with out hesitation. The leader is shocked at the brutality of these alien beings; people being ripped apart and massacred with nothing but a bloody mist remaining. After a few moments the leader snaps back and draws his sword. He calls upon the elite soldiers of the village and together they fight the Monsters. Much to the Center God's surprise, the Humans are able to push back the Monsters. After the Humans defeat the Monsters in a dreadful battle, the leader hears a voice in his head.

"You have done well, Human. I am one of five gods sent to look upon your world, and you have shown that you--no...Humanity is worthy of our power. We shall gift you with this Sacred Scroll in gratitude of your Will. It will grant you the ability to harness 'Force'. Keep your head strong, and carry forward, Confucion"

Chapter IV: Duality of Humanity
    A couple decades pass by after the 'Great Battle of Light' and humanity seems to have progressed at even faster rate. The use of Force and Sacred Scrolls has kept the world safe of occasional Monster sighting that have occurred across the globe. Though not all human's have the same ideals or morals. A body of extraordinary Force users banded together to create the 'Guardian Council'. This council taught newcomers the way of Sacred Scrolls and how to harness Force to its full potential. These people were called Guardian Fighters. Together under the guidance of the Council, these Fighters kept the peace in the human world. But some Guardian Fighters wanted to push their limits. They didn't agree with the Guardian Councils moral approach to solving problems. These Fighters went rogue and started their own organization called the 'Dark Guardians'. They found an agreement with Monsters where Dark Fighters would use fuse Monster energy into their own Force, forging 'Dark Force' whilst Monsters gained protection from Guardian Fighters. This agreement led to a number of evil beings such as Typhoon, Sejul, and Locke to rise to power. The conflict between the Guardian Council and Dark Guardians split humanity into two, waging a war between good and evil. Dark Force seemed to overpower normal Force users, allowing for a transformation dubbed 'Exo-Cores'. This promptly lead to the creation of retaliation groups and guilds such as 'RaVeN' and 'Liberty'.

Chapter V: A Fighter's Resolution
    The battle with the Dark Guardians is still going on to this day. A stalemate has been going between each side for centuries, with no end to draw near. This is where you're needed. Will you help us fight the Dark Guardians and protect the land given to us by the gods? This is our time, and we will not back down. Show me your resolution, Fighter. ~Confucion

7. Yuniffie

Yuniffie Active Member

IGN: Yuniffie
    Before I start on the main scoop, I think it’s only fair if I give those who haven’t encountered the Stunning pact a quick prologue on the creation of the guild:

Stunning is a huge guild and not everyone can accompany us on all our adventures. That being said, let me introduce the members who will be included in today’s story-time. Here's the main cast:
    [​IMG]
    and a few cameos by:
    [​IMG]
    It was just another afternoon for Stunning. We were all just chilling in a call playing the usual, Rumble Fighter. Of course our Bahama Mama, Kazuri the Thirdaholic, lured us all into his singles third room as we logged on.[​IMG]
    Before the game started, Tiny was showing off his snazzy little Christmas Box he got from the log-in attendance event. He told us about his devious plan to cosplay as Kang Cheol, the cutie from a K-drama called “W” that we were all watching together, while he opened his Christmas box.
    [​IMG]
    Even though, the guild is extremely family oriented, we all tend to get a little too excited, perhaps even a little carried away. In the midst of our friendly war against one another, a shady looking silver haired suprem bandit dashed at Tiny.
    [​IMG]
    Now you think Tiny would have some mad pro gaming skills playing Rumble Fighter all his life whilst working cold nights building all the mud huts in Al hata but, nope. This white tiger noob got his Christmas Box stolen. The bandit started to flee as he saw the Stunning dters (double-teamers) sprinting towards him to seek vengeance for Tiny. Now I’m sure all you 300 IQ beings are wondering the same thing as I am. Who is this suprem thieving bandit? It couldn’t possibly be our leapfrog from hell, Yamiro, this time around. Well, with my effortless quick thinking, I pulled out my new emo sasooke-kun shuriken no jutsu exocore, also known as the Shuriken-Jutsu Exocore, the newest addition to the Rumble Fighter shop and started to pound my v key like my life depended on it. My 1/100 chance aim pulled through and my shuriken ripped off the red muffler around the bandit’s neck and to our surprise, it was a familiar face. It. . . was. . . KYLE!!!!
    [​IMG]
    Tiny filled with rage, started to pour his liberal arts engineering talents into his Kyle memes and flooded the Stunning discord with them.
    [​IMG]
    Determined to get his stolen Christmas Box back, Tiny sought out NepNep, the pro gamer of Rumble Fighter, also known for his IQ being over 500. NepNep equipped his almighty omni censor and with it, he found Kyle slithering deep into Vladimir’s Castle with Tiny’s Christmas Box.
    [​IMG]
    Stunning decided to set out on a mission to find Tiny’s stolen Christmas Box. Unfortunately, we needed to limit the team to the 6 player boss mode limit. The players that would venture on this journey were Tiny, Yamiro, UsedPads, Asana, Domi, and Yuniffie. Vladimir’s Castle consisted of 3 long and difficult stages. Winter break was coming to an end and our time to complete this rigorous mission was limited but, we were determined to succeed. We all equipped our best scrolls and exocores and tried to maximize our STR and SP stats. Then, we started the game. We all know the Frankie boss is a piece of cake just like ezboi chinaman, UsedPads. We were running laps around all those sluggish zombies and quickly sprinted into the boss area, unleashing the true power of Stunning DT. However, then came Asana and I’s biggest fear. The second stage was Phantasmal Room. This bossmode was filled with beautiful maidens, ones that closely resembled Rem and Ram from Re:Zero. Our 86 IQ e-boys, more noticeably, Yamiro, were head over heels for these girls, treating them like their 2D waifus while they let them drain their HP with their sweepy sweep skill and their fork shuriken no jutsu skill. When it got to the final boss, Asana and I barely managed to carry these fools with our HP and SP bars at a low and our diminishing supply of HP and SP pots. We also had a near-zero Verda coin supply because of all the Taekwondo SE farming we did for Tiny but, I’ll save that story for another time.
    [​IMG]
    Now you could say the third and final stage brought the best and the worst out of everyone. Our teamwork was normally flawless but, once Stunning gets a little thirsty for them kills and in this case for that spicy looking ramen, you got to fight for your own ground, nomesaying (*winks at Tiny*)? The first spicy ramen noodle spawned in the second map and we all sprinted for it, the same way Yami and I would when poutine was within the vicinity. Of course, the leapfrog from hell’s son, Domi, was the one to get it, slithering his way to the front of the pact, taking after his papa’s stealthy snake ways. By the time we got to the final boss, the Devilman Crybaby, we had completely exhausted our items and SP with our HP bars at all-time low.
    [​IMG]
    We were knocking on hell’s door, seconds away from failing the mission we had worked so hard to accomplish. But, then Tiny took his stand. He knew it was now or never. If he wanted his Christmas box back, he needed to use his ultimate suprem liberal arts engineering skill and it was exactly what we needed to drive us to success. He uploaded a new video. It wasn’t just any tiny video. It was one of our Stunning papa, Duck:

And with Duck’s Lucha quacks, we engaged in our last attempt to Stunning DT the Devil to the shadow realm. WE SUCCEEDED! At the rewards screen, Tiny regained his stolen Christmas Box.

[​IMG]
    And now, you all might be wondering, what it is that Tiny got from that box?
    [​IMG]
    Tiny’s eyes still burning bright with determination, equipped his new clothing items. When he was finished, he looked just like Kang Cheol from “W”.
    Palms sweating. . .
    Knees shaking. . .
    Eyebrows twitching. . .
    Tiny clicked on the Christmas Box.
    He was filled with confidence as he knew the RF Gods would stand by his side if he looked like the hot eye candy Kang Cheol was.
    And out from the box came, his second place medal from the “Make the Cut! Video Contest 2016”.

Shout-out to the Stunning Guild for making every call a memorable one! ( :
    Special thank you to Tiny for inspiring me to procrastinate while studying for my midterms to write a story about him and the guild! ( :
    *NOTE: All spelling errors are intentional and references to guild memes heh.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
    KeikoRin, SupWova, tamirtov and 3 others like this.
  8. tinywith1eye

tinywith1eye New Member

******* die

9. Yuniffie

Yuniffie Active Member

<3
    your nasty artwork inspired me to write about ur big fat L ezboi

KeikoRin likes this.
  10. tinywith1eye

tinywith1eye New Member

11. Yuniffie

Yuniffie Active Member

KeikoRin likes this.
  12. Asana

Asana Clean Up Crew

that was beautiful

Yuniffie likes this.
  13. MrYami

MrYami Member

Can we get a sequel pls

Yuniffie likes this.
  14. Yuniffie

Yuniffie Active Member

Yayayay ~ ❤️
    Next event c;

KeikoRin likes this.
  15. Toggle

Toggle Clean Up Crew

Great start! But is missing something.
    Needs more Chinaman and his amazing eyebrows
    Add that and you will win for sure beta brows

Yuniffie likes this.
  16. Yuniffie

Yuniffie Active Member

Wow, thanks fren! Dw, you can have more screentime in the sequel ezboi. Also I'm alpha brows*, you beta c:

KeikoRin likes this.
  17. Yoshi12341234

Yoshi12341234 New Member

Awsome

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
  18. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

I'll admit I only skimmed this, but da fuq does this have to do with RF?

At least @ilovebigneptune had the decency to copy/paste from a doujin.

19. Yoshi12341234

Yoshi12341234 New Member

oh i didnt read the rules Im srry rf

Phawnix likes this.
  20. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

I thought you quit. Stay dead son.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.