Event: Spring Golden Pig

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]NineArts, Apr 28, 2020.

1. xiaolin

xiaolin Member

Check his/her bags. H/PS weapons. Outside tibet 1st village where most of the people there are "afk-farming".

2. HuoZhaiShe

HuoZhaiShe Active Member

"Oh, hes getting more items than me and not calling this event trash, he must be a cheater"

Even tho, there are ppl doing that, its just wrong to assume everyone farming this event is a cheater if he has some success, with the right gear and even on other maps, u can get plenty of drops, but i do understand u guys, its easier to hate and bash at others rather than try having fun on it

I actually think 9D is a "long therm play" kind of game, everyone says and thinks kr has better rates and u can get most anything easier, but true is, drop and exp, its lower there

BirdbrainX and Perfection like this.
  3. Thingsidont

Thingsidont Member

That’s the conclusion I’m getting with KL. I was hoping to play this event on my main account and not have to use a farming toon. Sorry if that was common knowledge but last time I played this game idk KL was a thing yet.

I’m also pretty interested in farming techniques as I only learned about the gmc farming method last week.

Anyways I’ll save that for another thread.

4. xiaolin

xiaolin Member

That is why i didnt said he's doing it. I said "Most" of the people, not all of the people. I even said "afk-farming" since i label it different from "auto-farming with 3rd party tool".

5. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

The drops I have gotten in the two screenshots I have shared were farmed on Tibet map.

I did not take note of the time spent farming before and after lunch, but I think it is fair to say that it was between 1-2hrs? I can't say for sure. I did show a league mate of mine who is mid HG levels to a new farm spot yesterday evening, and he has managed to farm a full stack of nuggets in 5-6hrs with partial drop gear.

Yeah, some maps and spots are noticeably inefficient for farming event drops. :(

6. BirdbrainX

No worries. And in case anyone is wondering, I only farm manually. :)

But yes, my initial and subsequent test farming sessions were done outside Tibet's 1st village. I think I was even mistaken for a botter or afk-farmer by roaming "vigilantes" and was pked at least twice. Once by Reaver and the other by Th0t. :p

7. hacsat

hacsat New Member

Gm's, cant conect now

8. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

Every event can be liked or not.

But for God's sake, can You finally change the collections of items to something other than yellow?

Last edited: May 1, 2020
    TheTheory, KaMiguel, BlondICE and 4 others like this.
  9. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

The item mall things contain golden pig statues. I did calculate an estimate which you can find in my signature. You can make up your mind for yourself if it is worth it.

10. BlondICE

BlondICE Active Member

upload_2020-5-2_4-25-38.png
    Can we know the craft rates?

11. BirdbrainX

Event drops are pretty good with the x3 weekend. I did some casual farming and here are the results based on my tests so far for 30min sessions.

• With x3 weekend event, drop gear on, max band drop, but without drop card - the yield is 329 Gold Pipes.
    • With x3 weekend event, drop gear on, max band drop, but without drop card - the yield is 112 Gold Nuggets.
    Analysis: Gold Pipe drops are very good in dungeons during x3 weekend event if you can find dungeons that have high mob density (personal best is 359 pipes in 2 full runs, but I consider that an outlier).

Gold Nugget drop are fairly decent, but the yield might be dependent of the map and spot you have chosen to farm on and at. Needless to say, there will be severe competition for the "best" farm spots on various maps, so your yield may vary depending on your choice of farming spots.

If anyone is interested, this is what I have gotten so far. If my projections are on point, I should have enough for 120+ Golden Pig Statues before the x3 weekend event ends. Good luck everybirdy. :)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: May 3, 2020
  12. ttran

ttran Member

hello, does anyone know the create rate of the Pig deco?
    Does band buffs +50% work when create pig deco?

I have failed 19 times... I really want to know the success rate.

13. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Question: It says that pig level 5 has a special skill that adds drop +200 and + 50 attr. What about the other skills? Are they the same as other pet 5 like phoenix, etc.? Or do they just simply have the lame level 4 buffs + one extra lv5 skill?

14. yewtin

yewtin New Member

same here. failed 17 times when i finally decided to just buy it

15. darkstar26

darkstar26 New Member

kakaka

Last edited: May 16, 2020
  16. upirank

upirank Active Member

After days of farming to get 100 eggs, here is my result.
    Out of 100 eggs Average chance
    Pet level 1 = 66 70%
    Pet level 2 = 24 25%
    Pet level 3 = 9 3%
    Pet level 4 = 1 Above 1%
    Pet level 5 = 0 Under 1%

Even gacha game now days give better rate.

Revered likes this.