[EVENT] Summer 1 vs 1 Tournament

Discussion in 'Events' started by [GM]Toast, Jul 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [GM]Toast

[GM]Toast RedFox Games Staff Member

upload_2018-8-3_15-37-0.png
    Summer is just getting started, so lets kick up the heat with another tournament! Individual skill is what it is all about. Prepare yourself for the ultimate 1 vs 1 tournament of the year. The grand prize will contain the legendary "Gladiator Set". Do you even have what it takes to qualify?

Event Qualification Dates:
    July 6th, 2018 - July 15th, 2018

Event Qualification Requirements:
    This 1 vs 1 tournament will not have any formal sign ups. Fighters will have to complete a set of tasks in game to be considered.
    1. You must play 100 rounds of "True Battle Mode" or "Battle Mode" in a 1 vs 1 setting.
    2. You may play on any map, however the following maps will be taken into higher consideration: "Dungeon", "Rumble Dojo", and "Blacktop Melee".
    3. You may play with stats, items, runes, ExoCores, and etc. but we recommend you do not. We intend for this tournament to be all about skill.
    4. You may use any and all scrolls, however the following scrolls will be banned in the actual tournament: (Tentative) Sage Master & all its variants.
    How will participants be chosen?
    Fighters who fulfill the event qualification requirements will be selectively selected to participate in the 1 vs 1 tournament. Fighters will have been selected for the tournament will receive an e-mail notification to their account. The e-mail will be sent to the e-mail their account is registered with.

Due to privacy reasons, tournament participants and times will not be posted on the thread.

Rules and Guidelines:
    Rules and guidelines are subject to change at any given moment. Rules will not be retroactively applied unless within reason. By participating in this tournament, you acknowledge and agree to all the rules and guidelines listed in this tournament. In addition, you agree to all of RedFox Games terms & service and all Rumble Fighter general rules and guidelines. Failure to comply with everything listed will result in disqualification, removal from the prize list, and/or a potential ban.
    1. You must be level 15 or above and have the "Guardian Gem" in your inventory. If you are level 15 and higher and are unable to get the Guardian Gem, please send a ticket to the help desk. If you can use your "nanmu", you have the Guardian Gem.
    2. You may use any scroll in your inventory that is not on the ban list..
    3. For the whole duration of the tournament, all items are banned. STR, ARM, JMP, and SPD must be under 30. HP must be under 3200.
    4. Sacred Scroll Ban List: All Sacred Scrolls not in the shop excluding Fearless, Telos, Sumo, and Hung Gar.
    5. Cheating, multiple entries, playing on multiple accounts,intentional disconnections, or having someone play on your account will be on grounds for immediate disqualification. If your account is found to have engaged in any of these activities, even after the tournament is over, your prizes will be revoked and you will be disqualified from future tournaments for the next 3 months.
    6. Any form of hacking, hacked gems or gemstones used in the tournament will result in an immediate disqualification without appeal. Users will have to submit evidence regarding this. Edited and cropped screenshots will not be allowed as evidence.
    7. Any evidence of stalling or abuse of hit and run tactics will disqualify the team (only applicable in the main tournament).
    8. The tournament will be done in a single elimination format.
    9. In game name changes will result an immediate disqualification and forfeit of all prizes.
    Note this thread is subject to change

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 4, 2018
    cadentscarb487 and Shana like this.
  2. [GM]Toast

Tournament Schedule:
    Due to privacy reasons, tournament participants and times will not be posted on the thread.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2018
  3. [GM]Toast

Prizes:
    Grand Prize 1st Place:
    • Gladiator Set (Male & Female)
    • Royal Xero Discus
    • 3,000 RC per player
    • RF Championship (Belt)
    • Iron Slam Title
    • League Promotion Top (Male & Female)
    2nd Place:
    • Royal Xero Discus
    • Iron Slam Title
    • 2,500 RC per player
    3rd/4th Place:
    • 1,500 RC per player
    • Iron Slam Title
    Quarter Finals:
    • Tournament Hood
    • Tournament Hood II
    • Tournament Hood III
    Main Tournament Entry:
    • Tournament Hood II
    • Tournament Hood III

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2018
    KingReality likes this.
  4. [GM]Gourdy

[GM]Gourdy RedFox Games Staff Member

Now that we wrapped up the Summer 2 vs 2 Tournament Finals it is finally time to get the Summer 1 vs 1 Tournament! Good luck everyone on qualifying for this Summer 1 vs 1 Tournament!

Shana, Alcyoneus and jay010 like this.
  5. jay010

jay010 Member

where is spenders?

6. Altissimum

Altissimum Member

Keep an eye out for RockaFella ! Since i2Special and Lamp used the yellow mong glitch and got away with it in semi finals ! >_<

7. Altissimum

Altissimum Member

I'm upset You guys allowed i2special and Lamp to get away with yellow mong glitch! I have video footage.

8. Jazztech

Jazztech Well-Known Member

Real question is where that art event is at.

9. Exocore

Exocore Well-Known Member

Interesting way to select participants... definitely a first. Hopefully we can get a Demolition/Moving Screen tournament next since one hasn't been held since OGPlanet.

10. crystalx3

crystalx3 New Member

how do i sign up, im gonna win - ziggy

11. gottablast

gottablast Member

just let everyone in prelims again, or make it random 100 rounds many wont wanna do that..

12. GotMilk

GotMilk Active Member

Good luck all!

13. alex8541

alex8541 Active Member

If i make a dungeon 1v1 room must it be ''2 player only'' to qualify and can it be ''team mode'' so that in dungeon u always spawn in the same room as y our opponents as this is at random in ''singles''.

14. EmranLmfao

EmranLmfao Active Member

I highly suggest that the GM's shouldn't be the one who makes the rules for a 1v1 Tourney. In my opinion, they should apply the same rules from the OGP 1v1 tourney. The qualification system is pretty cool I guess. This is what I suggest : During the tournament, and not the qualification, all rare scrolls should be ban. No exos allowed. The matches before the semi finals or finals should be a 1v1 first to 6 points. After that, semi and finals should be first to 9. Default stats and not 30- . No items, runes or avalons. The only map that should be allowed is Blacktop Melee since you need to break doors in Dungeon and etc. Of course, running during a 1v1 gives 1 point to the opponent. Each 1v1s should have a spectator in case of frauds. Also, this is not highly important but after each game, the players should switch to another scroll and can only re-use the first scroll after 2 or 3 games.

15. Infamy

Infamy Active Member

@[GM]Toast My email Pw was changed by my brother so could I use another email for the tourney or could you let me know ig.

16. jay010

jay010 Member

WHERE IS THE SPENDERS XD

17. Eviol

Eviol Active Member

Yes I am also inquiring about the tournament prizes and spenders . Hopefully this tournament run much more smoothly ; all in all I had fun participating . Let' get a better turn out !

jay010 likes this.
  18. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

I believe Toast said that the rest of the prizes from the 2v2 tournament will be sent out by Monday evening.

19. jay010

jay010 Member

like thats cool and all but um... WHERE THH ACTUAL FUZZ IS MY SPENDERS PRIZE

20. Yasssss12

Yasssss12 Clean Up Crew

How many entries?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.